Sex Slaves for Vanilla Bandit Camps

you wait a minute and they finally run? i havent waited that long; i just assumed if they didnt even change position and then run after i remove bonds, they arent going to! as barbas says i have things to do, wars to fight, guild business to conduct. dragon souls to absorb (well after the tricky business of killing them). i cant really hang around. sneak up shoot down as many with arrows as i can until they spot me, shout them off any nearby cliffs, kill the rest, release slaves, loot chest and out. and back to the steward for reward if there is bounty, otherwise on to the next task!. i dont particularly want to wait to see the slaves run. and the one time i thought i had seen it, was actually vampire random who happened to have same face as the slave still sitting as if she was bound in the opened cage.

if i might suggest for next version? when i leave the slaves there are usually bandits still with weapons and armor that arent worth looting. if i was a naked slave just released, (well lets assume any lag from release to them running is realistic - say the shock of finally being free, coming to terms with any stockholm syndrome etc) then after i get over the shock and begin to move, i would find some clothing from the bodies of my tormentors. and probably use weapons to castrate them after death. anyway thats probably too immersive, but when released, maybe the slave could go to the nearest clothed bandit body, and take its armor and weapon and wear them, before running off. skyrim is dangerous dont ya know.

EDIT: stupid question time. do they run away on the version for extra bandit camps? and if so does that mean i need to add the other mod and extra bandit camps (which i dont want because i have more than enough bandit camps without) in order to get the slaves in vanilla camps to run to freedom?

For now releasing the slaves is more like eye candy. They are supposed to be freed of their shackles (that works) and their AI package is switched to basic flee package. I haven't tested it thoroughly, but I would like to add more complex behaviour after their release. We'll see what I can come up with in next versions..

For now releasing the slaves is more like eye candy. They are supposed to be freed of their shackles (that works) and their AI package is switched to basic flee package. I haven't tested it thoroughly, but I would like to add more complex behaviour after their release. We'll see what I can come up with in next versions..

Please consider using existing NPC as much as possible.  The NPC can just return to their original routine after being free.

i did mention one slave was mining when i released her and just carried on. thats a fairly smart idea if they know the bandits are dead, they just need a set of clothes to wear on being freed. she could then say shes going to mine and try to make enough money from it to leave skyrim, which gives a reason why she hasnt run to the nearest city. she knows the bad guys arent going to be coming after her anymore and she needs money (you probably looted all that from the bodies and chests) so why not grab some ore and THEN leave once the pc is long gone?. of course you would need other dialogue for other situations. in ruins they might say 'we are going to rest for a while then gather up the food and some clothes before we go'. then as you add other AI packages, you can remove the dialogue 'covering excuses' for why they dont do anything?

of course its possible that some of them, with all this bandit gear around you havent taken might just use it and become the next bandit inhabitants! then next time you come to clear it out you can have comments 'damn! its HIM!' and as they die, 'i guess...we did it to ourselves....aaaah!'

Thanks for this, I really like it. Works very nice in addition to to some of the other slave-adding mods (like hyd_slavegirls).

Had no problems so far while raiding multiple camps. The only bug I found was the already mentioned mixup between victim/aggressor. (Sexlab counts the PC as getting raped, which is noticable if you use e.g. Sexlab Victim because of the Debuff you get).

Would you consider releasing a fix for just this before moving on with more features? I assume it's not so complicated to fix.. if I am mistaken, then ignore the request :)

Also for future development: I think it would feel nice to be somehow rewarded when you choose the valiant/good option and free the girls.

At best it would be somethin random to keep it interesting. Just some ideas:

- consenting sex (always a reward in itsself *g*)

- some money or a gem or some other small item (don't ask where it was hidden)

- skill experience in a random skill ("Here's a trick I learned." )

- map entry for another place ("Let me tell you about some place I heard them talking about")

- a long lasting magic effect buff like one of the blessings, "Well Rested" or "Gift of Charity" ("I will thank the gods for your kindness")

- did I mention sex ?

Future development
- explore scripting options for bandits to actually have sex with slaves (if not too script heavy or complicated? - I want this to be rather light mod, for my PC is already almost blowing up)

You could try something like this:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/30325-sexlab-rape-spell/

This mod will have any npc walk up to female who are naked to be target by npc who are nearby.

