Breast Milk mod?

JonathanLS

Are there any Fallout New Vegas mods that involve breast milk? Either periodically giving the player drinkable jugs of breast milk, or having actual animations where the female player character squeezes her breasts that never run dry, or even just two white bursts/sprays of liquid emanating from the chest area. Any of those would be great.

Are there any Fallout New Vegas mods that involve breast milk? Either periodically giving the player drinkable jugs of breast milk, or having actual animations where the female player character squeezes her breasts that never run dry, or even just two white bursts/sprays of liquid emanating from the chest area. Any of those would be great.

Nope, so you're in luck, grab your GECK and get modding :)

Lactation for pregnancy is on the cards but side tracked while other issues are sorted.

I'm not that good with the GECK, to be honest. I understand the basics, I've read the tutorials, I've even made a few overpowered-as-buck weapons/spells and armours just to see if I could. Still... I don't think a custom milk thing is within my abilities.

Well, maybe I could make a consumable Milk Jug item that is spawned in the inventory periodically. And I could probably make two white lasers/squirts fire from the female player's breasts if I had any custom models/meshes tools. Still, I kinda want all three, and I'll admit that I suck with animations.

Also, is there a Sexlab Defeat for New Vegas? I saw the 'The most offensive skyrim run' video, it's part of what made me decide to take up adult modding.

Archived