View File

Ever wondered what those nasty looking bandits do all those long nordic nights? I've taken care of their amusement - now they have their own captured females to keep them nice and warm..

I present you..

Sex Slaves for More Bandit Camps

20140827 initial release

What does this mod do?

It adds one or more female slaves to each bandit camp listed bellow. It requires original mod also listed bellow.

You can talk to such slave while given two options - to use her (...), or free her (sort of - gets removed from the banditfriendfaction and flee AI package gets set - for now).

Mode requirements & Credits

SexLab - by Ashal

ZaZ Animation Pack - by xaz, ZaZ Chris

More Bandit Camps - by skillest

Modified camps

CampArcius01 (1 slave)

CampBronin01 (1 slave)

CampCloverhedge01 (2 slaves, 1 cage)

CampDeaddrop01(2 slave, 2 cages, bed)

CampFrostcliff01 (1 slave)

CampHrjoldarr01 (1 slave)

CampJolfingand01 (1 slave)

CampMossfall01 (1 slave)

CampOverwatch01 (1 slave)

CampPercius01 (1 slave, 1 slave yoked, 1 cage)

CampRedfox01 (1 slave)

CampSnowfall01 (none)

CampSteadwatch01 (1 slave, 1 slave yoked, 1 cage)

CampVallus01 (1 slave)

Other features

MCM menu - for now contains only check if the quest for dialogue is started

Bugs

None reported yet - though I expect NPC placing issues (like slaves outside cages or tents).

Grey face bug - shouldn't occur as I supply the mod with facegen generated data.

Future development

- include vanilla bandit locations

- explore scripting options for bandits to actually have sex with slaves (if not too script heavy or complicated? - I want this to be rather light mod, for my PC is already almost blowing up)

Change log

* initial upload

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/27/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab, ZaZ animation pack, More Bandit Camps
  • Special Edition Compatible

Other notes and information

The mod 'More Bandit Camps' contains 2 versions. I've build my mod on top of the 'original' version.

However feel free to test it on the 'explorer' version, I believe it should work also. If not, let me know!

Also if you find any bugs, let me know!

File Name: Sex Slaves for More Bandit Camps

File Submitter: pchs

File Submitted: 27 Aug 2014

File Category: Other

Requires: SexLab, ZaZ animation pack, More Bandit Camps

Ever wondered what those nasty looking bandits do all those long nordic nights? I've taken care of their amusement - now they have their own captured females to keep them nice and warm..

I present you..

20140827 initial release

What does this mod do?
It adds one or more female slaves to each bandit camp listed bellow. It requires original mod also listed bellow.
You can talk to such slave while given two options - to use her (...), or free her (sort of - gets removed from the banditfriendfaction and flee AI package gets set - for now).

SexLab - by Ashal

Modified camps
CampArcius01 (1 slave)
CampBronin01 (1 slave)
CampMossfall01 (1 slave)
CampRedfox01 (1 slave)
CampSnowfall01 (none)
CampVallus01 (1 slave)

Other features

Bugs
None reported yet - though I expect NPC placing issues (like slaves outside cages or tents).
Grey face bug - shouldn't occur as I supply the mod with facegen generated data.

Future development
- explore scripting options for bandits to actually have sex with slaves (if not too script heavy or complicated? - I want this to be rather light mod, for my PC is already almost blowing up)

Change log

* initial upload

download.png
Click here to download this file

Does it matter which version of More Bandit Camps by skillest we get as there is original or explorer

Also if you sticking naked chicks in the camps stuff like loversvictim will handle the sex i'd have thought

I present you..

20140827 initial release

What does this mod do?

SexLab - by Ashal

Modified camps
CampArcius01 (1 slave)
CampBronin01 (1 slave)
CampMossfall01 (1 slave)
CampRedfox01 (1 slave)
CampSnowfall01 (none)
CampVallus01 (1 slave)

Other features

Bugs

Future development

Change log

* initial upload

download.png

Does it matter which version of More Bandit Camps by skillest we get as there is original or explorer

Also if you sticking naked chicks in the camps stuff like loversvictim will handle the sex i'd have thought

Thanks for reminding me that there are 2 version of the More Bandit Camps mod!

I use the 'original', though I guess it should work with both. But I haven't tested it..

And yes, using other mod to handle the sex would be better, than to add additional scripts to the game. Good idea!

Guest Jenova23

I present you..

20140827 initial release

What does this mod do?

SexLab - by Ashal

Modified camps

CampArcius01 (1 slave)

CampBronin01 (1 slave)

CampMossfall01 (1 slave)

CampRedfox01 (1 slave)

CampSnowfall01 (none)

CampVallus01 (1 slave)

Other features

Bugs

Future development

Change log

* initial upload

download.png

Lovers victim is nice but it is meant to be only used with female characters unless you like your male character getting raped by females with a strapon or by males.

