[BROKEN/DON'T USE] Heroine in Distress Alpha 0.5a (2016-03-19)

in the first area after the spider sex nothing happens.

Stage on mcm is 60

You are in the test lab (or test area) and your hands are now freed (broken bonds, yay)..

With your hands free you are now able to open the container/cabinet inside the cage... inside are more of the potions/Spider pheromones...

Drink one and play with your friendly little 8 legged playmate... rinse and repeat until you get your reward... eventually something will happen... That something will allow you to do something else (and there really needs to be some hints to this but I don't want to spoil it for you)....

I will say you need to break some things after you get your reward from the spider, this is to get another item and this item goes somewhere... no quest markers or clues currently... use your mind and figure it out.

Note: do not kill the spider via combat as you will not get your reward that way.

Once you are out of the research area (test lab or what ever it's called) you will find yourself still underground...

If you followed the above instruction and left the test area you will find yourself in a long hallway with a strange device setting in the middle of the hallway... This is the phallus.

Use the phallus in the main hallway to open the first room.

Go into room 1 find and play with Wency your new 8 legged playmate and do what you did in the test area... Note: he will not die from over sex'n so just keep at it...

From what Quisling stated (mod author)... move discreetly/slowly to the phallus in room 1 and use it to get out of room 1 (walk do not run to the phallus, or you may loose the spider goo)....

Note: If you do not have enough potions to temp your friend: Quisling has placed a button in the back of room 1 on the wooden floored area (in one of the corners)... click it to receive more potions.

Once you finish with room 1...

Go back to the phallus in the main hallway and use it.

The door for room 2 will open. Go into room 2 and go to the button in the back of the room and click on it (you will receive your spider goo, this is currently just a place holder) and then use the phallus in room 2 to get back out to the main hallway.

Now go back to the phallus in the main hallway and use it to open up room 3... rinse and repeat from room 2 (as rooms 2 and 3 are currently just place holders)...

Now one last trip to the phallus and you should be done...

Note: I was teleported to the inn in Windhelm and had all of my gear returned at that point... with a good job ending for the quest... yes this is a Work in Progress and it is very early in the mod's development so say thank you to Quinsling for his effort in making something new and interesting

Note: At no time should you kill any of the spiders in the alpha build v.2 via combat.... Sex em up only...

For Quisling: I'm running SL 1.59, Zaz 6.0, DDi, DDx, DD assets, QAYL, and all kinds a mods...

I had no problems with the bonds or animations in your test (as zaz did not change the bonds in the latest, he/she added milk machines and some other fun stuff though)...

Note: if you have Zaz 6.0 you can go into the zaztestroom (do a help zaztest in the console and then coc to that location to test all the new items)... Most of the spider cocoons worked for me and I'm using a UNP body type (demonfet)... so if you want to start playing with the spider webs and cocoons it's available in his latest update.

I'm going to go through the alpha again from the start (yay for save games)... I'll see if I can get out of Wincy's area without tcl'n through the door... I'll walk slowly after playing with him...

One thought: You might want to add an extended time instance to the messages that pop up in the top left corner as they disappear to quickly to see what is stated. I'ld say 10 to 15 seconds should be long enough without hindering game play (if that's possible).

One thought: You might want to add an extended time instance to the messages that pop up in the top left corner as they disappear to quickly to see what is stated. I'ld say 10 to 15 seconds should be long enough without hindering game play (if that's possible).

Sadly, the notification messages have a fixed display time (see Notes section here)

What are you supposed to do after the spider in the 1st room dead? He dropped a stiffened long penis which i took and i pressed E on the "insert holed stone" and it said "the probocis fits in the hole" and that's it, nothing else happened. I searched every inch of the room for anything i might missed, search nearby wall for lever, wack the net with it stiffed penis hoping that did anything, looking for a chest since i checked my inventory and apparently i have a chest key and nothing happened, the cave door won't open. Did i miss anything here? thanks!

What are you supposed to do after the spider in the 1st room dead? He dropped a stiffened long penis which i took and i pressed E on the "insert holed stone" and it said "the probocis fits in the hole" and that's it, nothing else happened. I searched every inch of the room for anything i might missed, search nearby wall for lever, wack the net with it stiffed penis hoping that did anything, looking for a chest since i checked my inventory and apparently i have a chest key and nothing happened, the cave door won't open. Did i miss anything here? thanks!

