Sexout ZAZ

Credits 
prideslayer its all his hard work for coding and making this possible
GSBModders as always , I Used his Meshes & Textures here and there.
His Sexbot Mod for NV Will Be awesome
The Animators Of - Sexout NV Donkey And JohnHead444 ( I needed a Start For the Anims )
Resources from Andy , I believe is the main reason Collars and Cuffs exist in Bethesda Games
Loogie - For Using My Animations in His Tryout Plugins , I had good Fun Whilst playin them

Requirements

Sexout.esm
ZAZ dtatapack
SexoutZAZ.esp
SexoutCommonResources.esm

Whats New 06-08.2012

8 X 2 Boxed Woman Animations .
4 Creature Pillory animations
1 Sex Pillory Texture Fix

Animations List
ZAZBDAnimations List 20120806.txt
ZAZSexAnimations List20120806 .txt

Cheers

Version History

Version ZAZ_20120215
Sex Pillory Animations

Version ZAZ_20120212

Initial integration into Sexout

I Have Added The Static Crosses , Pillory , Posts . 11 Static , World objects to be Precise
to SCR.esm

Version ZAZ_20120109
24 Animations Added See ZAZ Animation List 20120109.txt
SexoutZAZ.esp added

..........................................................................................................................................

Version ZAZ_20111220.1

Edits
1.ZAZ Slave Equip 1.nif
Changed Belt Texture to sumthing a lil less flashy.
2.ZAZ Slave Equip 2.nif
Changed Belt Texture to sumthing a lil less flashy.
Wristcuffs and LegCuffs Textures Changed to something more Fallout 3.
Wrist Cuffs Had Textures on OneSide , Changed to Double Sided.
3.Slave Wear World Model X.nif
Changed Textures to sumthing a lil less flashy
Fixed the World Model to Clutter , Now When Dropped it will Fall To the Ground .
4.ZAZ Slave Gag.nif
Same No Changes
Additions
1.Slave Wear World Model XX.nif
Lighter Version of the world Model Without the Gag
2.Slave Gag World Model.nif
Gag World Model
3.Slave Cuffs World Model.nif
Cuffs World Model
4.Standalone Equipment
ZAZ Slave LegCuffs01.nif - From Equip 01
ZAZ Slave LegCuffs02.nif - From Equip 02
ZAZ Slave WristCuffs01.nif - From Equip 01
ZAZ Slave WristCuffs02.nif - From Equip 02
ZAZ Slave Belt01.nif - From Equip 01 and 02
ZAZ Slave Collar01.nif - From Equip 01 and 02

Version ZAZ_20111217.2
Initial Alpha Launch
Contents In the first 2 Pages of this Thread.
Legion Punishment and Legion punishment X Tech + Animations
Slave Wear
Thanx to Halstrom for putting it together

Mostly Every thing is in Order For Now

Download

Usage - For Modders by prideslayer

With release 54, now in beta, ZAZ integration into SexoutNG is complete. There are two basic stages to use, which I'll call "easy" and "nice."

Stage 1: Easy

The easy stage requires almost no work on the part of modders. It works exactly the way you'd expect it to. You still use SexoutBegin, Sexout.anim, and SexoutNG.Actor variables. The anim # is required for ZAZ as I have no random picker right now, and adding one probably does not make sense.

The only additional thing you need to do is this:

set SexoutNG.nUseZAZ to 1

This is done at the same place where you do the actor/anim/etc settings, and simply tells sexout that Sexout.anim refers to a ZAZ animation, not a sexout animation.

That alone is enough to get this working in your mods. For the user to be able to see the animations though, they will need to install ZAZ -- the datapack and the ESP both.

Stage 2: Nice

To make things easier on users and perhaps modders as well, I put a bit more of an advanced version checking system into Sexout to support ZAZ. As a modder, if you don't care about all the gritty details, here is all you need to know. This feature is designed to notify the user (and the modder) about the current version of ZAZ ESP that is installed.

When your mod starts up, you need to do two things : set a sexout variable, and cast a spell on the player. First, you need to set the sexout "I want ZAZ!" value to the lowest version number that will work with your mod. Right now, that is version 1. To do this, somewhere within your main init block, do this. In the example, "5" is the lowest version of ZAZ that your mod works properly with.

if (GetGameRestarted || GetGameLoaded)
 ; .. your normal stuff can go here ..

if SexoutNG.nZAZPackWanted < 5
   set SexoutNG.nZAZPackWanted to 5
 endif
 player.cios SexoutWantZAZ

; .. your normal stuff can go here too ..

That's it. Sexout will handle the rest, alerting the player to update ZAZ if they do not have it installed, or if the version they have is lower than what any installed ZAZ-using mod needs.

If you want to get more advanced, you can check the variable SexoutNG.SexoutNG.nZAZPackVersion. The value of this variable will be one of these:

-1 : The SexoutZAZ.esp file is not loaded. The user has been or will be notified. ZAZ animations are not available.

0 : The SexoutZAZ.esp file IS loaded, but not yet initialized. You can probably use ZAZ at this point, but if you're not sure, check this variable again later.

1 or higher : The current version of ZAZ that is installed and initialized.

Oh version 0 isn't going to work.. I haven't peeked in your ESP yet, but it needs to be 1 or higher in the script. -1 and 0 are reserved in sexout; -1 means the mod isn't loaded, 0 means you are present but have not initialized yet.

