[WIP] SexLab Female Companions Voiced - Update 4/09/2015

trepleen

So basically no one touches her except for the player correct?

Unless PC would give an order  ;) . Like you point at some NPC in a tavern with "Kat my dear see that girl over there. I want to watch You - with Her."
Without that it could be that there would be chance that someone would approach her and PC could either passively observe how things go or charge in with "Hands off my property if you dont want to loose them!".
That could even trigger brawl or make intimidate/speech check. Tho brawls in skyrim suxx bigtime so i wont opt of it that much.

I see, so alpha male - swinger style.

On a side note, there won't be any instant sex. All sexual actions will have a hefty amount of dialogue and seduction before hand.  So the "go and talk to her, I want to see you with her" would have to be a heavily scripted dialogue that fits within the scope of the game world.

Your tavern idea is already in the works. It would be easy to flip it to an alpha male scenario where a fight ensues.

Would having a dark sinful past be acceptable or are we talking dream girl aka girl next door perfect?

Could be fun to ... teach her the error of her ways - if you are up for something like that.

Thing like - you give her rules of what she is allowed to do but she has her own habits that she tries to follow. Could be very immersive but quite tricky to make.

aka, tame the bad girl? She can only be bad if you say so, this fits into the alpha male swinger scenario.  Thanks for this feedback, it seems I'm on the right track so far.

She doesn't need to be the perfect girl-next-door. I just don't like the thought of getting cheated on...or in the other case, being in an open relationship (at least, on her part. I know, hippocracy, but only in a game can I get myself to admit to it ;) ).

And about the long dialogue interaction, I love it. I WANT to have to talk my way and quest my way to get her to submit fully.

She doesn't need to be the perfect girl-next-door. I just don't like the thought of getting cheated on...or in the other case, being in an open relationship (at least, on her part. I know, hippocracy, but only in a game can I get myself to admit to it ;) ).

And about the long dialogue interaction, I love it. I WANT to have to talk my way and quest my way to get her to submit fully.

It may be a cuckold mod, but she doesn't cheat on you, she never goes behind your back. 

The following is a possible spoiler, don't read if you are looking forward to the cuckold aspect of this mod, it's not that big of a spoiler, but I put spoiler around it just in case.

Roleplaying wise her speech craft is high, so she'll  actually convince you that it's all perfectly normal and acceptable (mind fuck, and don't worry there is not a speech check or anything like that, just quality writing). She'll challenge you logically and compare the physics of it all, while being completely sweet and innocent, she's a devious manipulator.

It's such a twisted script, that I'm worried about people downloading this mod who are between the age of 18 and 25. 

Everything will revolve around the size of the players dick (futa or male).  I actually check the SOS size the player has equipped.

Back to the original point, an alpha male option will be in the mod. Taming her and making her submissive would be fun, as long as people contribute writing, then it will definitely be in the mod. I have a firm grasp on basic animation export, advanced scripting, advanced creation kit usage.  The only obstacle I'm finding now is quality writing.  

I'm looking forward to everyones feedback, I can easily take everyones idea and literally make it a reality in the game, it will be fun.

Seeing as this revolves around the pc being futa or male, will a female pc be able to have her as a follower or will the mod not work with it?

I don't mind making it cater to female pc's, I'll just need help with the writing and need to make toggles that play different voice acting for the female pc.  There is no restriction however, so you can technically use a female pc with no schlong.

Definitely looking forward to this one.

Suggestion: consider making a standalone version.

Standalone, you mean without the sexlab requirement?

Katreena is completely stand alone as a follower, she has her own mesh objects and textures, even has her own animations, replacing her body is as easy as copying the files. I may make a body slide xml file for her too. But the mod currently requires sexlab and zaz animation pack.

Man, that kink list, almost sounds too good to be true. Being submissive in general is a major kink for me, especially when mind fuckery is involved.

It's such a twisted script, that I'm worried about people downloading this mod who are between the age of 18 and 25. 

I can't wait. :D The more sadistic the better!

Everything will revolve around the size of the players dick (futa or male).  I actually check the SOS size the player has equipped.

Seems like full version of SOS would be recommended? I use light.

