Angelic Temptress UNPB PB TBBP with Animated Wings and HDT Dragon Tails

I have full permission from all mod authors involved to make a Winged Temptress race but it will take a lot of work to make it completely independent of Nikitaa's Succubus mod which I used for the transformations.  So unless someone really wants it I will just leave it as a collection of really cool screen shots.

Ok folks I have all permissions in order and this mod is open for BETA testing.  It will likely have some bugs but....This is a safe mod so feel free to download and use it.  I have double digit hours with it installed on an overmodded and heavily scripted game with no problems.  This mod uses the base Temptress esp but will NOT effect your current Temptress race or companions other then the conversion to TSPB.  Other then the base body I did not touch the original mod, I only added to it.  I have not yet seen any incompatibilities with an Devious Devices or Sexlab mods so far.  The tail uses the tail slot while the wings don't use any slot at all.  Many cloaks use tail slots so they will likely hide the tail or conflict when wings are extended.  In the long run I would like to add a function to choose whether tail is active with wings or turned off.

I recommend using this mod with Flying Mod Beta.  I tested this with flying in combat with a dragon.  I recommend using bound weapons or spells because when the dragon knocks you weapons out of your hands you will never find them again.

Getting CTD on a fresh install.

The only mods installed are SKSE, SkyUI, FNIS, RaceMenu w/XPMSE plugin.

I installed the 2 other required HDT mods.

The game is fine until AT is installed, then CTD.  Unchecking the plugin results in no CTD.

What else should I have installed?

If you don't have it already you should get Wryebash.  Just opening it up you can see what dependencies are missing.  It's best used for making a Bashpatch.  I also use it and Arthurmoore the author of the Unofficial patches agrees with me as the nest choice for installer.  We both believe that NMM is such a piece of junk that it should be banned.  We also both believe that Mod Manager, although a very good installer,  can cause issues.  So in my opinion Wrye Bash's BAIN is the best installer.

This creature appear very similar to a deadra seducer, a deadra in service of most of the deadric lords.

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Daedra_Seducer#Daedra_Seducer

I could see some have entered during the oblivion crisis and then got stuck on Nirn. Due to being cut of from Oblivion they could have lost some of their abilities and become mortal, explaining whey they are no longer immune to most attacks.

I read a good bit about the Daedric Seducer since you pointed it out. They are similar in look but the original Temptress Race is supposed to be a healer race which goes against the Daedric Seducer Lore.   The Temptress companions are found in the Temples of Mara, Kynareth etc.

I read a good bit about the Daedric Seducer since you pointed it out. They are similar in look but the original Temptress Race is supposed to be a healer race which goes against the Daedric Seducer Lore.   The Temptress companions are found in the Temples of Mara, Kynareth etc.

I have the temptress race intalled as one of my standard mod races so I know. The similarity are so great that a Deadra seducer could be created as a spinoff mod, it should not be to difficult since most of the hard work have already been done. The fact that the seducers habit to work for most deadric lords also allow for them to be of almost any alignment.

The answer is the feathered mod is based on animated dragon wings.  I made this before that existed.  When I saw that I was thinking the exact same thing.  SO...I think when I update this  mod I will do just that.  I will add the feathered wings with no tail to the existing wings so that you have ALL the options. In the next update the hair will be animated as well.  I wills ay this though it is tricky to get the MCM to update the new wings.

The author of the feathered mod encouraged me to wait as she is about to release an update and wanted me to use the newer version. I can't wait.

In other news, Nikitaa recently updated her succubus mod which also now uses animated wings. So if you prefer the succubus race check it out. There is less animated wing selection and the tail is static but she gives you horn options as well as the original and a new static wing that looks really good. Also she has a huge selection of bodies including UNPB BBP but no TPSB.

I think it goes without saying that I am only working with TPSB now. The only time I will not add the belly weighting is on a tight corset that shouldn't move. Otherwise I use it as much as possible to avoid clipping.

Finally, being a Dark Lord of the Sith and all, I can't always take time away from commanding the legions of the Army of Darkness to follow my true passion, which is obviously modding, so be patient for updates. Someday when I rule the universe with a benevolent iron fist there will be free Skyrim for everybody and LoversLab will be a branch of the government.