[REQ] A Private Voice Pack

You could just dl any voice pack remove their files and place your files in there place but would have to rename all yours to whatever the removed filename was. It wouldn't take much time and you wont have to mess with a esp or create one and as long as you did not release it you wouldn't need permission.

Player voice replacer or some new voice for custom dialogues.

You could just dl any voice pack remove their files and place your files in there place but would have to rename all yours to whatever the removed filename was. It wouldn't take much time and you wont have to mess with a esp or create one and as long as you did not release it you wouldn't need permission.

the thing is that the voices are for a private mod, since it uses the voice assets of a certain "Hot Redhead Rose with Drinking problems and lewd issues with a certain mailman", if you know what i mean ;)

and creation kit hates me for some unknown reason since day 1(even Quake and Doombuilder its easier), and the voice packs are replacers which i don't want it

i just want a ESP/ESM with the voice pack only so it can be used without problems

i already have the extracted voices

Guest Jenova23

Best way to do it is just to alter the pitch of existing voice in audacity it's fast and simple there is also a way to alter multiple voices at once so I recommend it.

the thing is that i have already the entire wav pack ready to use it, and can't use it because i don't have nothing to do it(and idk how to do it, im dumb and broke atm)

i don't have a recorder(fucking ck doesn't even recognize it) and fucking ck doenst have a "select audio file sample from your computer" due to bethesda's incompetence

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived