Sex Slaves for Vanilla Bandit Camps

Thoughts/opinions?

​I actually am backing out of several areas of the mod now and getting closer to being able to package a beta version.

Very cool, altho I do agree with the previous poster that if you are looking for feedback even a short-lived ideas/feedback thread would probably be a better place for it.  I doubt many people are actively following the thread, so unless they are curious why an old mod's support thread is being bumped they aren't likely to click on it (and as soon as a new page starts they won't know people are talking about someone else taking on the project unless they really pay attention to the context).  Of course if a beta is on the horizon that's also a good way to get feedback as the adventurous actually try the mod out and break it a million different ways.

I never played the original so a bit tougher to comment on the changes without context but they sounds good all around, keeping the required master files down to things essential for the mod's functionality is probably a good plan.  If you mean you are planning to add modded clothing for the captives to use instead of vanilla assets I would just suggest that what you use have both CBBE and UUNP options available to avoid body texture issues/neck gaps if users have a different body than what you use.

Thoughts/opinions?

​I actually am backing out of several areas of the mod now and getting closer to being able to package a beta version.

Very cool, altho I do agree with the previous poster that if you are looking for feedback even a short-lived ideas/feedback thread would probably be a better place for it.  I doubt many people are actively following the thread, so unless they are curious why an old mod's support thread is being bumped they aren't likely to click on it (and as soon as a new page starts they won't know people are talking about someone else taking on the project unless they really pay attention to the context).  Of course if a beta is on the horizon that's also a good way to get feedback as the adventurous actually try the mod out and break it a million different ways.

I never played the original so a bit tougher to comment on the changes without context but they sounds good all around, keeping the required master files down to things essential for the mod's functionality is probably a good plan.  If you mean you are planning to add modded clothing for the captives to use instead of vanilla assets I would just suggest that what you use have both CBBE and UUNP options available to avoid body texture issues/neck gaps if users have a different body than what you use.

Where do you suggest for a new thread?  None of the areas seem to be a good fit for the topic.  i.e., Not technical help or issues, request and find.  That sort of leaves General Discussion I guess.

The original was a brilliant concept executed to much less than its full potential, and had several areas of broken functionality.  Now that I've picked apart the source code and walked a mile in the original author's moccasins, I understand the challenge.

The (current) clothing files are built for UNPB functionality (seems to work for any UNP) right now just because that happens to be what I had loaded when I started.  Adaptation to CBBE will be a follow-on project post-beta I think.

Where do you suggest for a new thread?  None of the areas seem to be a good fit for the topic.  i.e., Not technical help or issues, request and find.  That sort of leaves General Discussion I guess.

The original was a brilliant concept executed to much less than its full potential, and had several areas of broken functionality.  Now that I've picked apart the source code and walked a mile in the original author's moccasins, I understand the challenge.

The (current) clothing files are built for UNPB functionality (seems to work for any UNP) right now just because that happens to be what I had loaded when I started.  Adaptation to CBBE will be a follow-on project post-beta I think.

Skyrim/Skyrim Adult Mods seems to be where most of the WIP threads are.

If the meshes you chose already have bodyslide support/conversion (which it seems a lot of them have), just linking them when you list contributing mods means people could replace them manually.  Only mentioned it because I've encountered a few mods that packed skimpy cbbe armor into a .bsa with no obvious conversions available, which looks terrible on UUNP bodies due to warped body textures and seams.  

Other thing to think about is permissions, if the files you choose aren't offered as free-to-use modder resources you'd want to ask permission from the author before you repack them in your mod.

Skyrim/Skyrim Adult Mods seems to be where most of the WIP threads are.

If the meshes you chose already have bodyslide support/conversion (which it seems a lot of them have), just linking them when you list contributing mods means people could replace them manually.  Only mentioned it because I've encountered a few mods that packed skimpy cbbe armor into a .bsa with no obvious conversions available, which looks terrible on UUNP bodies due to warped body textures and seams.  

