[Request] Sexual / non sexual Parasitism in skyrim

EronicHunter

I like the final stage armor idea. It reminds me of one of the Darth Bane books. He gets infected by something (been a while since I've read it) and it forms into an armor to keep him alive as his powers keeps it alive. But, it's also slowly killing him and he has to find a way to remove it while staying alive. I think that'd be something that could be added as well. Find a way to remove it before X in-game days or something.

Hi! First post for me.

I'm quite looking forward for such a mod also :P

Just another idea. The suit could grow a penis on the female in order to infect female (or male). On normal state, no futa when needed futa mode :)

gl hf to make this happening!

Thanks!  :D 

I also think it would be a interesting idea to add a futa, I would prefer to only have a futa in case of girl on girl action, I'm not a big fan of futas on girls when they are the ones beeing penetrated, but I guess if people like it, it could be toggable ;p

I like the final stage armor idea. It reminds me of one of the Darth Bane books. He gets infected by something (been a while since I've read it) and it forms into an armor to keep him alive as his powers keeps it alive. But, it's also slowly killing him and he has to find a way to remove it while staying alive. I think that'd be something that could be added as well. Find a way to remove it before X in-game days or something.

Interesting! Having the armor kill you for draining your power or abusing you too much after a few time, But I also think it should be toggable just in case of having people that would like to stick with the armor for ever (and happly after).  :lol:

Just curious, but are there any modders that are looking at this thread and are willing to make it happen?

If so then yay, if not then i might have to learn how to create mods.

If you did it, you sir / ma'am would be my hero / heroine  :P, well I'm still trying to learn some cinema4D in my free time, I've been a bit busy, but I wish this topic could catch the attention of more modders  :(, I've found a link with some (a lot) of interesting living suits, where you can get inspiration:

This is purely for research: https://shanachan.org/fetish/res/8131.html (This is definitely a NSFW link, don't blame me for your curiosity)  :D

Just curious, but are there any modders that are looking at this thread and are willing to make it happen?

If you did it, you sir / ma'am would be my hero / heroine  :P, well I'm still trying to learn some cinema4D in my free time, I've been a bit busy, but I wish this topic could catch the attention of more modders  :(, I've found a link with some (a lot) of interesting living suits, where you can get inspiration:

This is purely for research: https://shanachan.org/fetish/res/8131.html (This is definitely a NSFW link, don't blame me for your curiosity)  :D

I'm a guy, and unfortunately, I'm in college so i wouldn't have much free time to work on it if I were the one to try making it. But if it goes until next week i will try to look into learning how to mod.

I'm a guy, and unfortunately, I'm in college so i wouldn't have much free time to work on it if I were the one to try making it. But if it goes until next week i will try to look into learning how to mod.

Hey, your life comes first  :lol:.

Do to some circumstances :s , I'll have plenty of time to learn how to mod that I don't have at the moment, If nothing is done until I get some expirience, I guess I'll try and start it myself. GRL POWER ACTIVATE!

Hey, your life comes first  :lol:.

Do to some circumstances :s , I'll have plenty of time to learn how to mod that I don't have at the moment, If nothing is done until I get some expirience, I guess I'll try and start it myself. GRL POWER ACTIVATE!

I do have a lot of experience testing mods and giving feedback as to what they could improve on. If it ever ends up being made, one day hopefully. I would like to test it and give some feed back. Good luck on making the mod and learning how to mod.

@badbat111, pretty much something like that  :P,
I guess that the living clothes would be such a big part of the mod  :heart: , that probably there should be more than 1, maybe something like:

1 living armour for each skill set. these would be diffrent in asthetics and in functions, like diffrent buffs and de-buffs betwen each one. the buffs could work in part with the skill sets, like a living armour for mages, a living armour for warriors and a living armour for thieves.  :idea:

Even if I'm a total noob @ modding, I could give a shot, maybe, eventually (so big fis :D)

Would someone know where to begin? Thx

Secondly, no "senior" modder has seen this thread?! ;(

That would be awsome :heart: 

I'm not a modder (yet), but I would probably start by just writing a file with all the content I would want in the mod, including models, textures, funcionalities, etc... beforehand, like a planning for the mod, I think  :s 

And yup, I fear no "senior" modder has seen this yet  :(, maybe their are just not interested, it is also a possibility. 

