More new hdt hair on nexus

ancat

well, the trouble with long hair + hdt physics is they tend to spaz out if they touch the body such as:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57179/

This isn't always the case in fact this is the exception. Something isn't quite right with the settings of the hairs you linked it could be the plugin version or skeleton issues etc. But not all hairs do that I have a wip that is more than capable of just laying on my characters shoulders and back when the characters position calls for it.

well, the trouble with long hair + hdt physics is they tend to spaz out if they touch the body such as:

This isn't always the case in fact this is the exception. Something isn't quite right with the settings of the hairs you linked it could be the plugin version or skeleton issues etc. But not all hairs do that I have a wip that is more than capable of just laying on my characters shoulders and back when the characters position calls for it.

then even as a wip you should package it up right now and share it.

because every hdt hair I have ever used spends more time spazzing out than it does laying there. Merida hair is great. . . but more often than not the tendrils get twisted up and they fight with each other. there's another set of hairs on nexus from a couple weeks ago that's even lighter and therefore it fights more.

because every hdt hair I have ever used spends more time spazzing out than it does laying there. Merida hair is great. . . but more often than not the tendrils get twisted up and they fight with each other. there's another set of hairs on nexus from a couple weeks ago that's even lighter and therefore it fights more.

First things first I simply added the HDT to the hair the original can be found here http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/31797/? . I haven't asked for permission to share this so lets keep it on the down low. I Simply added the physics. You mileage may vary depending on your HDT version. This was intended for my personal use and its just a wip so only the back part has movement.  After selecting the hair you may need to use the console to reset your characters weight so the two ponytails function correctly not sure what causes this. But it seems to function as it should when you reset your weight. I assume its a bug with the HDT plugin much like how when you tab out the hdt items go crazy until you reset your characters weight. I included two esp one is for those that use the Demonica race. Which is the race I had intended to use it with. Just use one esp as the none Demonic one is just redundant if you have the DEM one activated. Oh questions and comments are welcome.

post-8100-0-56281600-1410124359_thumb.pngpost-8100-0-87666500-1410124397_thumb.png

HDT Lara Hair.7z

Very nice Angrim.  yet another style (erm..like a vertical pony tail rather than horizontal one), and moves well :) with no serious clipping for me. ....my char menu is now heading to a stage where I could get rid of all the static hairs and still have loads of choice. excellent!

Very nice Angrim.  yet another style (erm..like a vertical pony tail rather than horizontal one), and moves well :) with no serious clipping for me. ....my char menu is now heading to a stage where I could get rid of all the static hairs and still have loads of choice. excellent!

Happy to hear it works at least for someone  :D. I have a bad habit of messing up the folder structure when prepping for packing. Any major bugs or the like? If you couldn't tell I like feedback. Oh and sorry about the bad screens that's an almost 100% vanilla install. I need to setup MO but I'm a bit lazy lol.

Edit: Oh and yeah I know yet another ponytail but in my defense there wasn't but the one when I was last working on this lol.

yup works well. tested with cbbe hdt body (latest version of caliente's bodyslide) and also with some old BBP armour which I hope to convert to bodyslide. I like the way the pony tail comes round the front and rests nicely - if your character's movements mean that is appropriate.  XPMSE 2.06 is the only constant I would think, in that testing (in case that helps). installed with nmm and didn't replace original hdt pony tail files when prompted.  hyper critical? if a bit of the front of the hair moved, then it would be easier to pick in racemenu. so, good job then bascially :)

yup works well. tested with cbbe hdt body (latest version of caliente's bodyslide) and also with some old BBP armour which I hope to convert to bodyslide. I like the way the pony tail comes round the front and rests nicely - if your character's movements mean that is appropriate.  XPMSE 2.06 is the only constant I would think, in that testing (in case that helps). installed with nmm and didn't replace original hdt pony tail files when prompted.  hyper critical? if a bit of the front of the hair moved, then it would be easier to pick in racemenu. so, good job then bascially :)

That is why I called it a wip I had meant to add movement to the bangs and the hair underneath/behind the ears but just never got around to it. 

