View File

This is my conversion of xinafay shoes to UNPB. The feet textures use UNP compatible UV map and meshes have a working weight slider.

So far this conversion contains:

• Ballet heels (red and black, with straps and strapless + barefoot)
  • High heels (red and black, with straps and strapless + barefoot)
  • Thigh high boots
  • Slave heels
  • Stilts
  • Pony boots

What's left to do:

• Ultra high heels (and its barefoot variant)
  • "Low" heels

All of my conversions are based on UNP Topmodel conversion by idontkn0w123! So it's really conversion of a conversion ^^ My work is mostly creating weight sliders, fixing clipping and correcting small errors. I'm doing this to learn using 3Ds Max so I can (hopefully) start making my own custom outfits in the future! n_~

Not all shoes from xinafay's pack have been finished yet. I will start working on "low" heels and ultra high heels once their Topmodel versions are available.

Installation

-----------------------------------

1. Extract the archive
  2. Drop the "Meshes" folder in your "Data" directory

Uninstall

1. Go to: Data\Meshes\xinafay\shoes\ and delete the files that came with the archive

Requirements

Credits:

• Ms Leeches
  • xinafay <3 for creating the original High Heels pack for CBBE
  • idontkn0w123 for allowing me to use his own conversion as base for this one! If you like this mod please give a kiss to idontkn0w123!
  • Autodesk for 3DS Max 2012 used to create this conversion
  • TheFigment for 3DS Max nif plugin
  • Nightasy for amazing tutorials
  • Koffii for helping me understand lots of things about modelling <3

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/23/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    Xinafay High Heels, HDT High Heel System, UNPB body
  • Special Edition Compatible

A little sneak peek at what's coming soon!

post-34019-0-95010000-1409099513_thumb.png

While the original CBBE pony bootsies can be worn with UNP (and/or B!) without issues I was always a little bothered by how loose they look on UNP legs. So right now I'm working on making them a little more form fitting ^^ Do you like it?

Coming up next: improved ballet heels foot mesh!

I felt the feet in topmodel conversion (which this one is based on) looked a little squished up and bent at a very weird angle which made the shoes look way oversized! So I tried fixing it to make the feet look more realistic......ish ^^

post-34019-0-10665600-1409181482_thumb.png

I think they should be compatible with any UNP based body as long as it doesn't go crazy with its ankle, shin and thigh size. UNP and UNPB both work oksies with this conversion but I tried to shape everything to fit very tightly around the body so I think 7B variants will have lots of clipping. I don't know anything about any other UNP derivatives but I'd love if if anyone would like to test them and post the results ^^

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Awesome, thanks for UNPB items, best body mod in my opinion. (Go for variety! But not too much...)

Incidentally I once made a girl clean my apartment while wearing extremely high heels to prove a point (point being that she really shouldn't have bought those boots for anything but fetish and should not wear them to go clubbing that weekend unless she was into torturing herself), it was excruciating for her. Any chance of intergration/combination with Devious as such?

Devious Devices Expansion already uses pony boots from Xinafay, the UNP variant was made by me.

I did also make some devious versions (slightly remodelled: I replaced buckles with tiny padlocks and stuffs) of other shoes from this pack and I remember submitting them for inclusion too but I'm not sure what happened to them, I may need to ask Coop! My scatterbrained brain actually totally forgot about it! Thank you so much for reminding me! XD

Hey no problems, and thank you for your work, especially for Vampiric Thirst! I tried a Better Vampires play after playing VT for a while and it was actually boring. BV just ended up being the vampire just being another set of powers like my Mage training, and feeding a thousand times became dull. Vampirc Thirst is just so sexy in comparison, I love it! Hope you get it intergrated with Sexlab fully soon, I'd love to be able to feed mid sex and the like.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...