What (missing) animation would you like to see?

Rico87

Filling the gaps!  

1,737 members have voted

1. 1. What animations would you like to see the most?

• 3 Skeevers 1 Girl : Rape
    • 3 Skeevers 1 Girl : Consensual
    • 1 cow + 1 girl : Consensual (Mutual milking or just standard stuff)
    • 1 cow + 1 girl : Rape
    • 1 Mammoth + 1 girl : Rape
    • 1 Mammoth + 1 girl : Consensual
    • 2 Mammoths + 1 girl : Uber-rape
    • 1 Mammoth + 1 Giant + 1 girl : MegaUberRape
    • 2 Mammoths + 1 Giant + 1 girl : Nuclear-Rape
    • 2 Mammoths + 2 Giants + 1 girl : Apocalypse-Rape
    • 2 Skeevers + 1 Girl : Consensual (milkNursing+fuck)
    • 2 Skeevers + 1 Girl : Rape
    • 1 Man + 1 horse + 1 girl : Rape
    • 1 Man + 1 horse + 1 girl : Consensual
    • Other... (suggest)

As the poll says, i'm trying to see where i should invest my time so ... might as well ask what i should work on. I got too many ideas for too little time (and talent?).

Thanks for the help!

Note : As far as i know there's no nude mesh for mammoths. I plan to work around that with what i have (and i know i can do very arousing stuff without having dicks), but if someone were to add gigantic balls/dicks to mammoths, i would be glad :)

Note : As far as i know there's no nude mesh for mammoths (nor skeever). I plan to work around that with what i have (and i know i can do very arousing stuff without having dicks), but if someone were to add gigantic balls/dicks to mammoths, i would be glad :)

You are wrong dentarr has created two nude meshes for the skeever in his/her "more nasty critters" pack. 

Well I voted for the 3x skeever - consensual but to be honest it could also be 2x skeever and/or 1x skeever (which should be added to the poll)

Oh!!! Well i stand corrected for skeevers! Thanks!

Edit : As for not adding 1 skeever animation ... I feel that "skeevers" belong to the "crawling" 'horde" "dirty" themes. A dragonborn getting raped by a single rat feels wrong and is not overly interesting to animate (don't have that many ideas that are not even better with another skeever). As for consensual 1 skeever, it's a bit of the same line of thoughts, skeevers (in my mind), breed in gangs, crawl up on the female and hump-away even if there's no hole xD That's the kind of mood i would like to express with skeevers animations, rather than a standard "oh look, a skeever is fucking her" which would like like any other animation (not criticizing others animations btw, just saying that you expect a troll to brutally fuck your girl, i expect skeevers to be in number, and messy :) ). To each their own, but i guess that's why i didn't add the 1 skeever option to the poll :)

skeevers would be ok but i voted other for following reasons. i want all the mammoth options then the horse options, then the skeever ones. and then maybe some horker sex (i would love to see the npc flattened to the ground either missionary or face down with a horker on top. you probably dont even need nude horker or its genitals because you wont be able to see anything just a lot of horker motion on top.).

oh and if you want something funny to show a dog is horny, make an animation (for when an npc refuses a dog) of it humping someones leg!

skeevers would be ok but i voted other for following reasons. i want all the mammoth options then the horse options, then the skeever ones. and then maybe some horker sex (i would love to see the npc flattened to the ground either missionary or face down with a horker on top. you probably dont even need nude horker or its genitals because you wont be able to see anything just a lot of horker motion on top.).

oh and if you want something funny to show a dog is hrony, make an animation (for when an npc refuses a dog) of it humping someones leg!

Shit totally forgot horkers even existed ... I will keep that in mind. Dirty stuff can be done with horkers!

Edit : As for not adding 1 skeever animation ... I feel that "skeevers" belong to the "crawling" 'horde" "dirty" themes. A dragonborn getting raped by a single rat feels wrong and is not overly interesting to animate (don't have that many ideas that are not even better with another skeever). As for consensual 1 skeever, it's a bit of the same line of thoughts, skeevers (in my mind), breed in gangs, crawl up on the female and hump-away even if there's no hole xD That's the kind of mood i would like to express with skeevers animations, rather than a standard "oh look, a skeever is fucking her" which would like like any other animation (not criticizing others animations btw, just saying that you expect a troll to brutally fuck your girl, i expect skeevers to be in number, and messy :) ). To each their own, but i guess that's why i didn't add the 1 skeever option to the poll :)

Ok you have a point.

I thought more about to use the mod "tame the beast of skyrim" and tame a skeever and than travel and have it as lover/sextoy.  :D

Skeever would be great, but they become irrelevant very quickly, or were they ever relevant to begin with from a gameplay perspective.

There is a void when it comes to dwemer robo sex :P

If I ever have the time to do a full set of skeever animations, it would ideally should be packaged within a sexlabs-skeever overall ("Queen of the skeevers" kind of thing, like, queen of pestilence that breeds skeever :) ). See my other thread for some ideas i would be willing to work toward : http://www.loverslab.com/topic/35820-wipanimations-ricos-perverted-animations-corner/

Or a simple leveled list done by some modders to add higher level skeevers, or hordes of them  :)

I said skeever consensual, but ideally that would come after skeever rape.  As in, a woman get kidnapped and her captors have her raped by skeevers to break her mind, dehumanize, and humiliate her, in an effort to turn her into a sex-slave.  Eventually she ends up enjoying it.

Well I already have a 2skeevers 1 girl consensual animation in the pipes, see my other thread for .gif of the first stage. If i make some rape animations too with skeevers, a modder could easily combine the two to create what you suggest :)

Edit : But we're not there yet xD

Or a simple leveled list done by some modders to add higher level skeevers, or hordes of them  :)

This. For other animals also, wolfs especially, saber cat and bear too at higher levels!

We have so many new wolf/dog animations, but wolfs are among the first creatures to fall of the curve.

I'm sorry... but those names. I can't be the only one dying of laughter here. "Uber-Rape," "MegaUberRape," "Nuclear Rape."

No offense to the thread.

Humor was intended xD It's not to be taken seriously ahah! But just picture a girl raped by two mammoth and two giants ... i do see it as apocalyptic for the girl!!!

Figured i would drop there here too, as before" the poll i had already a 2 skeevers 1 girl consensual line of animations, i figure some of you might be interested on the progress : 

2 Skeevers 1 Girl Consensual Stage 2 :

Global :

1408897590-2skeevers1girlconsensualstage

Reverse :

1408897727-2skeevers1girlconsensualstage

Close-up :

1408897753-2skeevers1girlconsensualstage

2 Stages to go! Cheers!

Aside from that, 3 skeevers 1 girl rape seems to be our winner for what i will do next ... seems i'm not free from skeevers until a while xD

It is clear that the new animation most desired and expected of all is 3 Skeevers 1 Girl: Rape  :blush:

Yep and that's quite a surprise to me, i was betting on some mammoth/giant interspecies brutal gangrape, but well, people want to get raped by rats ... let's get them what they want xD ahahah

Oh!!! Well i stand corrected for skeevers! Thanks!

Couldn't agree more on this. I love the direction you're taking with this. Skeever action is something that is just screaming to be animated yet is somehow missing in the bestiality scene. Thank you.

Archived