Dwemer

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=8341

Falmer

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=8742

Nede

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=7368

Dremora

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=8358

I looked up a list of mentioned races of the elder scrolls series, and found the kothringi.

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Races

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Kothringi

They are a human race from eastmarch, that prefers to go naked.

I think it would be fun playing such a race, even if that means that every second NPC will tell you to go cover your nakedness.

But then you can say "Dude, it's my culture, don't opress me!"

As racial specialties they should have some kind of "armorless" skill that gives them dodge bonus to AC while completely naked. This should get better, maybe this is a skill that needs a perk tree too.

For weapons... Since we have no spears... It would come down to daggers and bows, I guess.

Also, how can I make a silver skin for those? Is it possible to make them pale white, and to set the glossiness - just for this race - up to 100? And I think tribal tatoos would be a nice touch here, since they don't wear clothes and all.

What do you think of the idea?

Bump!

I work at this race right now. I have several points where I don't get any further.

1. Is there a possibility to give a race a malus on a skill? I wanted to give them a -15 malus on heavy armor and a -10 on light armor. It seems that the creation kit doesn't take negatives at that point.

2. How do I change the color range of the race?

EDIT: Managed to do it, but now there is a considerable headseam.

Kinda first beta approximation of how a kothringi could look:

I don't know if it possible atm but you could make the tattoos armour. So you could equip different tattoos for hands, feet, body and head and it would act as armour.

So you would have Elven Tattoos for Elven armour, Dragon wording for Dragon armour and so on and so forth.

Just an idea but i would imagine it would suit the nudist race.

Piercings are a great idea. And I think maybe they could wear maybe goldbraces at arms and feet, in stead of armor.

But the AC bonus should come as a racial ability dexterity bonus, that applies passive every time they walk around without armor.

I don't know if it is possible, but giving them 20 + lvl AC or something. That would work.

Or: 20 base AC

on level 1-10 +3 per level

on level 11-25 +2 per level

on level 26-30 +1 per level

Then the progression stops, or something like that.

Still working on the headseams tho.

This sounds awesome. Just an idea, you should make cities/camps populated mostly by people of this race. Spread them out across Skyrim and you could even make some quests or have someone do them for you. Like I said, It's just an idea. I'm looking forward to this :)

I will upload a very early - it's not really an alpha version - stage of the race now. I don't get how the skin coloring works. Neither I have no idea on how to prohibit the race to wear armor and/or get a bonus on armor class when not wearing armor. I'm working on the last part. As of now I gave them troll regeneration and some version of Histskin, but that's not what I intended.

If anyone can help at least with the optics of them, that would be great. :) There is no headseam with the male, but with the female, also the female has normal looking skin, while the male is grey as he should be.

I guess that's because I have CBBE installed.

Feel free to do creative things to the head. It's just nord-default until now. The skin color should be "silver" if we trust tamrielian literature. :)

Piercings are a great idea. And I think maybe they could wear maybe goldbraces at arms and feet' date=' in stead of armor.

But the AC bonus should come as a racial ability dexterity bonus, that applies passive every time they walk around without armor.

I don't know if it is possible, but giving them 20 + lvl AC or something. That would work.

[/quote']

Do you mean the actual damage reduction, or the armour value? Because 84 armour at level 30 is pathetic.

Piercings are a great idea. And I think maybe they could wear maybe goldbraces at arms and feet' date=' in stead of armor.

[/quote']

Do you mean the actual damage reduction, or the armour value? Because 84 armour at level 30 is pathetic.

That was just an example, made up on the fly. The values have to be balanced of course. But having no armor per se should still result in slightly less AC than having an armor. Perhaps that could be balanced out with a heavy bonus on stamina.

[/quote']

That was just an example, made up on the fly. The values have to be balanced of course. But having no armor per se should still result in slightly less AC than having an armor. Perhaps that could be balanced out with a heavy bonus on stamina.

is there any way to make it so they have a permenent albeit weaker version of the magic armors or have a race bonus that effects them?

is there any way to make it so they have a permenent albeit weaker version of the magic armors or have a race bonus that effects them?

I thought of that myself, but I didn't find anything in the CK. But I am too totally new to it. So maybe there is. If spellbreaker can have a constant ward spell on it, why can't a player?

Archived