View File

Now included in The Devious Manual. Download that one. Disable this one.

My very first mod ever.

Just a little ditty, replaces the "Book of Fate" because, well, QAYL really is the fate of all my characters now.

Just place the contents into your data folder and activate, should work fine.

Suggested by: Rewq the Five-Thousand, Four Hundred Thirty-Second

Photography: Jordis (unable to reach for comment due to enslavement)

For: the Clock Doctor

Written by: Dravende Gebonden

Edited by: Consument van de Inhoud

Translated by: Google

Changelog:

Basically just a spelling fix: Beeing -> Being (not to say that "beeing" is a bad name for a mod, please don't hurt me milzschnitte)

Added an image up front, passable.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/01/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    Skyrim. QAYL suggested.
  • Special Edition Compatible

Well it's not actually related to Sexlab much itself. It was originally an attempt to match the cadence of the "My Favorite Things" song (Julie Andrews) while paying homage to the QAYL mod with nominally rhyming lyrics, as suggested by r5e4w3q2.

I just don't know quite what category to put it under, so "sexlab/other" was what I picked. I didn't see the scroll bar on the list of categories until just now - I'll change it to "adult/other" forthwith.

An excellent little bit of flavour here, thankyou.

Should take a screenshot of one of your characters, use a line-drawing or charcoal  filter on it and make it the frontispiece of the book.  Something like attached (not ideal, I don't currently have any screenshots with sky/pale BG, and is general DD, rather than QAYL-specific but you get the idea).

post-352030-0-61595100-1409696932_thumb.jpg

An excellent little bit of flavour here, thankyou.

Should take a screenshot of one of your characters, use a line-drawing or charcoal  filter on it and make it the frontispiece of the book.  Something like attached (not ideal, I don't currently have any screenshots with sky/pale BG, and is general DD, rather than QAYL-specific but you get the idea).

Good idea.

I went with a sort of sepia thing.

My stated reason for doing so is because it seemed to fit the book better.

My real reason for doing so is because I can't get the damn emboss to work properly, no matter what I do it always ends up WAY too dark, I'm absolutely no good at making images or textures or anything, but you won't see me write that, nossir.

Ha! Further evidence that this is not the first time such a racing group has been active in skyrim :) Love it, just love it! :D

Yeah, they've been around for quite a while.

As a scholar, I've found mention of these races in several places and times, but the earliest known record of one such race was back in the second era.