1H Sword not on the back and Dual Sheath Probs.

lkl

Decided to go dual wielding for the hell of it but for some reason, the sword isn't on the back but on the usual hip-side.

Also when I dual equipped, only one weapon shows up not 2. I remember it working with two weapons but that was long ago. 

So...does  anyone know what the problems with it is?

if you would use installer of xp32 skeleton than one of the steps during installation is change placement of 1h sword.

Another for daggers.

That's about skeleton that does not support HDT - if you use HDT then sorry but i have no idea if HDT skeletons have same options.

If you see only 1 sword when you equip them then look down and check if the other one isn't "laying" on the floor. If it is then game does not understand where is it supposed to place that sword - and because of that sword gets placed in default position - which is on the floor.

if you would use installer of xp32 skeleton than one of the steps during installation is change placement of 1h sword.

Another for daggers.

That's about skeleton that does not support HDT - if you use HDT then sorry but i have no idea if HDT skeletons have same options.

If you see only 1 sword when you equip them then look down and check if the other one isn't "laying" on the floor. If it is then game does not understand where is it supposed to place that sword - and because of that sword gets placed in default position - which is on the floor.

this is not quite correct, not all mods use the XP32 skeleton and not all versions of the XP32 are compatible.

The skeleton of female models by Ning

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11064/?

http://static-3.nexusmods.com/15/mods/110/images/11064-1-1330948856.png

edit: everything is in the description of the respective mods.

it's because the mod you linked is a skeleton replacer, as XP32s is?

Just way older, with different bones as it focuses on something different?

So if one installs a skeleton that doesn't support 1h swords on back then it ofc won't work.

As for HDT: i'm not using it but i think the skeleton does not have to have HDT support but the body mesh, so the skeleton has to support the new weapon placements and as vanilla only allows showing 1 weapon (+ bow) only 1 will be visible but there's a mod which name i forgot that allows to show all weapons the player uses on the body. [needs a skeleton that supports it]

Archived