Sex animations.

I'm not sure if this helps' date=' but you may want to check out this: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=9063

In the description it says that it adds new killmove animations to the game.

[/quote']

It says on that mods page that these were animations that were already in the game just locked from use and that he doesn't now know to add new animations into the game :) Kudos for looking out though! :heart:

I'm not sure if this helps' date=' but you may want to check out this: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=9063

In the description it says that it adds new killmove animations to the game.

[/quote']

It says on that mods page that these were animations that were already in the game just locked from use and that he doesn't now know to add new animations into the game :) Kudos for looking out though! :heart:

Oh. :-/ I guess it couldn't have been that easy.

Not sure if this helps but have you seen this? http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=8714

That one replaces the current animation for someone being pushed when run into, and also the animation for NPCs using a enchanting table.

It just rewrites the old one but doesnt actually add any new animation files to the game or anything. :-/

But as always thanks for looking out! :heart: Hopefully soon we will find some random genius that has actually accomplished adding new ones into the game! :D Then we can bug him endlessly until he (or she) gives up his secrets!

How about this then:

http://forums.bethsoft.com/topic/1336657-rel-havok-animation-converter-thread-2/page__view__findpost__p__20320614

Suggests that there might be a way round the problem with paired animations. I'm not sure if it works yet or just a miscommunication, but worth following if you're interested in the technical details.

Also, paired animations and sex scenes? The same mechanism for finishing moves? No more mis-aligned or out of sync actors. That could help a lot.

this was just added to nexus might be a clue or another replacement http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=9913

Interesting. One of the comments claims it's not replacing an existing animation, and it looks like a paired anim, which would tie in with what I said earlier. But I can't check it being away from my skyrim box till tomorrow.

Anyone want to check it out?

this was just added to nexus might be a clue or another replacement http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=9913

Interesting. One of the comments claims it's not replacing an existing animation' date=' and it looks like a paired anim, which would tie in with what I said earlier. But I can't check it being away from my skyrim box till tomorrow.

Anyone want to check it out?

[/quote']

Sadly it replaces npc_applaud2 :(

How about this then:

http://forums.bethsoft.com/topic/1336657-rel-havok-animation-converter-thread-2/page__view__findpost__p__20320614

Suggests that there might be a way round the problem with paired animations. I'm not sure if it works yet or just a miscommunication' date=' but worth following if you're interested in the technical details.

Also, paired animations and sex scenes? The same mechanism for finishing moves? No more mis-aligned or out of sync actors. That could help a lot.

[/quote']

Anyone look into this yet? someone says

"It's possible. Using papyrus scripting or condition functions.

Honestly it's even the most easy thing to do.

Otherwise i can't manage to export my skeletons. Everytime i load a game with my new skeleton, the game crash. fu. "

but I dont know what Papyrus scripting is and such, he didnt reply back on that forum so thats all the info he gave, I could shoot him a PM if you guys think he might know something. :)

"It's possible. Using papyrus scripting or condition functions.

Honestly it's even the most easy thing to do.

Otherwise i can't manage to export my skeletons. Everytime i load a game with my new skeleton, the game crash. fu. "

I'm having a look in this area myself. I spent a bit of time playing with conditions, idle trees, duplicates and pathing over the last couple of days, but other than making the head spin round (mine unfortunately not the character's) have nothing to show other than the tantalizing surety that it's possible. I have just got to grips with this scripting. I still dream that it may be possible to sideline the Havok and port .kfs in through a backdoor script.

I hope that this poster didn't take offence at the barrage of disbelief. It looks as though their problem is with the Havok conversion not the animation call, and I for one would like to hear what they have achieved.

It may be difficult if someone has become fixated on one problem-solution path to recognise that there may be radically different approaches to the same thing. I'd like to keep all options open for now.

Paired animations seem great, but I'm afraid that most of what Saidenstorm says is completely opaque to me.

It seems to me to have been very sneaky of Bethseda never to mention that "Oh, by the way, the new animation system is wholly proprietorial so we're going to hide stuff." I hope that it wasn't a deliberate fraud, and that they will come out and say -"Sorry guys, didn't we mention, you just have to do x,y and z and it should all work fine."

As a side note. Beth and Havok are very proud of their animation in Skyrim. Does everybody think that it is an improvement? My personal thoughts are that most of the common animations make the characters look severely constipated.

well the behavior tool looks like it makes things much easier for an animator, whether it makes it look better is kinda a moot point :P

Personally im just going to wait for the skse people to implement some form of hotswapping for animations, a function call that just directly connects to a file path. I could write something like this myself (the hotswapping part), but i have no clue how to hook function calls from skyrim to an external dll :(

well the behavior tool looks like it makes things much easier for an animator' date=' whether it makes it look better is kinda a moot point :P

Personally im just going to wait for the skse people to implement some form of hotswapping for animations, a function call that just directly connects to a file path. I could write something like this myself (the hotswapping part), but i have no clue how to hook function calls from skyrim to an external dll :(

[/quote']

The hooking part doesn't seem too bad, although I don't know how the hell you'd find the address to hook.

I had a PM 4onen suggesting that we could use over long animations and play selected frame ranges. And while I don't think that's possible (or at least I've not seen the API that allows start and end frames) it does sound very much like what was being discussed for two party animations on the beth forums.

Just throwing it out there in case it rings any bells.

attachment.php?aid=6185

What is this actually? I know the skin texture' date=' but is that only a pose?

[/quote']

That's an animation that replaces your idle animation, so everyone in the game will be doing that animation if they're standing still.

you can download the anims here. : http://planetelderscrolls.gamespy.com/View.php?view=SkyrimMods.Detail&id=13

yea once in awhile is cool even works in game in ones house with spouse but everyone everywhere like a giant 60's orgy definatlly kills the game