[Request] Sexual / non sexual Parasitism in skyrim

EronicHunter

Hi everyone!

I've been looking and waiting to see if anybody would make a thread about this, but I didn't find any until now so I'll just request away, if you all don't mind me.

Well by the name of the topic you probably know whats coming right :3 , well fetishes aside! I would like to have a mod that adds parasitic life to skyrim, the idea I had in mind would work pretty much like a desise, so it could be cured with especific potions and etc, I actually wrote a whole file about it because I was planing on doing it by my self, but :s ... It'll still take me some years to learn scripting, 3D design and texture disign and even more to start the mod, so I'll just leave it to any interested expert  :D 

I'll leave the whole thing I had written in here in a spoiler, I wish not to tell you what to do or how to do it *Lie*, but I wanted to give you the idea I had in mind, just so you can discuss it, and see how much of a disgrace it is :P

(Note: I removed the names I had given to the parasites and replaced it with numbers)

Parasite Infection

This aims to add some sexual and non sexual parasites to skyrim that function like a desise with some significant diffrences and impacts ingame.

Catching a parasite: 

- Swiming naked 
- Intercourse with infected NPC (chance of NPC beeing infected)
- Intercourse with infected creatures (Higher chance)
- Sleeping on the outside
- Beeing attacked by infected animals (chance of animal beeing infected)
- Beeing attacked by NPCs that have an infection spell 
- Risk while performing private needs actions (In case of integration with private needs)

Parasite types:
- Machroscopic - Visible or hiden large parasite with heavier effects
- Michroscopic - non visible small parasite with weaker effects

Parasites:
-Sexual (use you to reproduce)
1 - Parasite that lives on your intestine and eats the digested aliments, lays eggs on your rectum and eventually you have to release the eggs (Large, infects males and females)

2 - Parasite that lives on your utherus, makes your belly grow permanently while the parasite stays in there, releases preodicly eggs trough your vaginal canal (Large, infects females)

3 - Parasite thet lives in your vaginal canal, prevents you from having vaginal intercourse, releases a white liquid from your vagina preodicly (Large, infects females)

4 - Parasite that lives on dick or futa and gives a futa if it infects a female, is reproduced with vaginal intercourse (Small, infects males and females)

5 - Parasite that lives on your anus and releases reproductive fluid trought it, drains your stamina preodicly (Large, infects males and females)

6 - Parasite that looks like clothing, prevents vaginal and anal sex, sucks you vaginal and mamary fluids and rapes you preodicly to impregnate you with eggs (Large, infects females)

-Non Sexual (use you to feed and survive) (Some of these are aiming to private needs integration)

1 - Parasite that lives in your urethra, makes you pee more regulary and makes you easlier thirsty (Small, infects males and females) 

2 - Parasite that lives on your nipple tips and sucks continuasly your mamary fluid (Large, infects females, maybe males too)

3 - Parasite that lives on your bowels and drains preodicly your stamina (Small, infects males and females)

4 - Parasite that lives on your clitoris and raises your arousal, also gives you intense pleasure when haveing sexual acts (Small, infects females)

5 - Parasite that lives on your boobs and makes them grow permanently while in there, make you release milk in pleasure and pain preodicly (Large, infects females)

6 - Parasite that lives on your rectum, eats on digested aliments and opens your anus a lot *giggles*. Looks like a tail, makes you hungry easly (Small, infects males and females)

7 - Parasite that lives on your mouth, drains you magica preodicly (Small, infects males and females)

Stages:

Stage - 1
No effects, you do not know yet you are infected, the parasite will adapt to your body and grow, best time to cure the parasite with sucess, but you may be wasting a potion in case the infection wasn't sucessful.

Stage - 2
You suffer from minor effects from the parasite, it is not yet adapted to your body.

Stage - 2.5
After some time, sexual parasites will start reproducing themselves in you.

Stage - 3

Your body now depends on the parasite, some buffs are granted while the negative effects are kept active, when you cure the parasite you will suffer from withdraw effects for some time.

Cures:

Potions, probably a unique potion able to cure every infection.

(Side Note: You are unable to have more that one parasite that infects the same place at the same time.)

Just as a last side-request, I'm not a big fan of gory stuff (Except for fallout, ironically) but I would want to avoid any blood and mutilation, I'm always open to discussion any way :D

Thank you for taking your time to read this  :heart:

Hi! 