Other thing to think about is permissions, if the files you choose aren't offered as free-to-use modder resources you'd want to ask permission from the author before you repack them in your mod.

All the meshes I used are permissive, but not all have BodySlide support (e.g., Gatti Yumiko among others which works properly only at Weight = 100).  I've recently taken only the mesh files I'm actually using and moved them into one directory to keep things tidy for export and .bsa packing.  I've also renamed a lot of them to help keep them straight.  The issue becomes a user then wanting to manually replace them.  It's probably easier for me to cherry-pick the CBBE meshes where I can and put them out as a patch.

Now I see the sub-thread under the Adult Mods section; I was looking only at the two locked topics on the surface.  That does seem to be the logical place to move this topic.  Thanks for the tip and appreciate the input!

• 2 months later...

Got a problem. When I tried to set the bandit free, she stuck in her locked position.(She still kneeling with her arms locked) Shes stuck like this even when moving around. I tried to generate fnis but not working. Excuse for my english.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/83778-sexy-bandit-captives-mod-to-sex-slaves-for-vanilla-bandit-camps/

corrupt, I'm assuming you're using the original Sex Slaves for Vanilla Bandit Camps, but if you're using Sexy Bandit Captives the result would be the same.  Either way, Zaz Animation Pack and FNIS are requirements for either mod, and the bound animation poses are part of that.  You probably have them installed but not working, otherwise this mod would likely crash on startup.  If FNIS is not working you've got other issues not related to this mod that are preventing it from working correctly.  Recommend checking those download & support pages for technical assistance.

• 8 months later...
5 hours ago, MatinZ said:

hi

i also have this problem when i free slaves they just at their locked position and fnis is working fine

If you're looking for help with Sex Slaves for Vanilla Bandit Camps, there's really nobody monitoring this thread any longer except me because I hijacked it before starting my own thread.

If you're looking for help with my follow-on mod, Sexy Bandit Captives, then I see you've found that page by your post.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Akkor ez a mód halott és átvette a BABOGyár? Te... játszol vele? Sajnos csak az  LE változathoz jó... az "Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Patch" követelmény miatt. Talán, ha átírnánk "Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch"-ra vagy törölnénk... működhet SE változaton? Esetleg kell valami pancsolás hozzá? Akkor azt összedobhatná valaki mert...  Nálam 38 figyelmeztetést ír az íj és nyíl dolgokat felsorolva na meg az ősi tekercset írja... talán nyílnak. Már nem tudom, de mindegy is... egy rabszolgának efféle cucc úgy sem kell...  :classic_angel:  na meg ha egy ondóval borított bőr 2 kiló... szóval ráfér egy kis radír...

Sex Slaves For Bandit Camps 

Then this mode is dead and taken over by the BABO factory? 

Slave's Tragedy 1.3V 

*** is anyone playing with this? 

SE 버전에서 작동합니까?  help.gif.3a24b54c337aebd0776f7d141d9579e0.gif

• 1 year later...

I currently manage skyrim where any mod that makes problems gets deleted. Not even trying to debug.

In this case i got a slave from Valtheim Towers. The one at the bottom near the river, encased in the wall (?!?). Freeing her worked, so i tagged her as potential follower and recruited her in AFT. Then brought her home, registered her in MHIYH, and dismissed her from AFT. Until this point no problems. So i returned to Valtheim Towers to get the 2nd slave. Same procedure. Upon returning home, i checked on the first slave. Skyrim no longer registers her as an actor. I cannot talk to her, cannot pickpocket her, manipulator doesn't register her as under the cursor. Only thing that works is selecting her in the console. WTH? Then i remembered i noticed something weird about her already before i went to get the 2nd slave: Upon removing her restraints, she walked extremely slowly - as if still in restraints, but without the pose and cuffs.

So she prolly bugged out in ZAZ? But this is the first time i've ever seen a mod cause this bug. So since this never happened until this mod, it's rollback-time. Away with ye!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...