Breast attack/gun?

JonathanLS

I saw a mod for Skyrim that causes magic to be fired from the user's nipples. Could something like that be made for Fallout, with bullets/a laser being fired from a female character's breasts? Also, could there be a female-only VATS Melee attack available at 60 Unarmed skill, one where the female character jumps forwards and strikes the enemy in its face with her breasts?

What for mod a was this?

Laser from niples? Maybe if you play an Ares bot or as implant or perk? ^^

Maybe it was better to suck some milk from this for HP regen? I know this from sexlivion mod from nexus, you can give female npc who likes you, a potion that make them geive milk and you can suck it for HP regen. It have animatios to.

• 3 weeks later...

What for mod a was this?

Laser from niples? Maybe if you play an Ares bot or as implant or perk? ^^

Maybe it was better to suck some milk from this for HP regen? I know this from sexlivion mod from nexus, you can give female npc who likes you, a potion that make them geive milk and you can suck it for HP regen. It have animatios to.

Really? Where can I find this?

Archived