I liked most the clothing parasite thingy, could be a cool idea if this one could literally take place of your clothes at its final stage, and offers defensives and magics stats like a magic armor could do depending on the perks level of the player. In a roleplay way, that would makes sense, the parasite lives thanks to you, then it tries to keep you alive (and also reinforce you so it can spread around ^^).  

looking forward to this, there is some nice ideas right there. 

I liked most the clothing parasite thingy, could be a cool idea if this one could literally take place of your clothes at its final stage, and offers defensives and magics stats like a magic armor could do depending on the perks level of the player. In a roleplay way, that would makes sense, the parasite lives thanks to you, then it tries to keep you alive (and also reinforce you so it can spread around ^^).  

Didn't thought of the parasite's need to keep you alive, but that is an awsome role play sight, it could add some armor and magic resistance to you and maybe some speed buff, which would technically expand it's infection spread rate :P , althou something had to be sacrificed for this buffs.

I also think that the parasite clothing is very attractive  :heart:

I've also been keeping an eye in the clothing mods that are based on living armors and etc, I didn't knew loverslab when I played Oblivion, so I'm not very aware of the mods there are in it, but I will be sure to take a look. 

When I find time for myself I will try to learn some moddeling so I can try and convert an armor or build my own. I'm not sure if I'll be able to do this, but I'll give it a shot. :)

I've also been keeping an eye in the clothing mods that are based on living armors and etc, I didn't knew loverslab when I played Oblivion, so I'm not very aware of the mods there are in it, but I will be sure to take a look. 

When I find time for myself I will try to learn some moddeling so I can try and convert an armor or build my own. I'm not sure if I'll be able to do this, but I'll give it a shot. :)

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/831-cursed-armour-ev-085rev1/

Open the armors (meshes/armors/wolfzq) in nifskope to take a look, that's exactly what you're looking for (I already requested a conversion some times ago with no luck, but I understand since it might be very complicated).

althou something had to be sacrificed for this buffs.

Yeah of course, being infested must have some 'back-fire' effects,  either peoples getting supsicious towards you (all prices are higher, some "weak" PNC (friendly or not) just run off, and why not, some guards or travellers "non-importants" PNC just attacks you on sight (just like if you were a kind of threat).

And of course the debuffs can be directly related to stats (since such "armor" must be a burden to wear(and because your character must let lewd noise while "wearing" it ;D)  all stealth skills should be nerfed. 

I also think that the parasite clothing is very attractive

So do I x'D

althou something had to be sacrificed for this buffs.

Yeah of course, being infested must have some 'back-fire' effects,  either peoples getting supsicious towards you (all prices are higher, some "weak" PNC (friendly or not) just run off, and why not, some guards or travellers "non-importants" PNC just attacks you on sight (just like if you were a kind of threat).

And of course the debuffs can be directly related to stats (since such "armor" must be a burden to wear(and because your character must let lewd noise while "wearing" it ;D)  all stealth skills should be nerfed. 

Loved it! :heart: I thought about NPCs comenting on your apperance, but I think it would be very interesting to have some NPCs like guards that would fear it to the point of acting paranoid, like fleeing or attacking you. And something a bit out of the point is having some NPCs interested in this Parasites for their advantages, like some sort of medieval scientists that would help you, or ally with you, or just capture you to experiment, maybe this last part is too much to add :P

If you want parasite armors, just convert the ones contained in cursedarmor/monstergirls mods for oblivion (probably very hard to convert because of animations, but it would be perfect for your project).

I looked at this briefly (animated armors, for a totally different purpose). I believe those anims are controlled via NiGeomMorpherController nodes; importing the nodes, rigging the mesh to the skyrim body, and exporting works in nifskope, but crashes skyrim.

Here is the relevant topic on NiGeomMorpherController nodes in skyrim: http://niftools.sourceforge.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3242

And something a bit out of the point is having some NPCs interested in this Parasites for their advantages, like some sort of medieval scientists that would help you, or ally with you, or just capture you to experiment.

That could totally be some lead to some new side quests ;D

For exemple if the player got infested, and at the stage where  the first effects can be seen, you could talk to a certain "mad scientist" which is known for his stranges experiments either to try to get rid of your parasite (learns you how to cook the "cure potions" you mentionned earlier), or to reinforce it (accelerate your infestation ^^). And maybe you could also sell him the eggs you layed? just to add some WTF content x'D  

Parasitis !!!!

For a more 'realistic' point of view (idea, inspiration..):

- Plasmodium falciparum (Paludisme). Sporozoon (like circle)

Transmission: Hot zones and humids, "tropical", with moskitoes.