Before you get rid of the phallus, you need to destroy the rocks... both sets... get the gem, and put it into the other cup.

oh i see, thanks for the reply, those rocks blend in very well with the wall and there is no hint stating i had to destroy a rock xD, maybe i missed it somewhere, thanks though!

Edit: After letting my char going down on a green dildo in the middle of the room, I proceeded and went down the only door seems to be opened. I found a spider there and had sexy time with it however when the 2nd time they tried to had sex, the game crashed. I don't know if it's cause I did something wrong or something wrong with the mod( it is WIP after all). In any rate, it was pretty neat experiences, maybe if i may suggest adding more hints?

I recommend adding this one line to the letter from Mr. H.  "DO NOT KILL MY SPIDERS OR I'LL LEAVE YOU IN THERE TO ROT" - or some such.  It doesn't give away any solutions and it will prevent players from doing the natural thing after being raped by a spider (I mean, no other skyrim rapists survive Jesse's wrath!) - especially since said player will probably spend a long time trying to escape the room before eventually realizing their mistake and reloading.  I like the puzzle, but it is't normally a good idea for a quest to dead end from normal play behavior.

Also..  how do you destroy the rocks??  It's pretty obvious that that is what I need to do but, they are not targetable and non-interactive.  I have a high level mage with area of effect spells as well as the normal stuff and non of them scratch the rocks after a lengthy session.  I also tried wielding the penis again..  it doesn't make any striking sounds and appears to do nothing.  I also tried some quest swords (like Balgruff's) that remain in inventory and they make strike sounds (like hitting stone with pickaxe) but lengthy smacking sessions produce no results.  

Is there a really tiny target box that one needs to hit?  Or is there another tool in there that I am missing?  Or did I bork my game?

Also..  how do you destroy the rocks??  It's pretty obvious that that is what I need to do but, they are not targetable and non-interactive.  I have a high level mage with area of effect spells as well as the normal stuff and non of them scratch the rocks after a lengthy session.  I also tried wielding the penis again..  it doesn't make any striking sounds and appears to do nothing.  I also tried some quest swords (like Balgruff's) that remain in inventory and they make strike sounds (like hitting stone with pickaxe) but lengthy smacking sessions produce no results.  

Is there a really tiny target box that one needs to hit?  Or is there another tool in there that I am missing?  Or did I bork my game?

Equip Spider Penis (yep) and beat the rocks... The rocks are located next to the 2 light sources at the far end of the test area...

Oh I went ahead and went threw it again... and yes you have to walk slowly after working the second spider over. Don't jump, don't run, don't sprint... Just slow walk back to the entrance area and you'll be able to use the phallus. I ended up having to go back to the second spider cause the first time I only lit 3 of the 5 flames... but after another couple of couplings... the last 2 were lit and I was able to leave the first room without a problem.... Again no running or you'll end up with something slimy running down your leg and you'll need to get refilled :s

Great idea, I loved the setting, the theme and, finally, some mind provoking puzzles and questing... Way different from your average go, fetch and get fucked. I applaud you :)

Just my tiny two cents, I'm using an enb/elfx and it's literally pitch black inside the first cave. I can barely see a thing even when standing next to the fire, maybe some more lighting could help here or even a portable lantern / torch?

I gotta say I did kill the spider in room 1 (since I've been told to "get rid" of it) and yep, got stuck and cheated my way out (click and disable, lol), in the next one the lighting was... Well, bland? I'm not sure if it's meant to be that way or not, but if it is, it could use some dimming, something similar to the 1st room. And please shrink up the.. Crater(?)... It's insanely huge... Actually, it might even work with the right lighting... Throw in a couple of critters along the way to establish a hunt of some sort ;)

Regardless, I'm definitely looking forward for the next update. Kudos Quisling!

Yeah, some of the early stuff is just me seeing what I can do... can I hide a chest, block the chest with something, make you have to hold something to break what's blocking the chest, etc? I'm not sure how much of it I'll keep - the breakable rock(s) would probably get repetitive very quickly if used too much. Or become too obvious.

