[Request] Sexual / non sexual Parasitism in skyrim

EronicHunter

As im utherly bored and got lots of time to write i might as well give some ideas for quest etc

Infected: Phase one (after 3 day):

Ive started feeling weird, maybe i should have cured that disease when i had the chance, now my inside all feels hot and at time its even like if something was playing with my body from the inside.

(The parasite is slowly evolving and for now only increase the sex overdrive of the player)

New ability:

1. Constantly considered as arousal above 25% minimum

2. Arousal build up quicker then usual

Parasited: Phase two (x day)

Oh my god something just shot right out of my love hole and this disgusting thing is constantly wriggling, For now i try as hard as i can to hide it beneath my armors but moving and wriggling that way its constantly making me wet as if to make me beg. When i see people im starting to have dirty tought the like off ''how large must it be'' and or ''id like to taste that'' I must find a way to get rid of this thing before i completely go insane. For some funny reason i feel healthier despite this very odd situation.

(The character starts to become aware of the change, the parasite is atempting to force the character into feeding it trought intercourse by constantly arousing the character)

New ability:

1. Constantly considered as arousal above 50% minimum

3. Gains a bonus to stamina and health of 25 point as well as increased health regeneration (100% more)

4. When naked a tentacle like vagina plug is visible

Symbiote: Phase three (x number of loss of control due to arousal)

More more i need more! Its hungry, it need to be fed so i can feel better. It started to grow outside now i can feel it squirming everywhere, in my belly, on and in my breast and even in my arm and legs i even feel like its fucking my brain out. Make me feel good! Please feed as much as you like i want to taste that pleasure more! Feeding you makes me feel alive and strong and why do i care if people see me like this they just are food for my hungry holes aaaaaaaaah.

(the character mind is starting to break from the arousal not to mention the parasite easy access to the brain and shes not only constantly in heat but also gains the ability to rape to satisfy her sexual urge)

New ability:

1. May rape npc and creature to satisfy the urge

2. Constantly considered as arousal above 70% minimum

3. Arousal build up very quickly

4. Gains a bonus to stamina and health of 50 point as well as increased health regeneration (200%)

5. When naked a tentacle like vagina plug is visible

6. Gain a bonus to movement speed (+10%)

7. Gain the Infest lesser power (act as the vampire life drain ability using the spriggan green bug spray, this spells drains foes stamina massively so to prepare them for intercourse)

8. AC increase by an amount equal to a full glass equipment

9. The living armor now has taken all body slot and the character can no longuer wear any armor type gear

Queen: Phase four (After feeding the living armor x number of time and after x day)

So hungry... i need more of this thick liquid to feed and grow, then i can lay my eggs in new hosts. Oh my body is so dirty i can use it to lure any males or female into what i want. Please cum and cum again inside me and fertilise my eggs so i can reproduce! I want to repaint this world white with semen!

(The parasite and the character have become one to the point the character and the parasite share the same mind the character now actively seeks semens to feed upon so to fertilise eggs to be and eventualy infect more potential hosts)

New ability:

1. May rape npc and creature to satisfy the urge, also gain a fertilising system wich after reaching a certain percentage anounce the character is ready to lay egg, to lay egg the character must have sexual intercourse with a female character wich eventualy will also becomes infested as in stage 2, When laying egg the fertilising percentage reset to 0 and the character gains a temporary + 200 magicka point as well as 100% magicka regeneration from the pleasure of giving birth.

2. Constantly considered as arousal above 80% minimum

4. Gains a bonus to stamina and health of 100 point as well as increased health regeneration (300%)

6. Gain a bonus to movement speed (+15%)

7. Gain immunity to poison and disease

8. Gain the Infest lesser power (act as the vampire life drain ability using the spriggan green bug spray, this spells drains foes stamina massively so to prepare them for intercourse)

9. Gain the greater power Parasitic cloud (Act as the vampire lord bat shroud ability upon activation using the spriggan insect aura skin and healing the player but drain the player full mana upon use)

10. AC increase by an amount equal to a dragonscale glass equipment

11. The living armor now has taken all body slot and the character can no longuer wear any armor type gear

12. The character may gain additionnal armor piece such as bugs wings etc along with various power

I don't think it's a coincidence that I started thinking about a proper Skyrim equivalent for Cursed Armor earlier today. It was one of my favorite sex mods from Oblivion, since I loved seeing my rape victims horny sluts female adventurers get randomly fucked by tentacles whenever it was least convenient ;) I did remember that the original had several issues, ranging from poor optimization to a lack of proper LoversPK support to the fact that it was on Oblivion, so a Skyrim analogue that doesn't suffer from those issues would become a permanent part of my TESV install.