As long as you use one of the models:

SOS_Addon_VectorPlexusRegular_Faction

SOS_Addon_VectorPlexusMuscular_Faction

SOS_Addon_SmurfAverage_Faction

SOS_Addon_B3lisarioUNP_Faction

I can detect the size without a problem.  If light gives you access to the above models, then it should be fine.  

Man, that kink list, almost sounds too good to be true. Being submissive in general is a major kink for me, especially when mind fuckery is involved.

I can't wait. :D The more sadistic the better!

Theoretically this could take months more to finish, but I'm going to release in organized phases.

Beta version will be out within a week I think.

I'm currently working on the alpha or sub dialogue option system.

I can detect the size without a problem.  If light gives you access to the above models, then it should be fine.  

Light has no "size adjustments" It has one default size and shape - and lets just say that size is .. far from what can be called a third leg ;)  It doesn't even have MCM. Because it was supposed to be "light". Basically it's just a nude suit that gets equipped when male actor is naked.

And i guess there are no such factions.

Console "help SOS" doesn't return anything.

Nothing in TES5Edit either

So i guess that feature would require full version. Well, np for me to switch if that would be needed.

Light has no "size adjustments" It has one default size and shape - and lets just say that size is .. far from what can be called a third leg ;)  It doesn't even have MCM. Because it was supposed to be "light". Basically it's just a nude suit that gets equipped when male actor is naked.

And i guess there are no such factions.

Console "help SOS" doesn't return anything.

Nothing in TES5Edit either

attachicon.gifSOS Light.jpg

So i guess that feature would require full version. Well, np for me to switch if that would be needed.

Hmmm, I'd have to add all eight of those armor values which is easy, but the problem is the amount of testing it would take, to make sure each one is detected properly. The testing would take hours away from other things I could work on. 

There are two routes, maybe you guys can help me decide.

1. You could install the full version of schlongs of skyrim and get the full benefits of that mod, which I recommend, since sexlab will automatically pass erect values to it which is nice and immersive.

or

2. I'm thinking of simply letting the player set the size of their players schlong in the katreena darkmoore mcm menu, whatever value you set is the size she'll see on the player even if the player has no schlong.  This option is less immersive, but bulletproof. I'm debating if I should do this or not. I personally don't like taking short cuts since I want MAX immersion.

Sos full w/Racemenu plugin works good for me.  Can't wait to try the mod.

Same here.

I'm gonna get this mod out asap, once the recruitment quest is complete, the foundation will be complete, then I'm going to write a modders guide.  Katreena is going to be extremely easy to mod so everyone with minimal creation kit experience can make her their own.

On side note, I ask this question to everyone:

Would you want to visually see if your choice results in an alpha male choice or a submissive choice? Like some type of indicator on the screen? a blue or green effect of some kind?  Or should we just leave it in mystery?

(I dont' want to keep bumping my own thread, is there another way to discuss the mod with people who have shown interest in helping?)

1. You could install the full version of schlongs of skyrim and get the full benefits of that mod, which I recommend, since sexlab will automatically pass erect values to it which is nice and immersive.

or

2. I'm thinking of simply letting the player set the size of their players schlong in the katreena darkmoore mcm menu, whatever value you set is the size she'll see on the player even if the player has no schlong.  This option is less immersive, but bulletproof. I'm debating if I should do this or not. I personally don't like taking short cuts since I want MAX immersion.

Basically both  ;)  Some people just refuse to install various requirements and you most likely wont change that no matter how awesome your mod would be.

No 2 would work for them good enough and it's easy enough to implement.

No 1 - what would be really nice is - there are potions to change size of schlong in full version right? Katreena could manipulate player into using these once in a while.

Would you want to visually see if your choice results in an alpha male choice or a submissive choice? Like some type of indicator on the screen? a blue or green effect of some kind?  Or should we just leave it in mystery?

Hmm, personally i would like some type of indicator. Anything that you think would be easier to implement and look ok on the screen will be fine by my books. You could even have her answer to the pc depending on the dialogue alpha/submissive choice like:

"It seems that you are more submissive than i thought you to be" for the pc getting submissive or "I love it when you show your strong character/personality" for Alpha pc.

Sos full w/Racemenu plugin works good for me.  Can't wait to try the mod.

Same here.

