Skyrim Request- Import 1 set of mod clothing from fallout 3

dicknugget4

Ok, here is my request. On a Japanese site, I found a Touhou mod for fallout 3. There are 2 things from it i'd like to see converted to a playable state for Skyrim:  a ribbon and a dress. I would do this myself, but I have no experience in this, and there is a problem that may make this more difficult than usual.

The meshes, or clothing in this case, was made for a playable child race. The other problem is that Skykids does not work on my computer for some reason, so rescaling it to fit the regular body would be a necessity (after that I can just use racemenu to "child-ify" my character). 

I know this is a big request, and I understand that there might be some "copyright" or something, but if there is anything; anything at all one of you can do, it would be very much appreciated.

Attached to this post is a ZIP file containing the meshes, textures and the ESP file that came with it (not sure if it is needed). 

Data.zip

thankies o(^p^)o

anyway which dress was it? i saw 15 of them o-o

Just noticed you said you weren't helping. Thats fine, i guess. (serves me right for reading your post to fast and jumping to conclusions). Anyways, here are the names of the files, the files themselves, and a picture

DRESS (textures are highlighted red, meshes are blue)

Data>meshes>characters>touhou>armor>Rumia

Rumia_cloth.nif

Data>textures>characters>touhou>armor>Rumia:

Rumia_n.dds

Rumia.dds

RIBBON

Data>meshes>characters>touhou>hat>Rumiaribon

rumiaRibon.nif

Data>Textures>characters>touhou>hat>Rumiaribon

rumiaRibon.dds

______

Rumia data thing.zip