I used

set SexoutNG.nUseZAZ to 1
set SexoutNG.ActorB to Player
set sexout.anim to 10206
CIOS SexoutNGBegin

To stick the player character up on a penetration cross with the struggling animation. Sex noises occur but no animation plays. What am I doing wrong?

All Single animations Are ActorA

I Shuould make a Note of that Because a followed the Masturbation thingy in NG

Masterchris, it *might* work if in the 1p animations you set it to look for A or B or C. If I remember. There "was"(1) code in sexout that used to "shift" all the actors down until A was always filled, then B, then C, but I believe I removed that so people could play "one side" of a 2p animation, or 2 parts of a 3p animation.

(1)I *think* I removed it. Would have to double check, but the bug report indicates it's gone. If you change it to check for all the tokens with OR's in the conditions, it should work no matter which actor is set. It should be safe to do that on all the animations; 1p, 2p, and 3p, but test first. It's not safe when creatures are involved thanks to some leftover cruft I have to clean out.

I Haven't added the statics in the esp , They are there in the data pack ,

I still Have to learn to use fnv edit to add them to SCR

I was thinking its not necessary to add the static objects to scr ,

Because the static objects were created only for when the animation is not being used there.

I was going along the lines of , when a zaz animation is called( eg cross animation )

1.The actor should move to static cross

2.The static cross should be disabled

3.after the animations the static cross should be enabled

This is all theoretical

Just a thought.

Cheers

Would be cool to see something like that, would definitely help loogie. I can put a generic "sexwithprop" type system in sexout I think. My thought is that given an actor, static, and prop, I could get the static position and orientation, then disable it and run the sexout prop animation in that location and orientation. I do think it's going to flicker/flash but I'm not 100% sure.

It's going to be tricky to do without flashing or flickering as the static prop is removed and the animation started (which creates the dynamic one).

We could get around that problem with a fade-to-black when you're being put up and again when you're being taken down, but if the player isn't involved, that may be intrusive.

Other ideas.. hmmm?

Right now what I'm working with is harsh dialog to mask the fact a cross comes from nowhere' date=' but I don't think people will buy that every Legionary has a build-a-cross kit hidden on his person.

What I really want to do is replace three of the crosses by the entrance of the Fort with the ZAZ ones, then stick the player on one (I'll do a random picker system through dialog or a script) and Cass and Veronica on the other two if they're present every time a cross punishment is called for.

[/quote']

It can Use the Standard Cross for now,

If U want I can Add the 4 Crosses to SexoutZAZ.esp as Static objects

And then u can Place them and make them a persistent ref etc

its easy for me to add static objects in geck since the meshes are already present in the data pack .

Cheers

You can do that, or add them to SCR. You don't need to use FNVEdit or any of that I don't think. Just create the objects and reference your NIFs as normal in the SCR ESM.

People who don't have the ZAZ data pack won't have the NIFs, but that's true of every other item in SCR as well.

If you add them to the ESP that will work, but loogie and everyone else is going to have to do the buildref magic to use them -- they won't be able to place them in the geck.

Works the other way around loogie; ESMs and ESPs can use resources in any ESM by setting it as master. Nothing can use resources in another ESP without using Buildref.

Masterchris, you don't load up SexoutZAZ.esp. You need to edit the SCR ESM -- either by renaming it back to esp and turning off the flag, or using the beta geck powerup which can work on ESMs directly in the GECK.

Then you just go to furniture (or some "stuff" area) and create the items. You don't need the ZAZ ESP, just the NIF files. Just create them as static items and "forget" your ESP even exists.

Alternatively' date=' you can make an esp a master using Wrye Fash. This covers it. (Ignore the fact it's for Oblivion, it all still applies to FO3/FONV espms/esps.)

http://cs.elderscrolls.com/index.php/De-Isolation_Tutorial

It's only the CS that enforces this restriction, not the game engine.

[/quote']

FNVEdit can do this as well, but I don't really see a "reason" to do it. SCR is here to handle this exact scenario without trickery. ;)

Will look when I can, or someone else can. I'm debugging legion tryouts scanner interface right now. If you want to try it, just make a new ESP with your SCR version as the master, select some cell wherever your savegame is or something, drop one of them in the world, and then start the game and make sure it's there.

If that works, then ya got it right. If you don't have time or can't get that figured out, I'll try to look at it later today or tomorrow.

FNVEdit can do this as well' date=' but I don't really see a "reason" to do it. SCR is here to handle this exact scenario without trickery. ;)

[/quote']

You do it because this way you give the game engine what it expects to see and it all just works as intended. (grin)

It's the CS you need to belt with a hammer to accept it. SCR IS trickery. Just declare an esp a master to another esp, which the game engine is quite happy to see, and have done with it. Many mods use this technique and it works fine.

You may have guessed I'm not partial to un-needed work-arounds. (grin). I suspect it makes the game more stable to do what the engine expects too.

How is SCR trickery?

Without it, the inevitable result is a bunch of esps in a circle-jerk of mastery (haha!), load order sensitivity between ESPs, and tons of random merge/bash/patch/whatever files.

SCR is simple and just works. The only difference between it and having everything in sexout directly is that I don't have to do the work. :D

That's the "right" way to do it within our system. It allows all the other mods to use everything you create, simply by making SCR a master to their mod.

All you need to do is add it as you've done, then upload the ESM to the SCR thread. Once Halstrom has updated the post with your new stuff, you can remove your file from the thread so people don't get confused about what to download.

Pride have A look At This If its Correct

the 4 Stuff has been added to Scr.esm I used the beta Geck Power up

They have added to world objects / static

SexoutZAZ01LegionCrossRound

SexoutZAZ02LegionCrossTriangle

SexoutZAZ03LegionCrossImpale

SexoutZAZ04LegionCrossFuck

Cheers

When you're ready to post this to the SCR thread please add the download version number of SCR you used to base it on, I update it sometimes twice a day and it helps me know what I have to check if it needs merging into the current update or not :)

Can you also add in the post what assets you created or used so I can start compiling a list on who needs/uses what. EDIT: Doh, yeah like the list in the post I replyied to and didn't look at :)

This is gunna be great, can't wait to see what Loogie comes up with with this :)

How is SCR trickery?

Without it' date=' the inevitable result is a bunch of esps in a circle-jerk of mastery (haha!), load order sensitivity between ESPs, and tons of random merge/bash/patch/whatever files.

SCR is simple and just works. The only difference between it and having everything in sexout directly is that I don't have to do the work. :D[/quote']

Yep, your talents and time are proving much more valuable on less mundane things :)

Pride have A look At This If its Correct

the 4 Stuff has been added to Scr.esm I used the beta Geck Power up

They have added to world objects / static

SexoutZAZ01LegionCrossRound

SexoutZAZ02LegionCrossTriangle

SexoutZAZ03LegionCrossImpale

SexoutZAZ04LegionCrossFuck

Cheers

When you're ready to post this to the SCR thread please add the download version number of SCR you used to base it on' date=' I update it sometimes twice a day and it helps me know what I have to check if it needs merging into the current update or not :)

[/quote']

Aite Got it

Gimme a Few Mins im Adding All The Statics

To Scr And Also Updating the ZAZ Data Pack

Cheers

I've added them all to SCR I also added renamed versions usint the Prefix SexoutSZAZ instead of SexoutZAZ this makes them easier to know they are in SCR not in your plugin :)

If you could change the references over to the new in your next few updates then I can delete the SexoutZAZ versions.