Maybe an easy way to get the bandits to have sex with them is Lovers Comfort integration? It already has functions to make NPCs with certain relationships have autonomous sex, perhaps you could just tag the bandits/slaves as having a kind of relationship that LC recognises and let that deal it, I doubt you'd even need to make LC a master.

Only thing is it'd be consensual so voices and apropos descriptions could be off depending on your setup.

Even if you don't go that route checking out LC and how it handles the whole thing might be a good idea. Honestly I really don't know anything about anything, just a thought I had.

• 1 month later...

What does this mod add? Just sex slaves for bandit camps as just a decoration, or bandits will really rape these slaves?

If you would read the Initial Post again you'd find the answer in the bit labeled "Future Development". As the answer I would say though they are not quite decoration since you can use them.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

The problem seem to be that the guy of "More Bandit Camps" changed the name of his esps to XX-Explorer or XX-Original .. this mod still try to bind to one that has no Explorer/Original extension.

I simply unpacked the "More Bandit Camps" rar archive, removed the extension from the esp and packed it again as a new 7z archive. Added that than with NMM and now i don't have the loot warning any more.

Didn't tested if the stuff realy worked in the game.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i got a problem with the mod loader of the game

your mode searching for the "MoreBanditCamps.esp" on the load order but

the owner of the mod for MBC changed the name of the esp to MoreBanditCamps(Original-Edition).esp and now your mode enable to find it in the load order and not letting me start the game .

I"m not really sure if there a way to change the name of the esp but if there is i would love to have a quick guide but if u could create a quick update fix for changing the requiments for this mod esp to MoreBanditCamps(Original-Edition).esp that would be great. =D

(Yea i now my English is a true horror I trying my best, kisses <3)

MBC = MoreBanditCamps ^.^

i got a problem with the mod loader of the game

your mode searching for the "MoreBanditCamps.esp" on the load order but

the owner of the mod for MBC changed the name of the esp to MoreBanditCamps(Original-Edition).esp and now your mode enable to find it in the load order and not letting me start the game .

I"m not really sure if there a way to change the name of the esp but if there is i would love to have a quick guide but if u could create a quick update fix for changing the requiments for this mod esp to MoreBanditCamps(Original-Edition).esp that would be great. =D

(Yea i now my English is a true horror I trying my best, kisses <3)

MBC = MoreBanditCamps ^.^

Rename MoreBanditCamps(Original-Edition).esp to MoreBanditCamps.esp for now, if the author is still interested he'll update this mod to match the new name eventually.

So.. What if you want to be the girl that they are using? Could you make her switch spots with her instead?

She's just eye candy. There's nothing in the mod for them to actually use those sex slaves.

If you want that look at the Sanguines Debauchery Enhanced (SD+) mod instead.

Okay, Thank you kindly! <3

why is it when I download the mod it's a solitaire theme ? cant even install it

MS Browsers are defective and ignorantly assume 7z files belong to the MS Solitaire game because obviously those pathetic files get shared all the time and all over the internet (<---sarcasm).

Download the files with a proper browser.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...