I'm gonna get this mod out asap, once the recruitment quest is complete, the foundation will be complete, then I'm going to write a modders guide.  Katreena is going to be extremely easy to mod so everyone with minimal creation kit experience can make her their own.

(I dont' want to keep bumping my own thread, is there another way to discuss the mod with people who have shown interest in helping?)

Me personally, I'll let Katreena decide. :)

I'd rather notice the changes through actions and dialogue. If she is dominant over the PC, then some of her lines should be more agressive. If she becomes submissive, then she should be more polite. I'm not talking about the more regular conversation, which should be a little more in the middle, but when for example, you tell her to "stay", if she's dominant she might say something like "Don't keep me waiting or there'll be trouble." while if she's decoted, she'll reply with "As you say." or "Your wish is my command."

Another way could be through the sex positions. Katreena might have her own favorites, and depending on her view of you her responses could be different.

For example, if there are five stages in which she could see you (You are Submissive, You are a little Submissive, You are about Equal, You are a little Dominant, You are Dominant) then here is how she might react to the offer of anal:

YaS: "Good idea. Bend over and spread them!" followed by the PC being the receiver.

YaalS: "Good idea. Bend over!" followed by the PC being given two conversation options "Yes ma'am." and "I thought you might...forget it." after which the scene stops.

YaaE: Depending on her mood she either says "Good idea. Bend over!" followed by the PC being given two conversation options "Yes Katreena." and "I thought you might..." after which depending on her mood she takes on the receiving position. Alternatively she might offer "Want to explore another area, hmm?" after which the PC is given two conversation options "Yes Katreena." or "Actually, how about you do the stabbing."

YaalD: "OK. Shall I or would you rather?" after which the PC can choose their position.

YaD: "Shall I assume the position, sir?" after which the PC can choose "Yes" or "No, today I want something different."

If she is dominant, then it could be she that decides what sex positions are initiated. A few could be locked out and the rest could then be randomized. If she is submissive, then you can choose through the dialogue system what you are in the mood for. You being slightly dominant might still result in her saying she'd rather do something else, while completely loyal to the PC results in her enthusiastically/slavishly conforming to your desires.

No bar to see how obedient she is, though you could put a percentage bar in the MCM menu in a specific sub-map so it has to be manually selected as to avoid spoilers for those needing to toggle some options. Alternatively, for those unwilling to actually play you could add a toggle button allowing you to then manually adapt the bar deciding how she feels towards you, just to give those lazybones the option, or to test the different stages out. More options are always good.

Definitely gonna be keeping an eye on this. 

Some input on dialogue -- 

I wouldn't get too caught up on what may or may not sound 'appropriate' for Skyrim. By and large, the denizens of Tamriel have a fairly modern vernacular across the board. I think using 'cock' is a lot more realistic (and decidedly sexual) than 'phallus'. For me, 'phallus' might as well be substituted with 'genitals'; they both come across as very plain, neutral, and impassive descriptions of sexual anatomy, whereas something like 'cock' has a more distinct, vulgar flavor to it. Using 'kitty' instead of something like 'pussy' also comes across as a bit...odd, I think. I agree that pussy might be a bit much, but I think there has to be a more suitable alternative. If it were up to me, I'd go with 'cunt'. True, it's brash and most commonly used as a highly derogatory remark, but I feel like it's fitting for a rough province like Skyrim and doesn't sound as odd as 'pussy' or 'kitty' within its setting. But that's just me.

Similarly, I would throw out all usages of 'bottom' and stick with 'ass'. You could still use other descriptions for her backside when appropriate, but the word 'bottom' doesn't carry the same sort of sexual gravitas as something like 'ass' -- it just sounds too tame and generic, in my opinion. I'd also experiment with more creative descriptions here and there. Wordplay can be pretty sexy. As an example, here's how I might have written the dialogue for the 'butt dance' scene. 

Katreena: "Oh my...you wouldn't happen to be staring at my ass, now, would you?"  (rather than immediately jump into the second line of dialogue, I'd allow the dance to continue for a short while after this initial comment to build some tension.)

"Enjoying yourself? Feel free to come closer...and should the need arise, don't shy away from giving it a more...intimate display of affection."