Symptoms: It gives fever, shiver, it destroys red blood cells and it can be lethal.

Treatment: It can be prevented with Chloroquine, taken every day when going in this zones.

- Entamoeba Histolytica (Amoebose). Rhizopoda (with something like.. "feets" :/)

Transmission: With food badly cooked. Dirty hands.. 

There are two phases: one in the bowel (eggs ++), then in the blood (liver +++).

Symptoms: Mucous stools with melena. Diarrhea, dehydratation.

Treatment: It can be prevented with good hygiena and Imidazole

Trichomonas vaginalis (Trichomonose). Flagellated (with a tail)

Transmission: Sexually. Risk of transmission: 80%.

Symptoms: Asymptomatic for 20% woman, 90% for men. Otherwise it gives purulent or foamy leucorrhoea.

Treatment: Imidazole.

- Toxoplasma gondii (Toxoplasmose).  Sporozoon

Transmission: Food. Meat badly cooked, vegetable not washed... ; Cats >> Human. 2 phases: in the bowel (eggs), then in the blood (Eyes, muscles and brain +++ => rats with tocoplasma are idiots, they don't know fear and go to cats..)

Symptoms: 80% asymptomatic. Dangerous for weakened people, pregnant women +++.

Treatment: Sulfamides..

- Leishmania (Leishmaniose). Flagellated

Transmission: By insects.

Symptoms: Cutaneous +++

Treatment: local ++ (with cold) ; Amphotéricine..

- Trypanosoma (Trypanosomose). Flagellated

Transmission: By insects ("tsetse fly").

Symptoms: Causes fever, drowsiness +++, depression, jaundice..

Treatment: Prevent with large clothes and insecticide. Treatment by Imidazole.

- Enterobius vermicularis (Oxyurose). Worm

Transmission: Food. Meat badly cooked, vegetable not washed...

Worms living in the bowels. Females go to anus in the night to lay. It itches. Then hands <=> food, and then infestation again. Sometimes, larva can climb and migrate to the vagina (kids ++).

Symptoms: Not a lot of troubles except scratching.

Treatment: Treatment by Imidazole

- Ascaris lumbricoïdes (Ascaridiose). Worm

Worms living in the bowels. Larvae drill the bowels, go in the heart, the liver, and the lungs +++. Then, they go to oesophagus, and go back in the bowel.

Symptoms: It causes fever, and cough.

Treatment: Imidazole

- Strongyloïdes stercoralis (Anguillulose), and Ankylosoma duodenale (Ankylostomose)

Transmission: Cutaneous, directly (feet on sand +++). Worm

Larvae go through the skin => blood => heart => lungs => trachea => oesophagus => bowel

Treatment: Ivermectine (like lice and scabies..)

- Taenia saginata/solium (Taeniose). Worm

=> Saginata : ox

=> Solium : pig

Worms that loose rings with thousands eggs. Eggs are eated by ox/pig => become larvae in the stomach => go in their muscles [Cyst] => Become a worm.

[First Post], I will maybe make some others (with lices - that are parasitis; mycosis (vaginalis +++) etc.)

Hasn't this been already done with estrus chaurus?

Not at all ;)  , Don't get me wrong, it is a great mod, but the thing I was looking for is not a "breeding infestation", the aspect of the parasites is that they act like desises, they live on your body and survive from it, is not only about the infestation spread, but also about the biological relation stablished betwen both organisms, of corse that in real life you don't gain nothing from parasites :P, but I think that as a concept for an RPG, specially for skyrim, it would be interesting to have some of these parasites also give you benefits to keep you alive like Gonglion said :D

Parasitis !!!!

For a more 'realistic' point of view (idea, inspiration..):

- Plasmodium falciparum (Paludisme). Sporozoon (like circle)

Transmission: Hot zones and humids, "tropical", with moskitoes.

Symptoms: It gives fever, shiver, it destroys red blood cells and it can be lethal.

Treatment: It can be prevented with Chloroquine, taken every day when going in this zones.

- Entamoeba Histolytica (Amoebose). Rhizopoda (with something like.. "feets" :/)

Transmission: With food badly cooked. Dirty hands.. 

There are two phases: one in the bowel (eggs ++), then in the blood (liver +++).

Symptoms: Mucous stools with melena. Diarrhea, dehydratation.

Treatment: It can be prevented with good hygiena and Imidazole

Trichomonas vaginalis (Trichomonose). Flagellated (with a tail)

Transmission: Sexually. Risk of transmission: 80%.