That description up there... Unnfff I hope that makes it into a final release, because that's just about everything I would want from a mod like this. I'm not sure about the lesser powers, but all of the naughty things that suit of armor would entail would make me, and a lot of other people here I'm sure, very happy <3

As im utherly bored and got lots of time to write i might as well give some ideas for quest etc

Infected: Phase one (after 3 day):

Ive started feeling weird, maybe i should have cured that disease when i had the chance, now my inside all feels hot and at time its even like if something was playing with my body from the inside.

(The parasite is slowly evolving and for now only increase the sex overdrive of the player)

New ability:

1. Constantly considered as arousal above 25% minimum

Parasited: Phase two (x day)

Oh my god something just shot right out of my love hole and this disgusting thing is constantly wriggling, For now i try as hard as i can to hide it beneath my armors but moving and wriggling that way its constantly making me wet as if to make me beg. When i see people im starting to have dirty tought the like off ''how large must it be'' and or ''id like to taste that'' I must find a way to get rid of this thing before i completely go insane. For some funny reason i feel healthier despite this very odd situation.

(The character starts to become aware of the change, the parasite is atempting to force the character into feeding it trought intercourse by constantly arousing the character)

New ability:

1. Constantly considered as arousal above 50% minimum

3. Gains a bonus to stamina and health of 25 point as well as increased health regeneration (100% more)

4. When naked a tentacle like vagina plug is visible

Symbiote: Phase three (x number of loss of control due to arousal)

More more i need more! Its hungry, it need to be fed so i can feel better. It started to grow outside now i can feel it squirming everywhere, in my belly, on and in my breast and even in my arm and legs i even feel like its fucking my brain out. Make me feel good! Please feed as much as you like i want to taste that pleasure more! Feeding you makes me feel alive and strong and why do i care if people see me like this they just are food for my hungry holes aaaaaaaaah.

(the character mind is starting to break from the arousal not to mention the parasite easy access to the brain and shes not only constantly in heat but also gains the ability to rape to satisfy her sexual urge)

New ability:

1. May rape npc and creature to satisfy the urge

2. Constantly considered as arousal above 70% minimum

4. Gains a bonus to stamina and health of 50 point as well as increased health regeneration (200%)

6. Gain a bonus to movement speed (+10%)

7. Gain the Infest lesser power (act as the vampire life drain ability using the spriggan green bug spray, this spells drains foes stamina massively so to prepare them for intercourse)

8. AC increase by an amount equal to a full glass equipment

9. The living armor now has taken all body slot and the character can no longuer wear any armor type gear

Queen: Phase four (After feeding the living armor x number of time and after x day)

So hungry... i need more of this thick liquid to feed and grow, then i can lay my eggs in new hosts. Oh my body is so dirty i can use it to lure any males or female into what i want. Please cum and cum again inside me and fertilise my eggs so i can reproduce! I want to repaint this world white with semen!

(The parasite and the character have become one to the point the character and the parasite share the same mind the character now actively seeks semens to feed upon so to fertilise eggs to be and eventualy infect more potential hosts)

New ability:

1. May rape npc and creature to satisfy the urge, also gain a fertilising system wich after reaching a certain percentage anounce the character is ready to lay egg, to lay egg the character must have sexual intercourse with a female character wich eventualy will also becomes infested as in stage 2, When laying egg the fertilising percentage reset to 0 and the character gains a temporary + 200 magicka point as well as 100% magicka regeneration from the pleasure of giving birth.

2. Constantly considered as arousal above 80% minimum

4. Gains a bonus to stamina and health of 100 point as well as increased health regeneration (300%)

6. Gain a bonus to movement speed (+15%)

7. Gain immunity to poison and disease

8. Gain the Infest lesser power (act as the vampire life drain ability using the spriggan green bug spray, this spells drains foes stamina massively so to prepare them for intercourse)

9. Gain the greater power Parasitic cloud (Act as the vampire lord bat shroud ability upon activation using the spriggan insect aura skin and healing the player but drain the player full mana upon use)

10. AC increase by an amount equal to a dragonscale glass equipment

11. The living armor now has taken all body slot and the character can no longuer wear any armor type gear

12. The character may gain additionnal armor piece such as bugs wings etc along with various power

I don't think it's a coincidence that I started thinking about a proper Skyrim equivalent for Cursed Armor earlier today. It was one of my favorite sex mods from Oblivion, since I loved seeing my rape victims horny sluts female adventurers get randomly fucked by tentacles whenever it was least convenient ;) I did remember that the original had several issues, ranging from poor optimization to a lack of proper LoversPK support to the fact that it was on Oblivion, so a Skyrim analogue that doesn't suffer from those issues would become a permanent part of my TESV install.

