View File

This is My glossy ENB

Exaggerated Gloss With Optimal Quality + Performance for 1 main purpose Sex video's !!

The settings will look the best and perform the Best

For big groups without too much performance lost upon recording

And also to take less space when recording

a 10 minute record with this is around 1gig

a 10 minute record with my Supreme Quality one is 4-5Gig

Shaders is more pronounced

Gloss is Boosted to the maximum level it can be without looking totally stupid

The Enb Pallette color used is for optimal Skin realism color *and nice sunsets* lol i love skyrim sunsets XD

I am still debating... i don't know if i prefer this enb or not to my Supreme one i am working one...

Not matetr what ... when i do a video with this ENB it just looks alooot better

But!! the only downside to this other then everything being super glossy

Is that your sweaty skin will diminish quite a bit

Installation

Extract to your skyrim folder

Here is a Bunch of Video's i did with my ENB

Heres a dance inside so you see shader

and just a spam of video's with my enb

WARNING

Here is Some Sex Video's to show you

Here is my Enb *Without* the gloss but everything else is the same

also includes my newly release follower nekochan!

If you guys maybe prefer this version ill release later tonight or tomorow

ALREADY UPLOADED

ONLY CHOOSE ONE OR THE OTHER

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/25/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Special Edition Compatible

u need a gloss or sweaty texture for the gloss to work properly

even if you raise it it will look totally horrible or won't do any difference if you do now have a Specular skin

this is by far the maximum amount of gloss u can use without having quality loss

if not play around with specular amount and power but it won't change anything if you don't have a specular skin  Ex :femalebody_s

u can get my cbbe sweaty skin and only take the (( _S ))  files out 

it should work on any body types

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1290-minou-cbbe-sweaty-succubus-skin-texture/

u need a gloss or sweaty texture for the gloss to work properly

even if you raise it it will look totally horrible or won't do any difference if you do now have a Specular skin

this is by far the maximum amount of gloss u can use without having quality loss

if not play around with specular amount and power but it won't change anything if you don't have a specular skin  Ex :femalebody_s

u can get my cbbe sweaty skin and only take the (( _S ))  files out 

it should work on any body types

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1290-minou-cbbe-sweaty-succubus-skin-texture/

Alright thanks, should help more than just using the basic sweaty texture from nexus, it doesn't hardly have an effect with this enb, but the base gloss effect is still really great, thanks alot :)

u cant merge enb's or only 1 will work

maybe if you only paste the enbseries.ini

but i am working on a massive overhaul anyways since a month and its almost done =o

with HD trees,plants,water,fire,grass,dungeons,rocks  sweetfx  shader +++

with 2 more enb presets,

so ull have plenty of options

The glossy i released now is the best quality for performance and recording size

But the next glossy version i will release should look similar to realvision and project enb but with gloss

But the 2 new presets will be VERY heavy on machines

But should look alot better

u cant merge enb's or only 1 will work

maybe if you only paste the enbseries.ini

but i am working on a massive overhaul anyways since a month and its almost done =o

with HD trees,plants,water,fire,grass,dungeons,rocks  sweetfx  shader +++

with 2 more enb presets,

so ull have plenty of options

The glossy i released now is the best quality for performance and recording size

But the next glossy version i will release should look similar to realvision and project enb but with gloss

But the 2 new presets will be VERY heavy on machines

But should look alot better

Alright thanks, only reason I wanted to use it with RealVision is because that's the ENB I typically use, but I'm loving the glossy look, but with the glossy ENB I seem to have like almost no color at all inside of buildings, it almost looks like a grey scale, though was vibrant color with the RealVision, lol

here my favorite video with the NO Gloss version

http://www.nekomods.com/video-games/skyrim-dance-9-po-pi-po-enb-test-no-gloss-version-hdt-hair-wigs-hdt-breasts-kawaii-dance

thats why those 2 versions are a bit dark and more realistic

Look how real the shadow looks in a red room =o

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOXAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNE

You dont have to turn on the RED LIIIIIIIIGHT

Walk the street for MONEYYYY

Haaaahemmm Wuuut?

Power of the red light district getting me craycray

here my favorite video with the NO Gloss version

http://www.nekomods.com/video-games/skyrim-dance-9-po-pi-po-enb-test-no-gloss-version-hdt-hair-wigs-hdt-breasts-kawaii-dance

thats why those 2 versions are a bit dark and more realistic

Look how real the shadow looks in a red room =o

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOXAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNE

You dont have to turn on the RED LIIIIIIIIGHT

Walk the street for MONEYYYY

Haaaahemmm Wuuut?

Power of the red light district getting me craycray

WOW O.o, the breast physics on yours are so much more realistic looking than mine, and I'm using your preset XD   Could be that I have larger sized breasts too, and using the CITRUS body =/

i tried the citrus and i think u actually need 1.30 scale with citrus for it to look good with it

if not well i might have that body released soon, well nekochan already has a version of it

but ya i am making a cbbe tbbp/ hdt package with thin waists / anime exagerated styles

i tried the citrus and i think u actually need 1.30 scale with citrus for it to look good with it

if not well i might have that body released soon, well nekochan already has a version of it

but ya i am making a cbbe tbbp/ hdt package with thin waists / anime exagerated styles

nekochan already has a hdt preset for the CITRUS body? Otherwise, what do I need to change to the 1.30 scale?

would love to use hdt hair or his hdt preset but i like having but a bely bounce and hdt hair hates bely bounce. if u making a version thats kinda like realvision ima wait on it.

also what dance mod u got i cant seem to find it. every one ive tried either dont seem to have those dances or out right crashes my game for no reason

Do you mind sharing the information as to what mods you are using to get that good of physics? I'm just coming back to skyrim after a long time and trying out all this new stuff, but I feel like I'm getting so many things confused, and my installed physics act nothing like yours during these dance animations.

alot of things affects physics

the XML

the kind of bounce on the body

TBBP and HDT weighting is alot different

i personally use only TBBP + my Xml and thats how it all looks so good

But of course you need a proper body proportion to go with it

Small breasts of course won't jiggle has much

and the collision on my xml is made for busty women since thats what i like ukkuku

but if u want that well u need xp32 skeleton   http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25971-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended/

And of course you need everything u need for the skeleton just follow his instructions

alot of people don't realise the skeleton itself also changes the bounce alot

then of course you need HDT physicshttp://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53996

and then well my xml http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1328-minous-hdt-physics/