Symptoms: Asymptomatic for 20% woman, 90% for men. Otherwise it gives purulent or foamy leucorrhoea.

Treatment: Imidazole.

- Toxoplasma gondii (Toxoplasmose).  Sporozoon

Transmission: Food. Meat badly cooked, vegetable not washed... ; Cats >> Human. 2 phases: in the bowel (eggs), then in the blood (Eyes, muscles and brain +++ => rats with tocoplasma are idiots, they don't know fear and go to cats..)

Symptoms: 80% asymptomatic. Dangerous for weakened people, pregnant women +++.

Treatment: Sulfamides..

- Leishmania (Leishmaniose). Flagellated

Transmission: By insects.

Symptoms: Cutaneous +++

Treatment: local ++ (with cold) ; Amphotéricine..

- Trypanosoma (Trypanosomose). Flagellated

Transmission: By insects ("tsetse fly").

Symptoms: Causes fever, drowsiness +++, depression, jaundice..

Treatment: Prevent with large clothes and insecticide. Treatment by Imidazole.

- Enterobius vermicularis (Oxyurose). Worm

Worms living in the bowels. Females go to anus in the night to lay. It itches. Then hands <=> food, and then infestation again. Sometimes, larva can climb and migrate to the vagina (kids ++).

Symptoms: Not a lot of troubles except scratching.

Treatment: Treatment by Imidazole

- Ascaris lumbricoïdes (Ascaridiose). Worm

Worms living in the bowels. Larvae drill the bowels, go in the heart, the liver, and the lungs +++. Then, they go to oesophagus, and go back in the bowel.

Symptoms: It causes fever, and cough.

- Strongyloïdes stercoralis (Anguillulose), and Ankylosoma duodenale (Ankylostomose)

Transmission: Cutaneous, directly (feet on sand +++). Worm

Larvae go through the skin => blood => heart => lungs => trachea => oesophagus => bowel

Treatment: Ivermectine (like lice and scabies..)

- Taenia saginata/solium (Taeniose). Worm

=> Saginata : ox

=> Solium : pig

Worms that loose rings with thousands eggs. Eggs are eated by ox/pig => become larvae in the stomach => go in their muscles [Cyst] => Become a worm.

[First Post], I will maybe make some others (with lices - that are parasitis; mycosis (vaginalis +++) etc.)

Uuuh there are some nasty little creeps in there :P, if skyrim was to be filled with these I think it would become at least twice as danger of a place :o , by the way, would a random chance of beeing bitten by an insect by walking in humid / hot areas or near swamps be a good idea?

I don't want it to DIE! Need some parasites in skyrim :P

I've asked recently for the help on a friend of mine to teach me Cinema 4D, he said it was relatively easier compared to blender and 3Dmax... I'm not aware of the dificulty of neither, so I'll probably take some free time and try to create 3D models to use in the mod :) I'm not saying that I'll be making the mod, I still expect for a hero to save the day and pick this idea XD but I'll try to contribute on my side, no promisses made :s

I'll come up with updates as soon as I'm able to start the models, thou I still no nothing about it. By the way, any help with nifskope will be openly recieved, as I've been looking into it, especially the with the files provided in aravis7's link, and I didn't understood nothing :( 

Also, send pictures of living armors, I could surely use ideas  :heart:  

Are you aware of Aradia's Parasite armor? (amazing art, as always, by Aradia, and scripts to make you suffer :P by Gameplayer)

Also, there is something going on with Estrus Chaurus... nothing to see yet, but I feel a certain excitation to clean up the old EC, and make it do more amazing things ;)

About that armor, I'm pretty aware, it is quite... amazing  :blush:, but I've been wondering if it had those interactions I was talking about, other than that I know nothing new about Estrus, but now I'm really curious about it :D , meanwhile however I would like to keep this alive as, oficially, and as far as I'm concerned I never seen anything close to what I wanted, so I guess until a real parasite mod is created, I'll be hanging around here XD  

About that armor, I'm pretty aware, it is quite... amazing  :blush:, but I've been wondering if it had those interactions I was talking about.

Well, it has interesting interactions, but no, not nearly as interesting as what you are talking about. (Missing this in Skyrim sometimes almost convinces me to play FO:NV again... then I remember why I stopped).

Other than that I know nothing new about Estrus, but now I'm really curious about it :D, meanwhile however I would like to keep this alive as, oficially, and as far as I'm concerned I never seen anything close to what I wanted, so I guess until a real parasite mod is created, I'll be hanging around here XD.

Hang in there Sis', there is hope :)

Archived