That description up there... Unnfff I hope that makes it into a final release, because that's just about everything I would want from a mod like this. I'm not sure about the lesser powers, but all of the naughty things that suit of armor would entail would make me, and a lot of other people here I'm sure, very happy <3

umm this doesn't sound like a cursed armor. it's more like a possession! crazy. do want :D  

• 2 weeks later...

well to make it live we need to keep it active and have the name include "Modders plaese we need you" so then it will be seen

So basically keep posting

you are right. persistence is key. i am never going to lose hope on this idea. this will count even more if the atrocity called dollification survives. check it out for yourselves and be very afraid. i think i have discovered a phobia for inanimate objects trying to possess you O_O

My recommendation - don't let scripting and modding discourage you.

When I started two years ago, I knew nothing about skyrim modding.

There are many people here willing to help and answer questions. YouTube is full of tutorials.

If you really want an organic armor, jump in and try your hand at modding,

Find an armor you like and ask the author for permission to build on it.

Poke around that armor mod with CK and edit it, tweak it, add to it.

Little by little you will learn enough about scripting, and you can move up to more complex things.

Start small but get started :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry guys!! Came back from holidays  :s , I had a friend of mine send me updates about the thread but my reaction to it was like a rollercoaster really...  :(.
So we kinda got back to square one... Well I got pumped up to mod it myself after reading skyrimll's post, actually it would be healthy for my "future", BUT! There are some complications, including my lack of experience, my lack of knowledge about modding, my lack of patience to start things at the bottom  :dodgy: and I have to reinstal Skyrim and all the mods I want because I had to format the PC, And I've been replaying Oblivion becaused I missed it a lot  :blush: . And probably the worst thing of all, Fallout 4 is coming, and I fear I may not finish a project like this by then... And then no one else would care, and I would be playing Falout 24/7  :-/ .

Anyhow, I "maaaaaaaaaaaaay" (Long unsure may) start to mod it myself, I don't want to promisse nothing, because... Reasons, but I just want to give a llittle hope to people who is still interested in this... Like myself... And I'm tired of waiting.

If I actually start it, I will tell you all in here that I decided to sacrifice myself for the greater good  :P

Thank you all for showing interest in this thread and sharing the love for parasites  :heart: , Also thanks everyone who gave more life to this by giving more ideas to the whole thing, and thanks to every modder who tried and is still trying in the darkness to come up with something.

Sorry guys!! Came back from holidays  :s , I had a friend of mine send me updates about the thread but my reaction to it was like a rollercoaster really...  :(.

So we kinda got back to square one... Well I got pumped up to mod it myself after reading skyrimll's post, actually it would be healthy for my "future", BUT! There are some complications, including my lack of experience, my lack of knowledge about modding, my lack of patience to start things at the bottom  :dodgy: and I have to reinstal Skyrim and all the mods I want because I had to format the PC, And I've been replaying Oblivion becaused I missed it a lot  :blush: . And probably the worst thing of all, Fallout 4 is coming, and I fear I may not finish a project like this by then... And then no one else would care, and I would be playing Falout 24/7  :-/ .

Anyhow, I "maaaaaaaaaaaaay" (Long unsure may) start to mod it myself, I don't want to promisse nothing, because... Reasons, but I just want to give a llittle hope to people who is still interested in this... Like myself... And I'm tired of waiting.

If I actually start it, I will tell you all in here that I decided to sacrifice myself for the greater good  :P

Thank you all for showing interest in this thread and sharing the love for parasites  :heart: , Also thanks everyone who gave more life to this by giving more ideas to the whole thing, and thanks to every modder who tried and is still trying in the darkness to come up with something.

the formating of the PC and lack of exp are a downer, yeah.  but i really don't see how an yet to be modded fallout could draw all our attention away from the superb visually looking perhaps enb driven and extremely content rich modded skyrim  :lol: .

anyway glad to see you're back on the topic.  :)

the formating of the PC and lack of exp are a downer, yeah.  but i really don't see how an yet to be modded fallout could draw all our attention away from the superb visually looking perhaps enb driven and extremely content rich modded skyrim  :lol: .

anyway glad to see you're back on the topic.  :)

I missed that point, I mean, we've been playing skyrim for 4 years, I just think that when fallout 4 comes out, everyone will be playing it, like I probably will, if my time allows it :s . But I think there is also that factor of "wanting to replay my overly modded character" in skyrim, especially in here...  :D, at least I have that feeling, so I guess that is one less downgrading factor. Althou the ones you mentioned are the worst of them to be honest.  :( 

Anyway, thank you for getting me more pumped up to do this  :P

Hmm i think the Tentacle Armour mod on here is a good direction for this mod to go...