First things first I simply added the HDT to the hair the original can be found here http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/31797/? . I haven't asked for permission to share this so lets keep it on the down low. I Simply added the physics. You mileage may vary depending on your HDT version. This was intended for my personal use and its just a wip so only the back part has movement.  After selecting the hair you may need to use the console to reset your characters weight so the two ponytails function correctly not sure what causes this. But it seems to function as it should when you reset your weight. I assume its a bug with the HDT plugin much like how when you tab out the hdt items go crazy until you reset your characters weight. I included two esp one is for those that use the Demonica race. Which is the race I had intended to use it with. Just use one esp as the none Demonic one is just redundant if you have the DEM one activated. Oh questions and comments are welcome.

attachicon.gif72850_2014-09-07_00001.pngattachicon.gif72850_2014-09-07_00002.png

attachicon.gifHDT Lara Hair.7z

what's that yellow stuff on her body?

attachicon.gif72850_2014-09-07_00001.pngattachicon.gif72850_2014-09-07_00002.png

Works wonderfully and joy to it working with the dem lilith race.

Your HDT ponytail is detaching from the rest of the hair when I star moving around the world.

Your HDT ponytail is detaching from the rest of the hair when I star moving around the world.

This is most likely a skeleton issue. The hair should work with any standard node name/vanilla skeleton such as xpms 1.93. I had this issue with the test earrings found here on the lab and if you're using that mobs skeleton it could be your problem. 

• 2 weeks later...

well, the trouble with long hair + hdt physics is they tend to spaz out if they touch the body such as:

First things first I simply added the HDT to the hair the original can be found here http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/31797/? . I haven't asked for permission to share this so lets keep it on the down low. I Simply added the physics. You mileage may vary depending on your HDT version. This was intended for my personal use and its just a wip so only the back part has movement. After selecting the hair you may need to use the console to reset your characters weight so the two ponytails function correctly not sure what causes this. But it seems to function as it should when you reset your weight. I assume its a bug with the HDT plugin much like how when you tab out the hdt items go crazy until you reset your characters weight. I included two esp one is for those that use the Demonica race. Which is the race I had intended to use it with. Just use one esp as the none Demonic one is just redundant if you have the DEM one activated. Oh questions and comments are welcome.

well, the trouble with long hair + hdt physics is they tend to spaz out if they touch the body such as:

First things first I simply added the HDT to the hair the original can be found here http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/31797/? . I haven't asked for permission to share this so lets keep it on the down low. I Simply added the physics. You mileage may vary depending on your HDT version. This was intended for my personal use and its just a wip so only the back part has movement. After selecting the hair you may need to use the console to reset your characters weight so the two ponytails function correctly not sure what causes this. But it seems to function as it should when you reset your weight. I assume its a bug with the HDT plugin much like how when you tab out the hdt items go crazy until you reset your characters weight. I included two esp one is for those that use the Demonica race. Which is the race I had intended to use it with. Just use one esp as the none Demonic one is just redundant if you have the DEM one activated. Oh questions and comments are welcome.

Thanks so much! Although the front hair has no effect. Could u make some updates?

• 5 months later...

Hello,

I am trying to use your hair files installed via NMM (dont know how to install manually) But after first screen is shown I am getting ctd. here is my mod list could let me know the problem?

