Vanilla version is up! Uploaded as separate mod - http://www.loverslab.com/topic/36140-sex-slaves-for-vanilla-bandit-camps/

That spreader bar.... Is that an item you can walk around in??

If so I must haz it!

It's part of the last ZaZ animation pack update. Look for 'yoke' in console ingame.

Hmm my game crashes on start up with this mod installed. I have the original version of more bandit camps installed and the newest version of Zaz. Could the newest version of Zaz be the problem here ?

If your ZaZ animation pack is up to date, I would guess that the issue is More bandit camps mod. Do you use original or explorer edition? Do you have latest version of that mod (nexus)?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Make them compatible with Sexlab Sexlaves, so they can be brough into the network (as one of the option), being already into slavery, they then have already gone unto some of the training course ?

Running away, being one of the basic option, yes (directly or after the PC has been rewarded).

Other notes and information

The mod 'More Bandit Camps' contains 2 versions. I've build my mod on top of the 'original' version.

However feel free to test it on the 'explorer' version, I believe it should work also. If not, let me know!

Also if you find any bugs, let me know!

I have the explorer version, and the game CTDs when I try to use this mod. I don't want the map markers to already be exposed (hehe, exposed. gigity), so if you could maybe check into it that'd be great.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Future development
- include vanilla bandit locations
- explore scripting options for bandits to actually have sex with slaves (if not too script heavy or complicated? - I want this to be rather light mod, for my PC is already almost blowing up)

u cold alwasy make 2 versions 1 for u (a light version since thair codl acsely be more peopol whit old/lowgrade pc/laps) and 1 haevyer versieon for poepol whit new or somwhat neew baests of pcs

afther al lshodent let a old pc get in u way of moding shomfign atlaest i wodent liek it if my pc was old and i wold want 2 mod but that capt me from exspiriementing new tings

• 3 weeks later...