Female followers/companions

TheTraveler

one of the best companion mods was "Girls of Skyrim". Unfortunately this mod is no longer available, it was removed everywhere.

Edit: I am in possession of this mod, but unfortunately only in version of CBBE. but to exchange the body, is an easy thing. when needed only to get through a PM.

Nexus?, say what you will has a large number of mods that do not need steam.

Aurora and Twilight I find to be sexy, has all body types, can change their looks.

Lunari Warriors and Skydream mer maids, both have several body types.

If not there are tons of vanilla companions who have had make overs, if you use unp as the base they will use it too.

Seriously go look at nexus, there are tons of comps, most have several bodies, and if not almost all have their own folders, so all you would need to do is replace the meshes and textures yourself, I do it myself all the time change textures to use fair skin.

From nexus: Danariel Stormbow , Sabrina, BloodMoon, Sofia , Arissa, and ideal companion for milk drinkers - Selene Kate

From LL: Laura, Nel, Nathalya, Abigail, Rowana, Hidielle

From other (chinese) site: Deborah

Damn that means my mods are non-sexy :( i guess its time for me to retire :D

My personal favorit is this one from steam workshop which the creator also have made a male counterpart. called Jacil which is a necromance follower.

Selmina D'Archon which is a elemental mage that you can find at the inn in Riverwood I just love her shy innocents but she can be a bit of a scatter brain if here monolog is anything to go by ;)

From nexus: Danariel Stormbow , Sabrina, BloodMoon, Sofia , Arissa, and ideal companion for milk drinkers - Selene Kate

Ah no I love you mod the are so lovely please stay :D

With most follower mods you can simply unzip them and change the body meshes and textures, then simply zip them back up and install them. I've done that many times and it only takes a few minutes.

I do not think I needed to do that with Selmina to me it seems that it update it self with the meshs I  have used.  

I love em , i just wish they could get a pregnant belly :P , Alayna looks pretty fit to be future mother of 2 childs :D

YgNord isn't that one of them pedo races.

dat comment is ridiculous. he ask for an follower, i show him my fav follower...keep your mentality for yourself, followers are not specially create for sex activity. thats not because its LL , in adult section, thats mean everything showed should be sexual intended. This follower is good, everybody is free to use them like they want, i (and everybody) dont give a shit about what people do..

the "Pedo races" is a term in your mind because you have a "bad" view of the mod itself.

talk closed. no debate on this. love or not, but dont forget everybody is different of you and not specifically what you think about them

the face, the eyes, the style, this follower is good as any others.

:exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:

• 8 months later...

Wow she is gorgeous!  Alas the version available on the link is a more updated version, and they changed her hairstyle in the newest one.  Is there a chance this version is around?

I believe there is a console command that lets you change the hair type of an NPC.... I believe so. And both used styles are in the Apachii pack.

Hey guys,

So I downloaded Juno.  She's gorgeous!  But her body type isn't UNP so armors look odd on her.  Does anyone know of a UNP or UNPB version even of her?  I figured I might be able to edit her myself in the CK, maybe even change her hair to a KS Hairdos style, but she only comes with an ESP, BSL, and BSA file in the download.  Help?

http://www.tesgeneral.com/#!Juno/zoom/cuyy/imagerg8

This link should bring up her image and the download option.

post-90229-0-75934000-1433100010_thumb.png

Wow she is gorgeous!  Alas the version available on the link is a more updated version, and they changed her hairstyle in the newest one.  Is there a chance this version is around?

I believe there is a console command that lets you change the hair type of an NPC.... I believe so. And both used styles are in the Apachii pack.

Thank you Swiftstep!  I'll try to find that console command ^_^

Forget it, just check the downloaded file. You can choose between rougly eight different hairstyles. And several other features. Very well done. Lot's of thing to customize your favorite look.

Forget it, just check the downloaded file. You can choose between rougly eight different hairstyles. And several other features. Very well done. Lot's of thing to customize your favorite look.

Wow.  Thank you everyone!  Such kindness and help.  I appreciate it. ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

Long Hair...........

https://3fe457e012780f52b9acdbb83c13f8917c9a07cb.googledrive.com/host/0B0emlsaBnjHsbTllY1k3cVlpUDg/followers.html#D   .....Danes 1.3

Archived