Wow, that was gory  :s, agreed, but there were some interesting points, and in fact, I think you gave me an ideia, I'll try getting some concepts I'm having in my mind now, maybe I'll draw and post them here so you guys can tell me what you think ;).

I'm sorry to those who like but I won't be adding guts and stuff like that :P.  

It was a good example but i agree that it may have been a little over the top. Maybe there is a middle ground that could be decided on.

Personally, I don't like gory stuff :mellow: , but there was interesting stuff in there, that is true, I guess you could try and get to the middle point, but I just don't know how to reach it in here  :P.

But I'm always open to discussion, and I don't mean literally open, if you catch my drift  :lol:  

I LOOOOVEEEEE this concept! This idea, is like, OHHHHH GAWWWDDDDD, its amazing! If I knew the creation kit, I would do it myself, and integrate it with DD. I've always fantasized about this, now I hope someone truly does it! +100

Thank you tons!! Glad to see more people liking the idea  :D

You guys are so awsome that I feel a bit guilty and bad for not beeing able to do the mod myself, but at the same time, pumped up to learn  :P

But please, awsome modders, just look at this thread for brief seconds and give me an opinion, a hug also counts as a valid opinion, I'll take it as a "Loved the idea, won't take it, but I wish you luck"  ;)  

EDIT: by the way nerfnerf123, I didn't remembered about DD when I made this, thank you for saying it, I think it would be a great piece of work if it would integrate with DD

So! I finally finished the ideia I had :lol: , I'll post it in a spoiler so you can tell me what you think. First comes the images of the "Final stages" of the 3 armors, then the changes to the living armor parasitism mechanic.

It is just an ideia for now, maybe... Just maybe we will see it made :rolleyes: . Feel free to comment and share your ideas.

Living_Arms_Prot.jpg

Parasitism in Skyrim - Living Armours Concept Idea

Note: This concept is a rework of the original living armour idea that came with the rest, I didn't include any new ideas for the other more regular parasites. I also only draw the armor for
the female version but I'm not excluding a male version at all.

Technically, you get a living armor the same way you get the other parasites, as described in the first post, there is only one addition here, in case you want to vuluntary wear the armor. 
You could equip it from your inventory.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Infection Stages:

Stage 0 - You just caught the living armor and it is now attached to you and can't be removed by normal means. In this stage, it looks like normal armor, no eyes, tentacles, or animations are displayed.

Satge 1 - The armor is adapting to your body, you will feel some debuffs and sickness. Minimal animations displayed, no tentacles or eyes.

Stage 2 - The armor adapted to your characteristics and will now "Introduce" itself to you with it's tentacles and eyes (This means that it will sexually abuse you for a bit XD)

Stage 3 - The armor starts consuming your urine, excrements and milk and trasforms them into energy that give you buffs to the relative skill set.

Stage 4 - Your body feels dependant of the armor now and removing it at this stage will give you severe withdraw effects. The armor takes advantage to finally feed of you. It feeds on the energy relative to your skill set.

Stage 5 - After some time of living in accordance with the armour, the armour will try to make you sexually more active and will impregnate you several times, also infecting others with who you have sex.

Stage 6 (Optional) - After some happy time lived together and eggs spread all across skyrim, the armor will reach it's end, and take you along with it. (THE END)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Buffs and Debuffs

Note that no buffs or debuffs are applied on stage 0

General Permanent Buffs and Debuffs:

Creepy - You armor looks creepy, -25% Speech (some NPCs may become paranoid and flee from you or consider you hostile).

Awkward Texture - The armor feels funny inside, Your arousel rises 20% faster.

Body Check - Your armor may randomly abuse you.

Living Suit - It is impossible for anyone to use your holes if your armor does not want them to do so.

Immunity - You are immune to diseases.