*BUTT DANCE CONTINUES*

Katreena: "Mmm...my mistress was also quite attracted to this shapely flesh-peach. Let's just say she spent many nights on her knees, burrowed deep in its warmth...lost to the pleasures of its flavor..."

*BUTT DANCE CONTINUES*

Katreena: "It's been too long since my poor peach has been appropriately adored. Would you care to taste of this exotic fruit?"

That's just an example of how I might handle it, anyway. :)

If you ever want help revising or editing dialogue, feel free to shoot me a PM. I'd be happy to assist. Also, if you require any male VAs or help in cleaning/mastering recorded dialogue, I'd be glad to help in that regard, as well. Here's a reel comprised of numerous roles I've recorded for. 

ATTENTION: I am making a controversial decision and it is now set in stone.

If you want to play the alpha male play through, then you have to play a Redguard male or Redguard female (futa) , this will fit in perfectly with Katreena's history.

The cuckold roleplay must be played as a Nord Male, because Katreena is a Nord Female

I will help anyone who wants to modify the Katreena Mod and reupload it to loverslab as a brand new companion that caters to different fetishes. I will even help you in PM's with coding, creation kit usage, etc.

I'd rather notice the changes through actions and dialogue. If she is dominant over the PC, then some of her lines should be more agressive. If she becomes submissive, then she should be more polite. I'm not talking about the more regular conversation, which should be a little more in the middle, but when for example, you tell her to "stay", if she's dominant she might say something like "Don't keep me waiting or there'll be trouble." while if she's decoted, she'll reply with "As you say." or "Your wish is my command."

The mod is based exactly on this methodology. Good to see I'm on the right track.

Another way could be through the sex positions. Katreena might have her own favorites, and depending on her view of you her responses could be different.

For example, if there are five stages in which she could see you (You are Submissive, You are a little Submissive, You are about Equal, You are a little Dominant, You are Dominant) then here is how she might react to the offer of anal:

Due to time constraints, there is currently alpha or submissive.  Currently there are two stages, you either reach alpha or submissive.  I keep track based on alpha points and submissive points.  Technically based on the number of points accumulated, I could adjust the dialogue even more so.

YaS: "Good idea. Bend over and spread them!" followed by the PC being the receiver.

YaalS: "Good idea. Bend over!" followed by the PC being given two conversation options "Yes ma'am." and "I thought you might...forget it." after which the scene stops.

YaaE: Depending on her mood she either says "Good idea. Bend over!" followed by the PC being given two conversation options "Yes Katreena." and "I thought you might..." after which depending on her mood she takes on the receiving position. Alternatively she might offer "Want to explore another area, hmm?" after which the PC is given two conversation options "Yes Katreena." or "Actually, how about you do the stabbing."

YaalD: "OK. Shall I or would you rather?" after which the PC can choose their position.

YaD: "Shall I assume the position, sir?" after which the PC can choose "Yes" or "No, today I want something different."

I don't want to give spoilers, to preserve the mystery, but let's just say we're on the same page here.  The dialogue of the player revolves around his brain rejecting what is happening, while his body reacts entirely different.

If she is dominant, then it could be she that decides what sex positions are initiated. A few could be locked out and the rest could then be randomized. If she is submissive, then you can choose through the dialogue system what you are in the mood for. You being slightly dominant might still result in her saying she'd rather do something else, while completely loyal to the PC results in her enthusiastically/slavishly conforming to your desires.

Good, good good, :) I'm on the right track.

No bar to see how obedient she is, though you could put a percentage bar in the MCM menu in a specific sub-map so it has to be manually selected as to avoid spoilers for those needing to toggle some options. Alternatively, for those unwilling to actually play you could add a toggle button allowing you to then manually adapt the bar deciding how she feels towards you, just to give those lazybones the option, or to test the different stages out. More options are always good.

I've decided to just let everything unfold via dialogue.  You'll clearly know if she is becoming domineering or submissive.  As for the lazy bones, I have to set a high standard of quality, so there won't be any shortcuts or cheating of any kind. I'm actually following the rules and standards set by Bioware when it comes to creating a complex character personality.

Definitely gonna be keeping an eye on this. 

