SO why you guys dont love Female Orc

tumblr_nb6d3sYfln1tqe8yao9_r1_100.jpgI must say I want to fucking this face.

tumblr_nb6d3sYfln1tqe8yao4_1280.jpgtumblr_nb6d3sYfln1tqe8yao6_1280.jpgtumblr_nb6d3sYfln1tqe8yao2_1280.jpgtumblr_nb6d3sYfln1tqe8yao5_1280.jpgtumblr_nb6d3sYfln1tqe8yao3_1280.jpg

The Female Orc, Half the sky, also!

They are young and powerful.

Beautiful and wildness.

and sexy!!Hot sexy!!!

so why dont love them?

tumblr_nb6d3sYfln1tqe8yao1_500.jpg

LOVE the Female Orc.please!

Human women must be dead!!

tumblr_nb6d3sYfln1tqe8yao8_100.gif

What the guy talking about??!!

post-246123-0-47172500-1409497735_thumb.jpg

In all lore-friendliness, female Orcs pride themselves on being manly, disgusting, and physically stronger than their peers. A true Orc woman would look at that flimsy silk and lace with a look of disgust and say " That would never stop an axe!"

well  i must agree orcs like this are not lore friendly, i know they are usualy manly and prefer to have muscles over beauty, but one can say that  not all orcs are like that, those are most the ones who grew up on an orcish stronghold, those who grew somewhere else may not think that way (for example someone who was born on the imperial city), so it's not exactly lore unfriendly to some point to think that not all orcs are brutes with muscles on muscles

and here's an orc i made a looooooong time ago

post-172491-0-62832600-1409503850_thumb.jpg

For the same reason I dislike vanilla elves.They are ugly.

Uhhh I don't know, I grew up on the tolkien & d&d elves/orcs so everything that doesn't looks similar to them is ugly to me.

But that qt orc you have posted, looks more like a half-orc not an orc. So I could agree about that half-orcs are cute. ( one of my toons is a half-elf anyways aka human with an elven ears ).

^that above (lore-friendly)

dat makeup though...  :lol:

but sometimes I find people's orc is sexy.. like this one..

Caution!! Muscle inside!!!

akyd.jpg

@devilsnake1990  Dayuum!  That's one amazing orc, great face, whoever designed her should consider releasing her.

Regarding orc women, sometimes vanilla (plus general beauty mods) will surprise you.  I walked into the Bannered Mare one day and this beauty called me a Milkdrinker!  I opened console thinking she was an addon from one of the many npc mods out there and to my shock she was vanilla generated.

post-355936-0-12100900-1409507102_thumb.jpg

For the same reason I dislike vanilla elves.They are ugly.

Uhhh I don't know, I grew up on the tolkien & d&d elves/orcs so everything that doesn't looks similar to them is ugly to me.

But that qt orc you have posted, looks more like a half-orc not an orc. So I could agree about that half-orcs are cute. ( one of my toons is a half-elf anyways aka human with an elven ears ).

I find vanilla elves uglier than vanilla orcs (being both mer).

I play an elf girl, but i just use a custom human race with elf ears :lol: , maybe i can put her some lower fangs and turn her skin to green editing the texture and...voilá ! an orc

Something just doesn't feel right about a "beautiful" and "sexy" orc, luxurious locks of hair flowing in the wind. An orc's idea of "sexy" isn't smooth, unblemished skin and full lips, it's battle scars and big fangs.

Not that it stops me from getting a mod that beautifies them.

Something just doesn't feel right about a "beautiful" and "sexy" orc, luxurious locks of hair flowing in the wind. An orc's idea of "sexy" isn't smooth, unblemished skin and full lips, it's battle scars and big fangs.

Yeah that pretty much captures my thoughts. It's fairly easy to make a female Orc that looks good to me, it's just that the more i fiddle with Sliders and beautify them, the less it feels "right" to me.

When i start with an Orc but end up making a cute Girl with pretty hair i might as well just scrap it and do a (ethereal) Elf or Breton.