[Request] Sexual / non sexual Parasitism in skyrim

EronicHunter

I just started to write codes and I need other people's help.

I can work with mesh too but I can't do both. It's hard work to me.

In this early-access :D version, most functions are hard-codded. So the codes and framework are not flexible.

I'll rewrite whole codes when It is done. and Please don't expected too much. It's my first MOD and just took 2 hours.

and of course, Do not use with your mainstream saves! Current codes will be deprecated!

What This MOD do / have feature?

Support SkyUI | MCM

Set Infect chance in water

Set incubation period.

What This MOD don't

Most of them.. I'm working on it.

Dependencies:

Sexlab Framework (No features are used yet but needed)

Devious Devices Assets

Devious Devices Integration

ZazAnimationPack

Sexlab Aroused

post-88358-0-27483900-1419393230_thumb.png

Credit:

abada

DixiePig for Tentacle Armor and weebsz for CBBE conversion. Under Creative commons license

and the Community of loverslab!

Parasitism in skyrim (EAPR).7z

Are you going to add stages where the parasite gains more control over you if you give into its demands and then a point where it will use you to infect other women

Of course I will! XD

Some of parasites will have similar functionality like the cursed armor in oblivion.

Currently I'm following abada's reference.

Why not make a thread in the download section, mentioning it's in alpha, asking for help, and telling everyone who didn't follow this thread what it does ?

Soon. :) Currently I'm designing its framework for easier development and add-ons for further.

When it done, I'll upload alpha version in the Download section.

Maybe in early 2015 I think?

Yeah! I'm glad someone worked this through.

If you need help, I can try to help, sice I wanted to get involved in this mod from the beginning (and kind of guilty not to :()

I'm glad to hear that :D

I need assist for Modeling, porting, plot/story designing, grammar check (since I'm not a native English speaker.), etc.

Thank you for giving the source code also! I'll be able to see how you did it and maybe help a bit!

I can do story and grammar checking, I'm also not native English speaker, but the two of us, I hope it'll be enough.

For the story, I'll try to summarize the ideas of the post and make something nice and intersting.

What do you mean by porting?

And for modelling, I'm unfortunately very bad at 3D modelling :(

Dependencies:

Devious Devices Assets

Devious Devices Integration

I'm guessing it's got something to do with the suggestions in this thread. But is it really necessary?

For now, main restraint system uses DD's system.

In the future, it will not be necessary. 

Thank you for giving the source code also! I'll be able to see how you did it and maybe help a bit!

I can do story and grammar checking, I'm also not native English speaker, but the two of us, I hope it'll be enough.

For the story, I'll try to summarize the ideas of the post and make something nice and intersting.

What do you mean by porting?

And for modelling, I'm unfortunately very bad at 3D modelling :(

Convert some resources for Skyrim is porting.

But It needs to some 3D modelling skill. Maybe I can handle it. Porting takes lesser time than modeling from scratch.

Hey, I love this idea and my sick mind can't wait to try it out (hopefully). My skill with programming or really anything technical may be lacking (more like it doesn't exist), but I'm at least a bit talented with writing, grammar and the likes. I would be happy to check spelling and grammar, write flavour text, help with the story or anything you need help with that my limited skill base can handle. :P

I hope to see this idea become an amazing mod and I am certainly looking forward to playing with the alpha.

Best of luck

Hey, I love this idea and my sick mind can't wait to try it out (hopefully). My skill with programming or really anything technical may be lacking (more like it doesn't exist), but I'm at least a bit talented with writing, grammar and the likes. I would be happy to check spelling and grammar, write flavour text, help with the story or anything you need help with that my limited skill base can handle. :P

I hope to see this idea become an amazing mod and I am certainly looking forward to playing with the alpha.

Best of luck

Same here

Best of luck

Also, just for fun and because I have some dirty ideas I like, I'm going to make a storyboard type thing for the parasite concept to hopefully inspire the modder(s) to do some interesting stuff for it. :)

And of course I love new ideas, so what kind of thing would anybody reading like to see in a story about a sexual parasite attaching itself inside the dragonborns vagina?

Best of luck

Also, just for fun and because I have some dirty ideas I like, I'm going to make a storyboard type thing for the parasite concept to hopefully inspire the modder(s) to do some interesting stuff for it. :)

And of course I love new ideas, so what kind of thing would anybody reading like to see in a story about a sexual parasite attaching itself inside the dragonborns vagina?

I would love to read a story like that.... I am so excited this took off and is getting worked on

Since I'm a total CoC/Fenoxo geek, I have to know. Will some of the parasites be more discreet, such as the little guys in Fenoxo's TiTs game? I can't remember what they're called, but they're basically just thin sheets of flesh that attach themselves to the host's... erm... "vital bits" and provide sexual simulation to the host during sex in order to be fed from the sexual fluids. They're pretty interesting, so I had to ask.

Thanks! Adios.

EDIT: Mimbranes... they're called mimbranes.

This was like the best New Year gift I have ever recieved!!!! I just came from holidays and when I came here it was like!!!!! I mean!!!!!!! I HAVE NO WORDS!!!!!!!!! I MEAN !!!!!!!!!!!! I iiii i i i i i i  :blink: I'M SO SORRY IF I EVER DOUBT YOU GUYS!!!!! YOU ARE ALL INCREDIBLE  :D  

Are you going to add stages where the parasite gains more control over you if you give into its demands and then a point where it will use you to infect other women

Of course I will! XD

Some of parasites will have similar functionality like the cursed armor in oblivion.