Edit: Done with the resetgun, working on this now.. well not right now, after I get some food. But it's open in the geck anyway. :)

Getting this buttoned up masterchris, but one more question has arisen.

I see that many of the anims are single person, is that intentional? If so you might want to split them up again, so I know how to 'error out' later if need be, with an easy range check.

It looks like 1001 - 1020 are all single person, and 1021 - 1024 are 2 person. You may want to split it up so 1001-2000 are single person, 2001-3000 are 2 person, and so on, so you can keep the 'groups' together.

It won't matter right now, but if you (or anyone) ever want me to add a random picker like sexout has, it becomes important that things are grouped logically in a way that allows me to quickly check if the number of arguments is wrong -- like you picked a 3 person animation but only set 2 people, or you set 3 people but picked a single person one.

Houston, we have liftoff.

I changed my mind regarding the spell to initiate it. Just use SexoutBegin as 'normal'.

I added a flag to SexoutNG called nUseZAZ. If set to 1, it will use the zaz animations rather than the sexoutNG ones. That's "set SexoutNG.nUseZAZ to 1" before "cios SexoutBegin".

Sexout beta will be available shortly.

Getting this buttoned up masterchris' date=' but one more question has arisen.

I see that many of the anims are single person, is that intentional? If so you might want to split them up again, so I know how to 'error out' later if need be, with an easy range check.

It looks like 1001 - 1020 are all single person, and 1021 - 1024 are 2 person. You may want to split it up so 1001-2000 are single person, 2001-3000 are 2 person, and so on, so you can keep the 'groups' together.

It won't matter right now, but if you (or anyone) ever want me to add a random picker like sexout has, it becomes important that things are grouped logically in a way that allows me to quickly check if the number of arguments is wrong -- like you picked a 3 person animation but only set 2 people, or you set 3 people but picked a single person one.

[/quote']

Aite ,

Yea they are intended to be single because they are using the the cross , pillory and posts

the animobjects themselves are animated so no worries there

Its Cool I can Make

2001 - 3000 2 person anims

3001 - 4000 3 person anims

The rest is fine right

any thing else I need to change ?

And the Spells I dunno How to call the anims for testing

As For the version I ll Have to change the title of the thread

Cheers and thanx

Edit Ok , I Will Split the 2 person animations

and ReUpload the esp

Here's what I'm thinking.. think about this before you say "OK" but on the surface it looks like it would be fine..

101-200 : 1 person, sex

201-300 : 2 person, sex

301-400 : 3 person, sex

1001-2000 : 1 person, non-sex

2001-3000 : 2 person, non-sex

3001-4000 : 3 person, non-sex

Hopefully that clarifies what I mean? You can change the ranges to be anything you want.. as long as there are groups. In this example, 1-1000 is for sex anims, and it is subdivided, and 1001-4000 is for non-sex, also subdivided.

To call the anims, you'll do it exactly as you do for normal sexout. Sexout will print (in the console) the spell ID values and script ID values when it starts, for Sexout, SexoutNG, and SexoutBegin.

In the sexout thread there is a link in the first post on how to test / create animations. You can ignore a lot of it since you already know how to add them to your groups, just look at the 'set "..000dc0".anim to ...' bits. That's all you have to do in the console to test.

Here's what I'm thinking.. think about this before you say "OK" but on the surface it looks like it would be fine..

101-200 : 1 person' date=' sex

201-300 : 2 person, sex

301-400 : 3 person, sex

Hopefully that clarifies what I mean? You can change the ranges to be anything you want.. as long as there are groups. In this example, 1-1000 is for sex anims, and it is subdivided, and 1001-4000 is for non-sex, also subdivided.

[/quote']

Ok I Got it ,

I wont mess Around By adding sex anims yet

I Make additional Creature Groups If required later

but yea

1-1000 is for sex

I Will make newer ranges for 1p 2phuman 3phuman 2pcreature or

3p creature

But thats for later

Cheers

This is for players.

I added the anim group to Sexout, but left it empty except for the reset animation. The ESP fills in the animation with all the animations and props, which are in these two downloads.

I also added support to SexoutBegin to use these animations.

If you want to use them in a mod, there are a few things you *should* do, but you don't have to -- it'll just make things easier on the players. I'll document all the details in the NG thread.

I just feel the need to apologize when I say I'll do something "soon" and it turns into a few weeks.. or a month.

Play the game.. yeah I don't know. You know how much work I have to do to get the skyrim version off the ground still? Basically, all of it. People are already asking "hey when is it going to be out?" and the CK hasn't even been out a week yet! Impatient bastards! :)

I just feel the need to apologize when I say I'll do something "soon" and it turns into a few weeks.. or a month.

Play the game.. yeah I don't know. You know how much work I have to do to get the skyrim version off the ground still? Basically' date=' all of it. People are already asking "hey when is it going to be out?" and the CK hasn't even been out a week yet! Impatient bastards! :)

[/quote']

lol I noticed. Its amusing how people posting in the slaversguild and sexrim threads(in skyrim forums here) are talking about things like adding vore animations and minute details of quests. The things people are talking about are 50% impossible and 50% 1+years away unless somehow everything could be ported easy which is unlikely.