Boronboy

So after just getting back into Oblivion and with my first real PC based gaming experience it may come as no surprise that I find myself in need of help with certain mods conflicting each other and just generally basic skills modding. There are two mods in particular that have I cant figure out.

Mod 1 Chain Beast          I would like to remove the prison part of this mod, ie in place of serving your time you are given to the chain beasts in Bravil/Anvil part of the mod. Mucking about with the load order (moving it before or after Lovers True Crime) has no effect and having a look at the esp in TES I cant see anything that would be responsible for this that I can change.

Mod 2 Estrus                   Basically I would like to try and remove the shyness feature. I know this can be turned off in the configuration settings however when the item is taken from me (Ala Player slave encounters) or simply stored away the shyness is turned back on. I did manage to mod the scroll to make it a quest item however when you do this the NPC's attack you instead of enslave at the start of the rough streets part of the mod you, which doesnt occur with the mod turned off. 

If anyone has the time/patience to talk me through how to make either one of these changes or if anyone has already made any changes like this any help would be very much appreciated. 

EDIT I seem to have gotten the Estrus mod to work after a few more trial and error tweaks though it is stopping me from going into Leyawinn for some reason.

post-528161-0-56512800-1409698084_thumb.jpg

Archived