Lady Body (NPC) with HDT?

sirche

Can someone easily explain to me if there is a Ladybody (for NPCs) with HDT?  Especially one that can use the highres texture?  

I see LB here and there and a ton of 3rd party changes, but I cant figure out if any of them work correctly with HDT.  

Someone was kindly enough to provide a TBBP weighted Lady Body nif for the Selene Kate mod and posted in one of the threads.  It works with HDT PE.  Try search in the forum.  AFAIK, Selene Kate is the only publicly released follower mod with a special version for Lady Body.  

Are you sure you are not referring to Demonica Lilith, aka Lady Body 3?  Most of the works here are on Demonica, which is not compatible with Lady Body or anything else for that matter.  Demonica has a TBBP body mod with its dedicated support thread.

Someone was kindly enough to provide a TBBP weighted Lady Body nif for the Selene Kate mod and posted in one of the threads.  It works with HDT PE.  Try search in the forum.  AFAIK, Selene Kate is the only publicly released follower mod with a special version for Lady Body.  

Are you sure you are not referring to Demonica Lilith, aka Lady Body 3?  Most of the works here are on Demonica, which is not compatible with Lady Body or anything else for that matter.  Demonica has a TBBP body mod with its dedicated support thread.

it didnt look like Demonic Lilith was NPC compatible?

AFAIK, there is no publicly released follower mod made with Demonica Lilith (LB3 reference for some reason is now shun by its fans as mandated by its author, don't ask me why because I don't know).  I think someone opened a Demonica NPC conversion WIP project thread a while back but that's about it.

If you are interested in the Demonica body then I suggest you move the inquiries to the Demonica TBBP thread where people are qualified to help with that body and HDT PE.

• 6 months later...

Archived