[WIP] SexLab Female Companions Voiced - Update 4/09/2015

trepleen

I suppose I can accept the Redguard thing. It happens to be my second favorite race (favorite is Dark Elf) because I prefer a Spellblade-Necromancer with some destructrion leanings. Usually I create a skeleton servant, then follow them with an Ice spell in my left and a one-handed sword in my right hand.

For this mod, I'll definitely roll a new character.

Definitely seems as though the requirements are becoming very rigid for a Companion. While it's an interesting idea and I have a great appreciation for all the work that's going into it, having racial requirements just to play the gender and role you prefer is a bit... restrictive for my tastes. When I play I choose Companions to suit me, to add to my experience as I play. Having to choose a Redguard just because I prefer to play an authoritative male is kind of a buzzkill. I'm playing Skyrim, not the Katreena Darkmoore game.

Those things aside, keep in mind this is just one person's opinions. Sounds as though you've got plenty of people very interested in the project, so keep on trucking. I'll be interested to see what you come up with in the future.

Chill out people - the character you would make for this mod would hardly be your main / most important one. It takes a while to create full scale story mod and trepleen is doing it all by himself - hope he knows what he is up to and wont burn up  ;) I do have an idea so i would rather help however i can than complain over small things.

For the next several months at least you would be playing that char little by little as new content would be available.

That's how i see it at least. And for good story mod i got no problem with rolling new char of any race. Hell, for mods like forbidden fruit i would roll couple of them.

Definitely seems as though the requirements are becoming very rigid for a Companion. While it's an interesting idea and I have a great appreciation for all the work that's going into it, having racial requirements just to play the gender and role you prefer is a bit... restrictive for my tastes. When I play I choose Companions to suit me, to add to my experience as I play. Having to choose a Redguard just because I prefer to play an authoritative male is kind of a buzzkill. I'm playing Skyrim, not the Katreena Darkmoore game.

Those things aside, keep in mind this is just one person's opinions. Sounds as though you've got plenty of people very interested in the project, so keep on trucking. I'll be interested to see what you come up with in the future.

I'm curious what kind of companion you'd like and what kind of background she would have.

Chill out people - the character you would make for this mod would hardly be your main / most important one. It takes a while to create full scale story mod and trepleen is doing it all by himself - hope he knows what he is up to and wont burn up  ;) I do have an idea so i would rather help however i can than complain over small things.

For the next several months at least you would be playing that char little by little as new content would be available.

That's how i see it at least. And for good story mod i got no problem with rolling new char of any race. Hell, for mods like forbidden fruit i would roll couple of them.

I'm definitely gonna get this recruitment quest phase complete so I can start getting feed back from everyone.

I suppose I can accept the Redguard thing. It happens to be my second favorite race (favorite is Dark Elf) because I prefer a Spellblade-Necromancer with some destructrion leanings. Usually I create a skeleton servant, then follow them with an Ice spell in my left and a one-handed sword in my right hand.

For this mod, I'll definitely roll a new character.

I'm looking forward to working on the alpha male part asap. The back story of katreena is that she is a total slut for redguards. 

I'm sorry, but being forced to play as a Redguard just killed it for me.

If you want to dominate her why not just play a redguard?  Her backstory is that she only sleeps with redguards.  It's supposed to be controversial.

I'm sorry, but being forced to play as a Redguard just killed it for me.

I second that... that is really disappointing, I wish that was not a requirement because I like to play as a Nord.

You want to dominate her as a nord male?  The problem is that she is a nord female.  Wouldnt' you be bored? There's no controversey there. It would turn the mod into a simple companion sex mod.

The most common theme in skyrim is nord males and nord females hooking up, getting married and living a simple boring life like alvor & his wife in riverwood.

Well at least I won't have to be a cat or a lizard. Still, I don't think everyone's going to be quite as flexible ^^^ so you may want to reconsider this. It's going to be a deal-breaker for a lot of people.

I'd have to change her backstory. The redguard vs nord angle is a controversial one due to extreme opposites in skin tone. That racial controversey adds tension.

On a side note, I understand where you guys are coming from.  You want a female voiced companion that takes full advantage of sexlab without having to be forced to accept someones niche fetish. Don't worry, I won't leave you guys hanging.  Let me get this first phase complete.

I'd rather give a smaller percentage of the community a mod that caters EXACTLY to what they want, rather than make a generic companion that caters to all.