I present you..

20140827 initial release

What does this mod do?

SexLab - by Ashal

Modified camps

CampArcius01 (1 slave)

CampBronin01 (1 slave)

CampMossfall01 (1 slave)

CampRedfox01 (1 slave)

CampSnowfall01 (none)

CampVallus01 (1 slave)

Other features

Bugs

Future development

Change log

* initial upload

download.png

Lovers victim is nice but it is meant to be only used with female characters unless you like your male character getting with a dildo or by males.

If your playing a dude why would ya be wearing stuff marked as nude? :) If your not then it shouldnt trigger

You can set loversvictim in the MCM so only men will trigger as well so unless you happen to get naked near a male NPC who is gay you should be pretty safe.

Guest Jenova23

I present you..

20140827 initial release

What does this mod do?

SexLab - by Ashal

Modified camps

CampArcius01 (1 slave)

CampBronin01 (1 slave)

CampMossfall01 (1 slave)

CampRedfox01 (1 slave)

CampSnowfall01 (none)

CampVallus01 (1 slave)

Other features

Bugs

Future development

Change log

* initial upload

download.png

Lovers victim is nice but it is meant to be only used with female characters unless you like your male character getting with a dildo or by males.

If your playing a dude why would ya be wearing stuff marked as nude? :) If your not then it shouldnt trigger

You can set loversvictim in the MCM so only men will trigger as well so unless you happen to get naked near a male NPC who is gay you should be pretty safe.

Ya but I want my character to be raped by females just not by strap-on (reverse animation) and I also thought all male npc will rape you are you sure? I have tested Lovers Victim multiple times and it seems all males rape.

Other notes and information

The mod 'More Bandit Camps' contains 2 version. I've build my mod on top of the 'original' version.

However feel free to test it on the 'explorer' version, I believe it should work also. If not, let me know!

Also if you find any bugs, let me know!

Cheers

Please tell me that you are going to ad a Bandit Enslavement part to this mod too?

@pchs

I have a request/suggestion.  How about a version that ditches More Bandit Camps as a required file and just do vanilla locations?  Or at least make that an optional download.  You have a really good idea, so why not make an alternate esp for those of use who want what you've added but not be burdened with More Bandit Camps?

@pchs

I have a request/suggestion.  How about a version that ditches More Bandit Camps as a required file and just do vanilla locations?  Or at least make that an optional download.  You have a really good idea, so why not make an alternate esp for those of use who want what you've added but not be burdened with More Bandit Camps?

A second vote for this idea.  I've tried the More Bandit Camps mod and while I liked it there are some issues with the mod, such as poor or no navmesh around the new camps.  Great idea though, if it goes vanilla I will give it a try.

A vote for vanilla here as well.  I too have uninstall More Bandit Camps because navmesh issues and that its liberal use of locations present potential problems for other mods.

Also a vote for letting other mods handling the sex scenes.  There is enough out there.  Slight change to the slave NPC might be needed depending on how you'd like your mod to work with other mods.  For example, to get bandit-slave working with Defeat will be different from working with Lover's Victim, Radiant Prostitution or other mods.   

Guest Jenova23

A vote for vanilla here as well.  I too have uninstall More Bandit Camps because navmesh issues and that its liberal use of locations present potential problems for other mods.

Also a vote for letting other mods handling the sex scenes.  There is enough out there.  Slight change to the slave NPC might be needed depending on how you'd like your mod to work with other mods.  For example, to get bandit-slave working with Defeat will be different from working with Lover's Victim, Radiant Prostitution or other mods.   

I also vote vanilla dam didn't know you had to install More Bandit Camps.

I also vote vanilla dam didn't know you had to install More Bandit Camps.

Tsk tsk at the reading skills then as its listed on the page ;)

Hasn't caused my PC to explode or comet to fall upon my house so far

Two minds about the vanilla camp, it is cleaner for load order and dependency, but vanilla camp are usually kind of lack luster except for the fort camps which some of them are quest related, and might need special checks depending on their status.

Also do the slaves respawn when the camp respawn base on the ingame timer?

I use the 'More bandit camps' mod for some time and those camps are easy to find both in game and CK, so it was my first choice to put the slaves there. Navmeshes beneath the custom camps are indeed missing, which can cause significant issues. I have however found that after I created the mod..

I'm definitely convinced to create a 'vanilla locations' version. I'll upload it separately when it's done!

I use the 'More bandit camps' mod for some time and those camps are easy to find both in game and CK, so it was my first choice to put the slaves there. Navmeshes beneath the custom camps are indeed missing, which can cause significant issues. I have however found that after I created the mod..

I'm definitely convinced to create a 'vanilla locations' version. I'll upload it separately when it's done!

You're awesome.  Thank you.