Some input on dialogue -- 

I wouldn't get too caught up on what may or may not sound 'appropriate' for Skyrim. By and large, the denizens of Tamriel have a fairly modern vernacular across the board. I think using 'cock' is a lot more realistic (and decidedly sexual) than 'phallus'.

Done, cock and dick it is. I've taken out phallus. However, I found some clever lore explanations as to justify the vulgar use of language, so she seems part of the game world.

Similarly, I would throw out all usages of 'bottom' and stick with 'ass'. You could still use other descriptions for her backside when appropriate, but the word 'bottom' doesn't carry the same sort of sexual gravitas as something like 'ass' -- it just sounds too tame and generic, in my opinion. I'd also experiment with more creative descriptions here and there. Wordplay can be pretty sexy. As an example, here's how I might have written the dialogue for the 'butt dance' scene.

Bottom has been scrappe

Katreena: "Oh my...you wouldn't happen to be staring at my ass, now, would you?"  (rather than immediately jump into the second line of dialogue, I'd allow the dance to continue for a short while after this initial comment to build some tension.)

You may not want to read this if you want to be surprised when the mod releases soon:

The butt dance works exactly like you said, it says the first line of dialogue, then she dances for a while to build up tension before the next line. I've figured out how to make advanced scenes in the creation kit.

"Enjoying yourself? Feel free to come closer...and should the need arise, don't shy away from giving it a more...intimate display of affection."

Good writing, I've made adjustments, thanks for that. Once I release the recruitment mod aka the base foundation for katreena darkmoore, I'll be looking for writers to help me, writers who officially become part of helping me develop this mod further.

*BUTT DANCE CONTINUES*

Katreena: "Mmm...my mistress was also quite attracted to this shapely flesh-peach. Let's just say she spent many nights on her knees, burrowed deep in its warmth...lost to the pleasures of its flavor..."

*BUTT DANCE CONTINUES*

Katreena: "It's been too long since my poor peach has been appropriately adored. Would you care to taste of this exotic fruit?"

Hah great, I'll use this after the recruitment quest once the player and katreena spend more time together.

That's just an example of how I might handle it, anyway. :)

If you ever want help revising or editing dialogue, feel free to shoot me a PM. I'd be happy to assist. Also, if you require any male VAs or help in cleaning/mastering recorded dialogue, I'd be glad to help in that regard, as well. Here's a reel comprised of numerous roles I've recorded for.

I appreciate the offer, once I release the recruitment mod we'll take a look at everything.  Good voice you got there, I'm going to keep that in mind for some of the characters that are needed for after the recruitment quest.

For me, 'phallus' might as well be substituted with 'genitals'; they both come across as very plain, neutral, and impassive descriptions of sexual anatomy, whereas something like 'cock' has a more distinct, vulgar flavor to it. Using 'kitty' instead of something like 'pussy' also comes across as a bit...odd, I think. I agree that pussy might be a bit much, but I think there has to be a more suitable alternative. If it were up to me, I'd go with 'cunt'. True, it's brash and most commonly used as a highly derogatory remark, but I feel like it's fitting for a rough province like Skyrim and doesn't sound as odd as 'pussy' or 'kitty' within its setting. But that's just me.

I scrapped phallus and instead use cock and dick.  I've kept kitty for public situations but now use pussy and cunt like you said during private moments. Help like this saves me time, I appreciate it.

ATTENTION: I am making a controversial decision and want to know if you guys are okay with this.

If you want to play the alpha male play through, then you have to play a male redguard, this will fit in perfectly with Katreena's history.

Female Futa & Female can be played by any race.

The cuckold roleplay must be played as a Nord Male, because Katreena is a Nord Female. I'm gonig to try and make her skin tone match the players or vice versa, not sure yet, but I want the skin tones to match exactly for the contrast and aesthetics.

Was thinking about similar thing for the mod i would be trying to make in the future - which would require to play as Orc.

What I'm intending to do about it is to make a MCM toggle which would - if off require PC to be either Orc male or female - if on would make mod NPCs treat you like an orc even if you obviously are not (immersion gets a blow but the choice is up to people).

Unfortunately changing race on higher lv characters is not as simple as writing showracemenu. Skyrim makes alot of mess in character perks if you do that. 

