[Request] Sexual / non sexual Parasitism in skyrim

EronicHunter

- snip -

Dat bloody text wall tho

For the love of Talos, paragraphs!

My apologies, my language is my worst subject after art.

Hey, man, no problem.

It's no biggie. Just... use the "enter" button from time to time. It makes tracking text much, much easier.

• 5 weeks later...

The idea is not dying.

I fully intend to add several parasites to Stories in the coming months. I will hook into a parasite mod if one comes out of this thread before I get to it, or I will make my own system based on my tests in SD+ if there isn't a parasite mod to use by then.

I already have a list of parasites planned, ideas on resources to use to make them happen and a full in-game book about the biology of skyrim parasites courtesy of Content Consumer. All I need now is more time to actually implement it.

The idea is not dying.

I fully intend to add several parasites to Stories in the coming months. I will hook into a parasite mod if one comes out of this thread before I get to it, or I will make my own system based on my tests in SD+ if there isn't a parasite mod to use by then.

I already have a list of parasites planned, ideas on resources to use to make them happen and a full in-game book about the biology of skyrim parasites courtesy of Content Consumer. All I need now is more time to actually implement it.

You can't already being infected by the brood mother in SL Stories ?

Yes and no.

The brood mother story infects you using Estrus Chaurus and if you use the new player start, Chaurus worms from SD+

My plans are to change that into a real system of parasites and remove them from SD+

Do you have a time frame yet? When do you hope to start working on this? I really hope its soon!

Yes and no.

The brood mother story infects you using Estrus Chaurus and if you use the new player start, Chaurus worms from SD+

My plans are to change that into a real system of parasites and remove them from SD+

Do you have a time frame yet? When do you hope to start working on this? I really hope its soon!

June-July maybe?

The idea is not dying.

Oh wonderful cause only here there are great ideas for getting infected and such, if there is anything you need you can ask me . if i am capable of doing so i will. even if it is just like testing

I'm pretty sure galgat or Kenjoka work on this idea is best.

Thanks. I can take a look at their ideas and see how they overlap wth mine but I believe it would be a mistake for me to try to implement someone else's vision. I have a structure in mind for my parasites already. I can try to make them compatible later if something comes out of their efforts.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

The first version of my parasites mod is out with these parasites included:

- Spider eggs (vaginal) / sex with spiders / chance of detached spider penis in addition to eggs
- Chaurus worms (anal) / sex with chaurus
- Estrus Tentacle attacks / harvesting chaurus eggs / EC+ required
- Tentacle Monster armor / chance of infection when attacked by Estrus Tentacle
  • 3 weeks later...

There is a short RAGS game named "Brain snake" that features parasites and mind control. The game was originally published on "Hypnopics Collective" forum (need registration to access) or can be downloaded here. The game need RAGS player to run.

Game plot (don't read if you going to play the game):
Biology professor returns to his university from an archaeological expedition. In the expedition he found depictions of unknown serpents, a dozen of fossilized eggs, a snake-shaped ring.
Also the expedition discovered that there existed an ancient cult that worshiped serpent-like gods.
You play as that biology professor.

Once you back to the university you start research on the recovered eggs and the ring. Soon you find out that the ring is not just a ring but some of hi-tech (but very different to ours tech, more like bio-tech) remote control device. With this device player "activates" one of eggs and it hatches.
From the egg appears a snake-like creature that immediately jumps to nearby girl, quickly crawls to her ear and pushes itself into it. After this the girl declares her service to you and eagerly seeks your command. So you can infect women with those parasite-like snakes and control them with the "magic" ring.
The game ends as soon you enslave all girls with snakes.

Now back to Skyrim. (Yay!)
I suggest a plot for a mod. (Mostly copy-paste of script from the game above.)

So the plot.

In one of adventures (probably one of deep caves) you find a bunch of unusual eggs (probably altered Chaurus egg model) and an unique ring.
As soon as you get eggs you get a custom quest to get eggs for research to the College of Winterhold. Once there you pass an egg to one of female mages and she tells you that she will conduct the research of this new specie and asks you to come back later. After some time you find her in her room pleasuring herself in state of high arousal (probably with a visible parasitic creature on her). When you try to speak with her she, ashamed, stops for a while and tells that she was doing research when the egg hatched and after that everything went blurry for her.