I've noticed a bug with the one in Nilheim tower, i'll post it in a spoiler on the off chance that peeps have been living under rocks and haven't done the vanilla quest there

If you visit the tower while the bandits are still labelled guards as you haven't spoken to Telrav the guards kill the bandit slave, the way that its meant to work is that you speak to Telrav first and he leads you into an ambush (guards become bandits without you seeing) but as you can get to the tower several different ways its possible to run around in it with them all non-hostile guards and i'm guessing something to do with the factions means they see your bandit slave as hostile and kill her so once you have done the Telrav bit all you have in the tower is a dead slave

i noticed something similar in the lost knife hideout i think it is. the two bandits part way in mention the boss is at it again and one mentions letting the sabrecat loose to teach him. when you open the cage to try and do that the nearest target is a bound slave, whose cage was also opened when the cat was loosed. so she dies when the cat goes for her. then after you killed all the bandits, there were originally bandit bodes who the boss bandit killed in the pit area; these have turned into naked slaves who he killed. you can wind up with no living slaves in lost knife because of the sabrecat release. i havent tried resurrecting the slaves in the pit area to see if they were alive originally, but if so then the bandit boss obviously kills them easily long before you make it to there.

Your mod somehow woke an old script from the "Slaverun" mod that I removed in the past.  In slaverun, you have a message that pops up when you have to go back to your master, I'm talking about this one.  I would like to try your mod but I can't stand those pop ups every 5 seconds :P

• 2 weeks later...

it shouldn't have any conflicts with OBIS because OBIS just changes the bandits themselves and this mod just adds some extra NPCs to vanilla bandit camps. The added NPCs arent in the bandit faction so I dont think they would be effected by OBIS' changes. I havent looked at the mod in CK yet but I'm pretty sure it should be fine.

On a side note I want to change the name of the slaves to thralls and was wondering if there is anything I need to be aware of like references, presets etc. etc. Basically is it just a straight name change or is there other things I'd need to change. Thank you

Maybe a bit late but: Regarding the respawing, I noticed no problems so far. The slaves themselves do not reset though and stay like you left them (freed or not), correct?

Also I saw at least 2 locations with slaves in the wilderness where there was no bandit camp or anything else exept a few minor cell-edits. I guess those should actually be part of the version for 'more bandit camps'?

One such location ist halfway between Rorikstead and Gjukar's Monument (I forgot the other).

• 2 weeks later...

News from a topic I just read about... 

Topic : What is ski_playerloadgamealias psc and is it okay to overwrite?

It's the script that enables MCM menus for mods, making SkyUI the original owner.

If it's just the PSC file, it's harmless as Skyrim doesn't actually load those.

If it's the PEX file however, and assuming the mod overwriting it is overwriting it with the latest version also provided by SkyUI, it's harmless. If SkyUI ever updates the script however and the mod overwriting is still overwriting with an old version, you're going to have problems and an all around bad time.

Whether or not it's the PSC or PEX version of the file though, it's 100% sloppy packaging on the mod authors part. Mod authors including it with their download should remove it from the package since there is zero reason to include it and it will cause problems if the authors of SkyUI ever update the script.

Whenever ModOrganizer shows somebody overwriting the script I usually just delete it out of the mods folder, or if the script is in a bsa file (gross), extract the bsa to that mods MO folder, delete the bsa, and then delete the ski_ script that was unpacked from the bsa.

Ashal

• 2 weeks later...

Request...

Freeing the sex slaves mission, how about making it into a mini quest. Free all the sex slaves, with a counter to show how many you've saved, how many have died. It will be started by talking to a person in a bar, he or she will give you a quest to free the sex slaves. You will get a counter, how many freed, how many left...

At the end of the quest, you will get the key to a new player home, regardless of the sex slave death count. Located in a handy place, that needs a player home. Somewhere like Winterhold, the lack of a player home there is irritating.

This is just an idea...

• 3 weeks later...

I can't seem to find any of the slaves. I installed the mod like the others I have done and they do not appear. Any ideas as to why?

Didn't enable the mod?

Didn't notice the naked girls and just slaughtered them with the bandits?

Can't suggest much else, you didn't give much detail to work from.

• 2 weeks later...