What (missing) animation would you like to see?

Rico87

Filling the gaps!  

1,737 members have voted

1. 1. What animations would you like to see the most?

• 3 Skeevers 1 Girl : Rape
    • 3 Skeevers 1 Girl : Consensual
    • 1 cow + 1 girl : Consensual (Mutual milking or just standard stuff)
    • 1 cow + 1 girl : Rape
    • 1 Mammoth + 1 girl : Rape
    • 1 Mammoth + 1 girl : Consensual
    • 2 Mammoths + 1 girl : Uber-rape
    • 1 Mammoth + 1 Giant + 1 girl : MegaUberRape
    • 2 Mammoths + 1 Giant + 1 girl : Nuclear-Rape
    • 2 Mammoths + 2 Giants + 1 girl : Apocalypse-Rape
    • 2 Skeevers + 1 Girl : Consensual (milkNursing+fuck)
    • 2 Skeevers + 1 Girl : Rape
    • 1 Man + 1 horse + 1 girl : Rape
    • 1 Man + 1 horse + 1 girl : Consensual
    • Other... (suggest)

And the 2/3 dogs animations are really good, which game are they out from? 

I could probably do something as good but ... well, i'm busy on skeevers, but hey, never say never ... right?

Skeevers have absolute priority! :heart:

also because there are no animations for Skeevers and it is a shame.. :-/

Your old-new 2P-3P-4P Skeevers animations are Fantastic! :)

1. Dwarven Automations

Exploring Dwarven ruins has always been less exciting due to lack of animations with Dwarven automations. I would LOVE to see that happening.

2. Skeevers

The model has already been made, just need animations now.

3. Netch

It's tentacles right there! GOT to have something happening with this one.

4. Rieklings

More animations please. They're such cute and adorable creatures that I wish I can do more with them.

I voted Other.

There's two I'd FUCKING LOVE to see. A 2-way and 3-way with dog/wolf types on 1 girl, and a true "please no!" animation with wolf/dog type where the girl gets knocked over and tries to crawl away 1st before the animal completely overtakes her. 

Imagine actually getting gang-raped by the whole pack... :wub:

• 3 weeks later...

Please don't hesitate to point out what needs improving, that animation was really really painful to make compared to the three others i made so far. So much going on, so much interaction between the bodies, it was a bit too much for me, as a consequence the overall quality is not really there. At least i think so?

2Skeevers1GirlConsensual  Stage 3 :

Global :

1409019840-2skeevers1girlconsensualstage

Reverse :

1409019855-2skeevers1girlconsensualstage

Closeup :

1409019855-2skeevers1girlconsensualstage

Let me know what you think! Note that should it ever be release i would modify stuff like the toes and stuff for it to be perfect, but right now i will shoot myself if i do it xD

Your spectacular animations are the main thing making me want to get back into Skyrim. Applause for what I can only imagine was a nightmare to animate. But, the stunning results speak for themselves. Can't wait to see more!

I voted Other.

There's two I'd FUCKING LOVE to see. A 2-way and 3-way with dog/wolf types on 1 girl, and a true "please no!" animation with wolf/dog type where the girl gets knocked over and tries to crawl away 1st before the animal completely overtakes her. 

Imagine actually getting gang-raped by the whole pack... :wub:

Oh yes, this. Can't tell you how many times I've fought a wolf pack wishing this could happen!

1. Something I don't think I've really seen any animations before where there are NPC + Creatures raping the player character together.

There are a couple of bandit type lairs with dogs, but your female character never gets raped by the bandits and their dog at the same time. This could be applied to other similar scenarios: Falmer and a Chaurus, Vampire and Death Hound, Spriggians with various woodland creatures, Giants and Mammoths (as I think was mentioned in the poll), Necromancers and Skeletons, Conjurers and Atronachs, Reiklings and Boars. I could easily see animations where the NPC holds the female pc down while the animal/monster creature mounts her. This could also allow for Spriggans to intact with female pcs without having girl on girl, as the Spriggan could restrain the pc for the various woodland animals under her influence to then mount the female pc.

I don't know how difficult it is to script something that involves various different races/species, I could see that being a potential problem, but it would be awesome if we could get the common NPC-Creature groupings to have cooperative animations.

2. Another thing which recently occurred to me while fighting dragons is, that when a dragon knocks down the pc character, instead of triggering the rape animation, it usually just takes off back into the air. Sometimes (and I repeat sometimes) it will land again, but usually the pc has already regained her footing. It might be nice to have an animation where the dragon swoops down on the (knocked down) pc from out of the air and carries her back into the sky and then rapes her while hovering in the air.

Dragons already have a swooping killing animation and they already have hovering animation, so I don't think that this would be to hard to combine the two into a midair raping animation. The only real difficulty (that I can see anyway) would be safely getting the pc back down to the ground afterwards without her getting killed from "falling".

mmm I wonder if there's some special requirement for Sexlab or other mods to call cross creatures animation.

I vaguely remember running into a case where skeleton and draugr were around for Defeat and no animation got played despite them even having the same skeleton.

How about 4 escaped slaves running with chains that are connected to the neck collars and pass in-between the legs. The chains are rubing on their vaginas as they run.... They can't remove the chains because they have leg shackles with chains too. Umm, leg shackles.... change that to 4 escaped slaves walking.

1. Something I don't think I've really seen any animations before where there are NPC + Creatures raping the player character together.

I like it! Very much!

Or the venomous rats and the guy beneath the Whiterun meadery...

Hah, I forgot about Skeever guy. But he isn't exactly a normal NPC slash Creature pairing in the game - although Skeevers are fairly prolific so maybe it might be.

@afa. Yeah, that's the only major potential obstacle that I can forsee.

Archived