Looking for Mod Suggestions for Gameplay

r_enoch2000

Hello everyone, my first post here on these forums. I have been a member for a while and lurked around off and on to see what's available. I recently upgraded my gaming rig and re-installed Skyrim and I am in the process of getting my graphics they way I want them and testing out ENB's now that I can run them. 

I am interested in adding some adult content to my mod list this time around. After searching the forums and reading a lot of threads, in all honesty I am a little overwhelmed at what is available. Looking for just the basics, a few mods that will enable the ability to have sex in the game, with just a few random NPCs and mod added followers and eventually a spouse. Pretty basic.

I have already downloaded SexLab Framework v159. Looking for some additional suggestions that will fulfill what I am looking for. I have already downloaded the latest FNIS also but haven't added it to my list yet. Still sorting the graphics. 

Also, I am assuming that SOS is the standard now for males, do I need just the basic version or the version with all the extras ? My female body of choice is UNP, and I would like breast motion while the female NPCs are naked, breast physics aren't important to me when they are clothed or in armor. Most of the UNP compatible textures seem to be lacking in choices for pubic hair. Not a fan of a full on unkempt bush, nor do I want them shaved either. 

Thanks for taking the time for reading my post and looking forward to spicing up my game thanks to the dedicated modders of LL !

For a female body I've been using  Alt Navetsea UNP Seamless - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/30181/? - awful name but it has a FOMOD installer so you can pick pubic variations, muscles, etc. & see your choice. As the name suggests there are no seams. Can be animated with UNP Blessed Body Redux - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37900/?. You should also look at HDT - there are some great mods for hair and body movement. Generally you'll need a new skeleton - XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended is available from Lovers Lab (easiest to google it). You'll also need SKSE 1.7.1 - again google it.

For sex there are several prostitution mods - simplest one is probably SexLab Working Girl. There's also combat sex mods like Defeat or Submit. For simple sex there's also Matchmaker but I've never used this. When you run FNIS don't forget to check the box for 'arm patch'. Have fun!

Archived