Breast Super-Fast Bouncing

ScopeDown

I have...

- CBBE

- HDT Breast And Butt Physics - TBBP 

- HDT Physics Extensions

- TBBP animation of Dragonfly with butt bounce

- XP32 Maximum Skeleton 

- TBBP_main_file v.101 by Dragonfly (Found someone referring to it on this site after Googling)

Apart from the last item on the list everything is from Nexus official postings. I forget/am not sure exactly what I did (this situation didn't happen before), but when I use any sex animations on NPCs their breasts bounce super-fast and nonstop during the whole animation (literally flopping). Before today it would work like normal and only randomly would it occur.

Am I using something wrong, too much, too little? Wrong install order? All of the above?

Someone please help (new modder).

Wrong Skeleton, get the Groovatama Skeleton available here in the HDT Physics Extension Downloads.

Use the Bodyslide in the latest 3-3 version of CBBE, and make a CBBE-HDT Body for Your character. The CBBE HDT Body generated by Bodyslide works.

While in the HDT Physics Section of Lovers Lab, read about the hdtPhysicDefaultBBP.xml does, and try some different versions.

I do not use the Nexus for anything involving Breast Physics.

Archived