Then there should be check if player has the special ring equipped. If no, player should get message that the ring become warm and you feel that you should put it on. As soon as you have the ring on, you get a message that ring started to glow. Female mage says that she is ready to serve you. Player gets spell (or an ability) to turn anybody with the parasite into a slave.

Suggested mod features/ideas/options:

1. Customized Chaurus egg model (different color is sufficient).
  2. Unique ring that allows to control parasites and/or infected people. Probably accompanied with the book with some lore.
  3. Quest with introduction to mod functionality (see the plot above)
  4. Putting the egg to NPC's inventory should infect NPC after a while.
  5. [optional] Spell to speed up egg hatch. NPC with egg gets infected immediately.
  6. [optional] Infected NPC becomes very aroused (requires arousal mod). Probably gets naked with visible parasite.
  7. [optional] If infected NPC has sex with uninfected NPC, there is a (customizable) chance to get the second infected.
  8. Spell to enslave infected NPC. (optional) Fails if player does not have the ring equipped.
  9. [optional] Integration of enslaved NPC with some existing slave mod (instead of repeating everything in this mod).

So... what do yo think about that concept?

PS: Sorry for my bad Engrish.

• 2 weeks later...

Version 0.4 of SexLab Parasites is out (see link in my signature).

Parasites currently covered are listed below. 

To that list, I will be adding a water borne blood sucked, a rock worm, a mind control parasite, and a meta-parasite that will be the object of a larger quest (it will allow you to unlock full use of all the parasites as well as a chaurus oriented living armor).

Spider eggs (vaginal)
- Slot: Devious Vaginal plug  
- Trigger: sex with spiders / will not infect you if a vaginal plug is already equipped
- Effects:
:: chance of detached spider penis in addition to eggs
:: chance of Stomach Rot (disease)
:: arousal during sex
:: inflate belly (NiO required)

Chaurus worms (anal or vaginal)
- Slot: Devious Anal or Vaginal plug 
- Trigger: sex with chaurus / will not infect you if an anal plug is already equipped
- Effects:
:: inflate butt (NiO required)
:: arousal during sex

Estrus Tentacle attacks 
- Trigger: harvesting chaurus eggs (Estrus Chaurus+ required)
- Effects:
:: chance of infection by Chaurus eggs (managed by Estrus Chaurus+)
:: chance of infection by Tentacle Monster armor

Tentacle Monster armor
- Slot: Devious Harness / Devious Vaginal plug
- Trigger: chance of infection when attacked by Estrus Tentacle (or just by harvesting chaurus eggs) / will not infect you if a vaginal plug is already equipped
- Effects:
:: Breasts growth for next 10 days
:: Lactation after 10 days
:: Improves Magicka/Magcka rate

Estrus Ooze or Slime attacks 
- Trigger: harvesting creepy clusters (Estrus Chaurus+ required)
- Effects:
:: chance of infection by Chaurus eggs (managed by Estrus Chaurus+)
:: chance of infection by Living Armor

Living Armor armor
- Slot: Devious Harness  
- Trigger: chance of infection when attacked by Estrus Slime or ooze / will not infect you if a harness is already equipped
- Effects:
:: Breasts growth for next 10 days
:: Lactation after 10 days
:: improves Health/Healing rate

Blackreach spores (barnacles)
- Slot: Devious Harness  
- Trigger: chance of infection when sleeping naked in Blackreach or in certain caves and ruins / will not infect you if a harness is already equipped
- Effects:
:: permanent glow light
:: Disease/Poison resistance

'hip' Face Hugger
- Slot: Devious Belt
- Trigger: chance of infection when sleeping naked in Blackreach or in certain caves and ruins / will not infect you if a belt is already equipped
- Effects:
:: belly inflates over 5 days until enough fluids are released to flll a bottle (bottles can be sold for now... will be used in a larger quest later)
:: Disease resistance

'facial' Face Hugger
- Slot: Devious Gag
- Trigger: chance of infection when sleeping in Blackreach or in certain caves and ruins / will not infect you if a gag is already equipped
- Effects:
:: belly inflates over 5 days until enough fluids are released to flll a bottle (bottles can be sold for now... will be used in a larger quest later)
:: poison resistance
:: waterbreathing

Archived