Currently I'm following abada's reference.

Why not make a thread in the download section, mentioning it's in alpha, asking for help, and telling everyone who didn't follow this thread what it does ?

Soon. :) Currently I'm designing its framework for easier development and add-ons for further.

When it done, I'll upload alpha version in the Download section.

Maybe in early 2015 I think?

Yeah! I'm glad someone worked this through.

If you need help, I can try to help, sice I wanted to get involved in this mod from the beginning (and kind of guilty not to :()

I'm glad to hear that :D

I need assist for Modeling, porting, plot/story designing, grammar check (since I'm not a native English speaker.), etc.

enpinion :o , I don't know what to say, but thank you lots for starting this :o , I'm to anxious right now, I'm going to install this on skyrim, and I won't care for anything for a week or so :heart: , then I'll come back.

If you need help with something in concrete with modeling, ask away, I can't promise I help, but I'll try, I may try to force a friend of mine to get involved in the process for the sake of my sanity B) , because he knows a lot of modeling hehehehe  :lol:

it would be nice to add some more interactions too,  etc.

PARASITE

I saw your ideas about self destruction ( I could just say die but well I like terminator )  and I think differently.

If you can not remove this parasite in limited time ( I'd say 'bout 2 weeks ) the parasite takes over your body about a half.

* In some decisions you should make the parasite decides by it self. ( ETC. You try to surrender -> Parasite decides to give em a big F U )

*You cannot use fire spells or holy magics ( Since I think parasite and fire is just about Obama and Osama )

*Sometimes you just lose control over your body and masturbate or leak ( Depending on parasite's arousal level ) 

*Since your anal has been loose for too long you get it tight again even if you get rid of the parasite ( Would be nice if it could be connected with APROPOS's anal stats or Sexlab's anal proficiency )

*If you decide to go with the futa and 2nd dick idea , I think the 2nd dick or the 3rd dick's position should be anal. ( Since that makes a lesbian position able and also quite gives a dedication about your anal getting loose )

If player decides to defeat the parasite the process shouldn't be like FIND AN NPC AND TALK THE END , I'd rather prefer trying alot of medical treatments. ( This might cause a backfire effect and makes the parasite much more hard core version  which doesn't happen to a natural parasites and if you keep on failing the parasite takes over your body and you cannot find any solutions. I prefer this to be a perfectly random percentage since I don't like single ending.

*You could get treated by people in aromatic business or a mage , necromancer , temple etc. ( Backfire effect will be different depending on their specialty )

*Hardcore version parasite has it's own ego and they like to humiliate players. ( They minimize their size and makes players look skimpy which could be leaded to rapes or humiliating comments . HV Parasite talks to player and tries to make players as it's slave mentally and physically. The Parasite gives you options like submit or reject. If you reject the parasite starts to do much harder things than just stripping. )

If you choose to submit , the parasite is going to test your loyalty in various humiliating ways and if you gain it's trust , the parasite is going to take over your body ( Not dying , just takes few controls over your body )

VIGILANTS OF STENDARR 

They try to help you at certain phase ( When it's NOT too late )

They try to detach the parasite ( If they fail parasite forms in another way as a self defense and becomes more aggressive to the player )

They become aggressive if you're taken over by the parasite.

JARLS

They might try to find some experts to help you. 

They might try to experiment on you. ( If the player accepts the jarl gives a free room to try things freely and are kind )

If you reject the Jarl will accept your rejections but will send multiple assassins to kidnap you after dark ( Vanilla assassins , which might be defeated or not )

If you are kidnapped you will be experimented in prison-ish place and the jarl wouldn't care about your social reputation's damage or your physical limitations or how will the parasite change.

The Jarl  will try to get you submissive before He/She lets you go since the jarl wouldn't want to hurt his/her reputation.

If you reject to be submissive the jarl won't let you free , and keep on harsher experiments.

Thugs and Hunters

If they capture you they will rape you and sell you to jarls or necromancers since they don't have the required intelligence to attempt anything. ( Wait , you didn't expect some harvard student to go nuts and rob people right? )

College Of Winterhold

They will try to keep on experiments on you for one of these reasons. ( Which should be totally random )

1.To prevent another victims like you -> If you reject they just accepts your will.

2.To see how much the parasite could advance -> If you reject they just accepts your will.

3.Your counselor is perverted -> If you reject they will act like they accept your will but will try to kidnap you with drugs or bound magics.

If they try to prevent from creating more victims , they will try to detach your parasite and experiment on it. You are free.

If you agree to see how much the parasite could advance for science , they will try different magics and drugs to make the parasite stronger or weaker .

If you get kidnapped for by a perverted mage , you and your parasite will be developed for sexual reasons only . For the same reasons as jarls they will try to make you submissive before they release you since they want to protect their reputations.

-------------------------------------------

Building on sunpike's multiple parasite design proposal, may I remind people of my own cooperative parasite design proposal. It's on page 5 and I don't want to annoy people with a copypaste post, but please, keep it in consideration.

Sunpike here wants randomness, sometimes making the parasite more aggressive, sometimes weakening it. In the same fashion, under certain circumstances, it could take the path of becoming a symbiont. At this point -> topic page 5

Perhaps the base parasite could be regarded as a part of nature, and getting in tune with nature via some spriggan or wisp mother ritual could make the parasite grow into a symbiont. The ritual area could be set in a custom dungeon whose spriggan or wisp mother population would belong to a special faction that would become friendly on parasite infection.

Archived