Warrior Living Armour Buffs and Debuffs:

Feeding - You armor is consuming your life force. 10% HP damage and HP regenerates 35% slower.

Fed - HP regenerates 50% faster.

Recharged - Warrior skills are 20% easier to evolve. Bonus 15% Melee damage. Smithing is 25% better. Blocking is 20% more effective. +100 total HP. +45 Armor. Spells are 10% less effective against you.

Recharged II - Thief and Mage skills are 20% harder to evolve. -15% Archery damage. Alchemy is 20% worst. Sneak and pickpocketing is 20% less effective. -50 total SP and MP. Lockpicking is 10% harder. -10% speed. -15% Destruction spell damage. Enchanting is 20% worst. Restoration and illusion is 20% less effective. Cunjuration spells last 20% less time. Spells cost 10% more MP to cast.

Thief Living Armour Buffs and Debuffs:

Feeding - You armor is consuming your energy force. 10% SP damage and SP regenerates 35% slower.

Fed - SP regenerates 50% faster.

Recharged - Thief skills are 20% easier to evolve. Bonus 15% Archery damage. Alchemy is 25% better. Sneak and pickpocketing is 20% more effective. +100 total SP. Lockpicking is 20% easier. +15% speed. 

Recharged II - Warrior and Mage skills are 20% harder to evolve. -15% Melee damage. Smithing is 25% worst. Blocking is 20% less effective. -50 total HP and MP. -25 Armor. Spells are 10% more effective against you. -15% Destruction spell damage. Enchanting is 20% worst. Restoration and illusion is 20% less effective. Cunjuration spells last 20% less time. Spells cost 10% more MP to cast.

Mage Living Armour Buffs and Debuffs:

Feeding - You armor is consuming your magic force. 10% MP damage and MP regenerates 35% slower.

Fed - MP regenerates 50% faster.

Recharged - Mage skills are 20% easier to evolve. Bonus 15% Destruction spell damage. Enchanting is 25% better. Restoration and illusion is 20% more effective. +100 total MP. Cunjuration spells last 20% longer. Spells cost 10% less MP to cast.

Recharged II - Warrior and Thief skills are 20% harder to evolve. -15% Melee damage. Smithing is 25% worst. Blocking is 20% less effective. -50 total HP and SP. -25 Armor. Spells are 10% more effective against you.-15% Archery damage. Alchemy is 20% worst. Sneak and pickpocketing is 20% less effective. -50 total SP and MP. Lockpicking is 10% harder. -10% speed.

Stage 5 Debuffs:

Reproduction Stage - The armor will impregnate you at random.

Stasis - The armor will make you rape someone at random.

Attraction - The armor will make someone rape you at random.

Impregnated - You are growing parasite eggs on your womb. -5% speed. -5% HP, SP and MP recharge speed.

Curing the armor post stage 4 Debuffs:

Living Armor Withdraw - Your body is weak and unused to be independent. -10% HP, SP and MP recharge speed. -45 carry weight. -10% speed. You need to relief your self way more regulary (Private Needs stuff). -10 to all skills.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

EDIT: Rewrote the Recharge II of each armor to avoid confusions  :P

So! I finally finished the ideia I had :lol: , I'll post it in a spoiler so you can tell me what you think. First comes the images of the "Final stages" of the 3 armors, then the changes to the living armor parasitism mechanic.

It is just an ideia for now, maybe... Just maybe we will see it made :rolleyes: . Feel free to comment and share your ideas.

-snip-

YEAAAAHHH! I like this idea! I'm a total archer assassin. The thieves armor looks amazing, and works amazing! I'm a total fan of the new system, silently attatch, then fuck you mindlessly, then you two live happy ever after. Kinda seems like Kill La Kill. xD I'm not a fan of eyes, but TENTACLES!!! Thanks for sharing with us~ <3

No problem at all! ;)  Glad you liked it. :heart: , I guess we just have to voice the armors with some interesting lines to make it even closer to Kill La Kill  :lol:.  

There are lots of details and things that are ideias from the people who has been interested in this thread :P , I just hope that this tiny portion of content is enough to catch the attention of lots of more people. 

Archived