Noob needs clothing that lets boobies bounce.

freeloader

So I spent untold hours getting boobs that don't look ridiculous to bounce, only to realise that the effort was wasted on the vanilla clothing and any of the clothing mods I've so far installed.

The body I'm using is 'UNP Skinny with CBBE TBBP Working' and I'm using HDT Physics Extensions and Loremonger HDT Breast And Butt Physics - TBBP BBP Supported (with collisions)

I've looked for a mod that can add some jiggles to the clothes of all female NPC's (metal armours excepted of course) but everything I found so far for UNP skinny seems to be rigid.

I'm fairly new to all this and in truth I don't know what I'm doing, maybe I have to add the bounce to the clothing myself somehow? Any pointers in the right direction would be very welcome.

Greetings mate!

I'm no expert myself and I'm using CBBE so it's all a little easier than in your case. But you could get ChronoTrigger77's excellent vanilla replacer which replaces pretty much every outfit (armor and clothes) in the game with skimpy versions. It's Bodyslide too so you can tinker the body the way you want. Skinny for example.

I've looked for a UNP version of it but can't find it right now, being at work and all. But I do recall seeing there was a UNP conversion of it. Or maybe it was for SevenBase, I forgot. Anyways, here's the link to the CBBE original:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25259/?

You could, in theory, use that and then use Bodyslide to match the CBBE body of the armor to be close to your naked UNP Skinny body.

Godspeed!

Hey thanks for the replies, I'm using Divine Interruptions suggestion as a workaround while I try and figure out how to convert ChronoTrigger77's Remodeled Armor for CBBE into UNP Skinny. There's a UNPB version I found but I couldn't find one for UNP Skinny. Thanks for your help at least I know what I need to do now where before I was just floundering around guessing. 

Archived