For example - changed my lv 50 nord into breton and was quite surprised to see my 2 handed weapon skill gone and replaced with 1 handed...

Or that would simply require new game. Now that you mentioned it - I never played as redguard  ;)

ATTENTION: I am making a controversial decision and want to know if you guys are okay with this.

If you want to play the alpha male play through, then you have to play a male redguard, this will fit in perfectly with Katreena's history.

Female Futa & Female can be played by any race.

The cuckold roleplay must be played as a Nord Male, because Katreena is a Nord Female. I'm gonig to try and make her skin tone match the players or vice versa, not sure yet, but I want the skin tones to match exactly for the contrast and aesthetics.

Was thinking about similar thing for the mod i would be trying to make in the future - which would require to play as Orc.

What I'm intending to do about it is to make a MCM toggle which would - if off require PC to be either Orc male or female - if on would make mod NPCs treat you like an orc even if you obviously are not (immersion gets a blow but the choice is up to people).

Unfortunately changing race on higher lv characters is not as simple as writing showracemenu. Skyrim makes alot of mess in character perks if you do that. 

For example - changed my lv 50 nord into breton and was quite surprised to see my 2 handed weapon skill gone and replaced with 1 handed...

Or that would simply require new game. Now that you mentioned it - I never played as redguard  ;)

The goal of the mod is definitely to start from a new, fresh character.  I'm going to add voiced dialogue for specific areas:

Embershard Mine

Bleak Falls Barrow

Entering Whiterun First Time Gate Encounter

Encountering Dragon for First time

Etc...

The mod is going to take a long time to finish, fortunately I plan to release in stages. First release is recruitment quest, which I'm 70% done with.  From there I'm going to write a guide to teach people how to make quests for her that expand her dialogue.  She'll definitely get voiced from those addons too.

Modding Katreena will be so easy that it should inspire everyone to write addon quests for her.

Example:

Katreena Darkmoore - Core.esp

Katreena Darkmoore - Dungeon Expansion by Trinity.esp

Katreena Darkmoore - Idle Chatter Expansion by JoeJoe.esp

Katreena Darkmoore - Alternative Backstory by HillaryBeans.esp

Katreena Darkmoore - Devious Devices Expansion by RitaTalon.esp

Whether a character is sub or dom is up to the player, why would you want to enforce a specific race for either role? Especially since there would be no race requirement for females.  But if you went ahead and required a specific race for males, how would you enforce it? Would the quest not start, for example? Or Katreena runs away or gives you the silent treatment?

Edit:

Dialogue cues should be enough for a player to figure this out. A magic effect for this purpose just seems "unnatural." (For me.)

I also wanted to mention that I've learned a lot reading your posts/questions about scripting in the forums. Your tenacity is admirable. :)

Whether a character is sub or dom is up to the player, why would you want to enforce a specific race for either role? Especially since there would be no race requirement for females.  But if you went ahead and required a specific race for males, how would you enforce it? Would the quest not start, for example? Or Katreena runs away or gives you the silent treatment?

If you choose any male race other than redguard, she'll treat you like a Nord male, in which the dialogue options won't appear for alpha male.  

The background of Katreena is that she rolled with a band of redguards and enjoyed it.  I don't want to give spoilers, but only the alpha male redguard can have complete control over her due to her sexual preference.  Redguard vs Nord in terms of sexual prowress is controversial due to skin color.

However, I've commented every single part of this mod, someone is going to mod her and remove this restriction, and most likely redo her dialogue which I don't mind.  I'm designing her in a way where she can easily be changed to suit peoples sexual preferences and turn ons.

I could make her dialogue generic, in which you can play any race as alpha male, but it will be less interesting and less controversial.

Maybe down the road I could make an expansion that changes her entire personality to suit alpha male of any race, i wuoldn't mind doing that.

I also wanted to mention that I've learned a lot reading your posts/questions about scripting in the forums. Your tenacity is admirable. :)

I'm glad, so far I haven't encountered any obstacles except that this project is time consuming. As long as I don't attempt too many tasks, I should have the recruitment quest released soon enough.

Guest Jenova23

I'm sorry, but being forced to play as a Redguard just killed it for me.

I second that... that is really disappointing, I wish that was not a requirement because I like to play as a Nord.

Archived