It wouldn't be hard to strip katreena's quest and simply make another hot blonde, perhaps a friend of katreenas who is the exact opposite of her, hell someone could even help me make it, i'll provide the framework and all the tools/advanced scripting/etc, there will be a guide on how to modify my mod to make it your own.  :) :) :)

Guest Jenova23

It would be funny if your character some how managed to pretend to be a red guard, maybe some how swap skin tones if that's possible and hair style temporarily, possibly through a hair stylist and waiting in the sun all day (Maybe make a quest to find that special suntan formula?) you could also make a separate quest to fool her though, I don't know how hard that would be to do.

@ trepleen -

My final $0.02 on the subject:

It seems that there is an all-or-nothing element to the alpha male situation: as in, "play a male Redguard or I'll have to scrap Katreena's quest."  So does Katreena's quest (I mean the alpha male branch) have specific references throughout to the player being a Redguard - is that why this point is so important for you? Well, in that case, stick to your guns and release what you have announced your plans to release. Someone will come up with a "non-Redguard patch" and there will be much rejoicing. :P

@ trepleen -

My final $0.02 on the subject:

It seems that there is an all-or-nothing element to the alpha male situation: as in, "play a male Redguard or I'll have to scrap Katreena's quest."  So does Katreena's quest (I mean the alpha male branch) have specific references throughout to the player being a Redguard - is that why this point is so important for you? Well, in that case, stick to your guns and release what you have announced your plans to release. Someone will come up with a "non-Redguard patch" and there will be much rejoicing. :P

Yes, she mentions redguard A LOT.

Now that I can live with trepleen, I LOVE redguard females, btw.  :D

LOL sorry, it turned out to be too much work and I had to scrap the second companion idea.

Damn you guys are going to hate me, but I had to revert back to the original vision.

You can read the details of the mod in the OP that has been updated.

However, I won't leave you guys hanging. Let me just finish this original vision for the mod.  Once I upload the mod, I'm going to write a guide on how to use all the scripts and framework I've made.  I'm 99% sure someone is going to step up and use my mod as a core to make a voiced companion that will suit players who want to be alpha with any race.

Just give it time, I'm going to make a good contribution to the community with the framework of this mod.

Well I was looking forward to this until an arbitrary race restriction was placed on it.

There's got to be a less restrictive way to do this. Race-specific dialog is possible, right? Why not just have specially flavored dialog for Redguards and Orcs with some unique alpha male options? Why block me from having an alpha male Breton with sub Nord Katreena?

EDIT: lol did I read the new info right? I can't use this follower at all unless I fit one of those limited criteria? Ugh, and this increasing focus on cuckold with what I thought from the initial post was supposed to be a expansive, nonexclusive follower has just about lost me.

Well I was looking forward to this until an arbitrary race restriction was placed on it.

There's got to be a less restrictive way to do this. Race-specific dialog is possible, right? Why not just have specially flavored dialog for Redguards and Orcs with some unique alpha male options? Why block me from having an alpha male Breton with sub Nord Katreena?

EDIT: lol did I read the new info right? I can't use this follower at all unless I fit one of those limited criteria? Ugh, and this increasing focus on cuckold with what I thought from the initial post was supposed to be a expansive, nonexclusive follower has just about lost me.

Alpha Male Breton would require a complete dialogue overhaul.  I would also need to know why male Bretons stand out as alpha males within the elder scroll lore. 

Hammerfell, the Redguard's homeland, had recently survived a massive invasion by the Aldmeri Dominion. Though they were aided by the Imperial Legion, the following peace treaty gave a large chunk of the region to the elves. The Redguards refused to accept those terms, and succeeded in reclaiming their homeland from the Dominion, which lead to the separation of Hammerfell from the Mede Empire as an independent nation. There is now distrust between the Redguard and the Imperials.

It is interesting to note that the Redguards pushed back the Elven armies twice before, and would have dominated Tamriel if not for the opposition in Cyrodiil during the Empire's formation.

On a side note, fortunately once people see how easy it will be to mod Katreena Darkmoore, I'm almost 99% sure you'll get your expansive, non-exclusive follower :)  Let me just get the first phase uploaded, tested and mastered, which is her recruitment quest.

I plan on helping anyone who is ready to modify my framework, which will be as easy as:

1. making a new actor

2. switch her voice type to katreena

3. changing all reference aliases in each of the quest stages to point to the new actor instead of katreena.

4. edit the dialogue

5. save

Bam, you've got a follower with a generic recruitment quest, that has access to sexlab sex actions via dialogue.

Her follower framework is completely outside of what Lydia or Jenassa use, which makes her highly compatible with any other followers.