I am thinking of the phases as outlined above by kyubi3002.

Phase 1 would be invisible, so no changes to equipment slots.

Phase 2 could be a physically cut down version of the tentacle armour, something coming out of the base of the back, wrapping around the hips to plug both holes? This stage could disallow all plugs and Sex lab chastity belts.

Phase 3 could be the tentacle armour as a whole, taking up the armour slot. Lots of tentacles all over the torso.

Phase 4 could be an expanded version of phase 3 where the tentacles have wrapped around both arms, legs and the head, disallowing all slots for armour/clothing. Could possible alter the PCs head to change hair style to none at all and stick a tentacle on the back of the head?

Sexing up victims could be done via a custom strap-on made to look like said tentacles.

The parasite doesn't have to be animated i guess :)

Hmm i think the Tentacle Armour mod on here is a good direction for this mod to go...

Phase 2 could be a physically cut down version of the tentacle armour, something coming out of the base of the back, wrapping around the hips to plug both holes? This stage could disallow all plugs and Sex lab chastity belts.

Phase 3 could be the tentacle armour as a whole, taking up the armour slot. Lots of tentacles all over the torso.

Phase 4 could be an expanded version of phase 3 where the tentacles have wrapped around both arms, legs and the head, disallowing all slots for armour/clothing. Could possible alter the PCs head to change hair style to none at all and stick a tentacle on the back of the head?

Sexing up victims could be done via a custom strap-on made to look like said tentacles.

maybe some of the estrus assets could be implemented for animation. if it legal.  who knows. thank you for commenting. this is was an very constructive and inspiring comment. just what this topic needed. 

maybe some of the estrus assets could be implemented for animation. if it legal.  who knows. thank you for commenting. this is was an very constructive and inspiring comment. just what this topic needed. 

True that, but that would be a big step to do. Would be great as an 'end goal' of the mod. i might have a play around with the tentacle armour mod..

True that, but that would be a big step to do. Would be great as an 'end goal' of the mod. i might have a play around with the tentacle armour mod..

Seems like a valid plan to follow, it would be easier to start with some already developed assets :shy: , if I was developing it I would probably be creating my own armor meshes, because I'm just too picky and perfectionist when it comes to doing things by my own :P .

On a side update: I've reinstalled everything and am now replaying skyrim (Oh I missed this :heart: )... Also been pocking around the CK and it is very straighfoward and easy to use :lol: , my bigest fault is probably the knowledge in programing and I've been looking at several scripts and don't understand much of it :s , just some basic stuff, I guess I'll have to watch a lot of youtube tutorials on that.

Maybe I'll keep dwelling on it in my free time in order to get directly involved in the mod's development, which I would really like to be.

Seems like a valid plan to follow, it would be easier to start with some already developed assets :shy: , if I was developing it I would probably be creating my own armor meshes, because I'm just too picky and perfectionist when it comes to doing things by my own :P .

On a side update: I've reinstalled everything and am now replaying skyrim (Oh I missed this :heart: )... Also been pocking around the CK and it is very straighfoward and easy to use :lol: , my bigest fault is probably the knowledge in programing and I've been looking at several scripts and don't understand much of it :s , just some basic stuff, I guess I'll have to watch a lot of youtube tutorials on that.

Maybe I'll keep dwelling on it in my free time in order to get directly involved in the mod's development, which I would really like to be.

me watching tutorials. opens video watches 10 minutes then head explodes. nope not for me  :-/

me watching tutorials. opens video watches 10 minutes then head explodes. nope not for me  :-/

I belive the hardest part is to pick it up :P , once that's done it seems pretty easy to learn new languages and program, at least thats what people say  :-/.

But yeah I had a close reaction to that when I first saw a tutorial  :lol:, but I'l have to learn eventually, so why not start now ?  ;) 

Even thou it is quite awkward at the moment 

I belive the hardest part is to pick it up :P , once that's done it seems pretty easy to learn new languages and program, at least thats what people say  :-/.

But yeah I had a close reaction to that when I first saw a tutorial  :lol:, but I'l have to learn eventually, so why not start now ?  ;) 

Even thou it is quite awkward at the moment 

did i forget to mention that it was random and probably one of the more advanced ones?  :lol:   i am a programmer myself. just not that good at it,that's all. that is why i have not dared to make a mod all this time. 

Archived