My current thinking is to make the first cave more out of passages, and have the spider wrap you up after sex. Where he hangs your cocooned body would allow you to move on to the next cave, but you'd have to figure out which was the place, and how to get him to put you there.

Lighting. It's a fiddly thing to be honest. You can have something like 5 shadow-casting lights at one time, and the rest have to be ambient. Also, the actual lights and whatever you want to look like it's emitting light are different things. I've not set any lighting in the second cave though, so it's unsurprising it's bland.

Checkpoints with a different kind of spider pheromones? As in, you drink the potion, and that makes the spider friendly and he follows you. You have to lead him around to various checkpoints (what kind?). Don't get too close to him or he'll grab you and sex you, and the pheromones wear off. Don't get too far away or he'll lose interest and go back to his starting position, ignoring you until he gets there and you can start again.

These pheromones are in an experimental stage, after all, and maybe one batch can be to see if spiders can be permanently controlled, only they don't quite work perfectly yet.

I dunno.

"

You've been given a limited selection of ingredients. From this selection, you must create the proper pheromones to pass the large, deadly spider in the next room.

Get it wrong, and... well, you might live, but you won't necessarily be happy about it.

Pay attention to the ingredients, and try to think about what kinds of things spiders like.

"

Like, maybe raw meat is fine, or insects or fish ingredients.
Daedra heart, deathbell, fire salts make him hostile/attacks
Frost salts merely make the frostbite spider happy and horny
Human flesh or human heart makes gives him the TASTE FOR BLOOD
Frostbite spider venom just makes him want to hang out with other spiders
Most ingredients do nothing.
Standard alchemy won't work, but dropping items into a box that mixes it for you would... kind of like the atronach forge, or that spider "scroll" creation station in Solstheim... can't remember where exactly...

I tried the reload and then a slow walk over to the rocks and they were then destroyable.  So maybe just a bad save or something.  

Totally dig the idea of just seeing what you can accomplish with the modding..  isn't it kinda cool that so many people are enjoying playing around with your experiments?

Didn't know what to do in the big room.

Bugs

The door of the 1st cave won't open at all even if my char. got the thing to insert it.

The big room, some of the rocks can be run through.

The phallus thing, sometimes my char. got sucked into the platform or on the side instead of humping the phallus.

Added more tips to the first post, also troubleshooting info, now the upload bug is fixed. If you've done what the second spoiler says and still can't open the door, I'd need a papyrus log to check things.

The semi-permeable rocks are unfortunate, but it's basically Bethesda's fault :s

The animation problems I'm aware of. They'll be changing anyway though.

sorry, but i'm dizzy when i in the labyrinth. so i can't this mod. and so bored. fuck with spider, and fuck dildo. and dizzy labyrinth... labyrinth so huge... and no flag mark... you may consider make map simple.

I know sometimes people say "I can't be arsed reading through X-hundred pages", but this is only three pages long and I covered this in the second post...

1080p NSFW... Phallus station (someone said sceenies welcome...)

post-321913-0-37501400-1409863322_thumb.jpg

After Sexing up your second friend you should go to the upstairs part of the first room (in the second cave) and use the Phallus...

post-321913-0-44035500-1409863353_thumb.jpg

You'll get some pretty flames....

post-321913-0-95229700-1409863381_thumb.jpg

Once all 5 are burning the door to the main hall should open back up... now on to room 2

Rofl , Pheromones Mechanics is quite good , it works as intended and is something new .

I managed to get thru the whole sequence somewhat I think using the popular "Kamui technique"  :P

After the third door I ended up in windhelm after sitting on the phallus again

I'm assuming that's the end of the WIP

Cheers and keep up the good work

Rofl , Pheromones Mechanics is quite good , it works as intended and is something new .

I managed to get thru the whole sequence somewhat I think using the popular "Kamui technique"   :P

After the third door I ended up in windhelm after sitting on the phallus again

I'm assuming that's the end of the WIP

Cheers and keep up the good work

Yeah. That's the current end. Won't be the actual end eventually <there isn't one, so pretend there's an evil plans smiley here>