Hammerfell, the Redguard's homeland, had recently survived a massive invasion by the Aldmeri Dominion. Though they were aided by the Imperial Legion, the following peace treaty gave a large chunk of the region to the elves. The Redguards refused to accept those terms, and succeeded in reclaiming their homeland from the Dominion, which lead to the separation of Hammerfell from the Mede Empire as an independent nation. There is now distrust between the Redguard and the Imperials.

It is interesting to note that the Redguards pushed back the Elven armies twice before, and would have dominated Tamriel if not for the opposition in Cyrodiil during the Empire's formation.

now someone would have to make a redguard follower with VERY special route if you play as high elf  :P

At this point I suggest you just go ahead with the initial release exactly as you want it to be. (The suspense is killing me.  :P)  You're the creator, it's your vision, and that's that. Then we can take a look at this thing and, as you say, we will have the means available to mod her.

That's my *final* final $0.02.

I'm experimenting with player height, any feedback is appreciated.

There's something hot with tall blonde amazon babes with big breasts in your face.

post-332693-0-76967000-1411049171_thumb.jpgpost-332693-0-61439000-1411049180_thumb.jpg

Unfortunately it's too much work. I'd have to adjust every single animation that I ever work with. Oh well.

At this point I suggest you just go ahead with the initial release exactly as you want it to be. (The suspense is killing me.  :P)  You're the creator, it's your vision, and that's that. Then we can take a look at this thing and, as you say, we will have the means available to mod her.

That's my *final* final $0.02.

Couldn't agree with this more. Eagerly awaiting her release.

Being an Alpha, as you put it trepleen, is not a matter of race so much as it's a decision by the character themselves. Any male could be an Alpha.

This.

I can see a character having a proclivity for Redguard men but basing her reasons for being submissive towards them exclusively on the historic willingness of their government to stand against the Dominion is a bit... vague. Besides, there's a lot of examples of some rather unmanly Redguards in Skyrim. Amren, Brenuin, Nazeem, Shadr... These guys don't exactly leap out as being alpha male material.

Regardless, we're just nitpicking. If you need to code Katreena to be the way she is, then that's that. She's your project and you're never going to satisfy everyone.

Being taller than the player himself, Katreena would look more awe inspiring, adding to the submissive player playthrough. 

However, since you are going to have the option for her to become submissive to the player, and you are heavily working that into her story, i believe she should better be at the default height of her race. That would save you all the trouble with the animations she is involved in as well.

I am personally going to follow the submissive pc playthrough with a female character so i don't really mind her height, other than it might cause issues with sexlab animations.

Just my thoughts on this, others might find her more appealing taller.

I'm experimenting with player height, any feedback is appreciated.

There's something hot with tall blonde amazon babes with big breasts in your face.

attachicon.gifshort1.jpgattachicon.gifshort2.jpg

Unfortunately it's too much work. I'd have to adjust every single animation that I ever work with. Oh well.

Guys, I'm worried about messing with the players head too much.  This mod is for people who are definitely over 25 even over the age of 30.  I don't want someone inexperienced when it comes to relationships/women to ever touch this mod until after they've gotten lots of relationship experience.

Now to the point.

I want to add a dialogue option where the player tells Katreena that he/she is a virgin, this would be completely optional.  I could use this angle to really drive a masochist completely insane.

My only concern is if someone is still a virgin in real life. I don't want them to TOUCH this option since this is all PURELY fantasy. Hell, I don't want anyone who is a virgin in real life to EVER download this mod, EVER.

Should I leave the virgin option out?

Guys, I'm worried about messing with the players head too much.  This mod is for people who are definitely over 25 even over the age of 30.  I don't want someone inexperienced when it comes to relationships/women to ever touch this mod until after they've gotten lots of relationship experience.

Now to the point.

I want to add a dialogue option where the player tells Katreena that he/she is a virgin, this would be completely optional.  I could use this angle to really drive a masochist completely insane.

My only concern is if someone is still a virgin in real life. I don't want them to TOUCH this option since this is all PURELY fantasy. Hell, I don't want anyone who is a virgin in real life to EVER download this mod, EVER.

Oh for crying out loud ... seriously?  :@

Now to the point.

Oh for crying out loud ... seriously?  :@

LOL, yes seriously.  What do you think? Should I leave the option out or in?

Katreena: "No my dear, wait. I've never met someone like you, you're quite different to say the least. I need to know your intentions, when you said you want to be closer to me. "

Player: (OPTIONAL) "I was hoping to lose my virginity with you".

Katreena: "Wait, you're a virgin? I thought so".  

**Katreena's sadistic nature is delighted to hear this news**

Archived