Alternate Start - Live Another Life

Realistic Ragdolls and Force

Brawl Bugs Patch - Plugins - Modder Resource

Building new Addons

ShowRaceMenu Precache Killer

Flying Mod Beta

Animated Dragon Wings

Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS

FNIS Behavior V5_2 -- ALWAYS necessary-11811-5-2

VioLens - A Killmove Mod

SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim - 2.05.040

Ring of Ultra Vision w/ Uber

Ponytail Hairstyles v3_0-31797-3-0

DYNAVISION Dynamic Depth of Field v 2_2-12525-2-2

HD Enhanced Terrain PRO - Blended Version-29782-PRO

mjy crossbow v2-28555-v2

Van Helsing Crossbow Textures 2048 x 2048 hd stand alone mod-28555-1

Static Mesh Improvement Mod

SMIM Bridge 1-74 update-40512-1-0

Skyrim HD - 2K Textures

Skyrim HD - 2K Textures

Skyrim HD - 2K Textures

Skyrim HD - 2K Textures

1_Pure Waters Legendary 5.0-1111-5-0

BodySlide 2 and Outfit Studio

RaceMenu v3-0-0-29624-3-0-0

HDT BodySlide 1.5

Dragon Soul Fix-31685-1

HDT Havok Object v1.2

Fuz Ro Doh 60-14884-6-0

HDT Female Hairstyles v1.1-57179-v1-1

SexLabFramework.v159c

SexLabMatchMaker.Rev7

AutomaticCrossbows021-26329-0-2-1

Skyrim HD - 2K Textures

Non SexLab Animations Pack ver. 2.1a

Non SexLab Animations Pack ver. 2.2

SexLab Submit 01SEP14 1133

Pretty Face-7887-1-9

HDT Physics Extensions

【Skeleton】XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended

Calientes Beautiful Bodies Edition -CBBE-

Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide TBBP HDT

Trepleen-Daie HDT CBBE body + Vagina2.2 + XPMSE v2.44 Collision XML

XP32 Ponytail 14.28 version (edit 2 by Daie)

Hello,

I am trying to use your hair files installed via NMM (dont know how to install manually) But after first screen is shown I am getting ctd. here is my mod list could let me know the problem?

Alternate Start - Live Another Life

Realistic Ragdolls and Force

Brawl Bugs Patch - Plugins - Modder Resource

Building new Addons

ShowRaceMenu Precache Killer

Flying Mod Beta

Animated Dragon Wings

Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS

FNIS Behavior V5_2 -- ALWAYS necessary-11811-5-2

VioLens - A Killmove Mod

SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim - 2.05.040

Ring of Ultra Vision w/ Uber

Ponytail Hairstyles v3_0-31797-3-0

DYNAVISION Dynamic Depth of Field v 2_2-12525-2-2

HD Enhanced Terrain PRO - Blended Version-29782-PRO

mjy crossbow v2-28555-v2

Van Helsing Crossbow Textures 2048 x 2048 hd stand alone mod-28555-1

Static Mesh Improvement Mod

SMIM Bridge 1-74 update-40512-1-0

Skyrim HD - 2K Textures

Skyrim HD - 2K Textures

Skyrim HD - 2K Textures

Skyrim HD - 2K Textures

1_Pure Waters Legendary 5.0-1111-5-0

BodySlide 2 and Outfit Studio

RaceMenu v3-0-0-29624-3-0-0

HDT BodySlide 1.5

Dragon Soul Fix-31685-1

HDT Havok Object v1.2

Fuz Ro Doh 60-14884-6-0

HDT Female Hairstyles v1.1-57179-v1-1

SexLabFramework.v159c

SexLabMatchMaker.Rev7

AutomaticCrossbows021-26329-0-2-1

Skyrim HD - 2K Textures

Non SexLab Animations Pack ver. 2.1a

Non SexLab Animations Pack ver. 2.2

SexLab Submit 01SEP14 1133

Pretty Face-7887-1-9

HDT Physics Extensions

【Skeleton】XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended

Calientes Beautiful Bodies Edition -CBBE-

Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide TBBP HDT

Trepleen-Daie HDT CBBE body + Vagina2.2 + XPMSE v2.44 Collision XML

XP32 Ponytail 14.28 version (edit 2 by Daie)

I'm not sure how NMM handles files I have never used it. I'm guessing your issue is you have the HDT for the Demonica race checked which references Demoncia.esm that you don't have. Just remove that one from your load order. I included it for people that like the DEM race but don't know there way around the CK. Now to answer the old questions about updates I might get around to this some time in the distant future. Been working on a new comp and I'm currently on my old one which doesn't have any modding stuff installed.  

Archived