So I'm not sure what's going on, but I gave one of the hairs to Sofia follower and she randomly disappears, then my game crashes. I noticed that she disappears right after loading with some CRAZY looking hair, so I'm assuming this is the problem. Let me know what you think.

Edit: Wanted to mention that this issue doesn't present itself every time, but occasionally when loading in to a new cell. If I can get to her fast enough, I can take the item off of her and give it back and that fixes the issue.

Edited by rbaskin2009
  • 2 months later...

apologies for this complaint, but i would like to use this mod, in consideration that the only beast race hair styles that use HDT are argonians's dreds, and i may play MALE argonian, but female.... sorry, personal preferences say no... to the point, my issue is that the hair appears as a leather (or hide, my memory fails me too often...) helm, i BELIEVE i have the requirements, but i am uncertain...i have HDT it being the most obvious, aside from this, i dont believe i would be missing anything else otherwise, is there any who have run into this issue with a solution to accompany their reply? if so, please do allow me this information, please and thank you in advance!

So I'm not sure what's going on, but I gave one of the hairs to Sofia follower and she randomly disappears, then my game crashes. I noticed that she disappears right after loading with some CRAZY looking hair, so I'm assuming this is the problem. Let me know what you think.

Edit: Wanted to mention that this issue doesn't present itself every time, but occasionally when loading in to a new cell. If I can get to her fast enough, I can take the item off of her and give it back and that fixes the issue.

I've got a similar problem, but no crashing. Seems like after changing cells my follower wearing a hdt wig disappears. I can still talk to her and remove her wig, then she reappears. I can add it back on her and go one our way just fine.

Would like to know if there's a fix to keep this from happening, as its a little annoying.

• 1 month later...

I've got a similar problem, but no crashing. Seems like after changing cells my follower wearing a hdt wig disappears. I can still talk to her and remove her wig, then she reappears. I can add it back on her and go one our way just fine.

Would like to know if there's a fix to keep this from happening, as its a little annoying.

That is a common bug with HDT hair, follower will disappear when outdoor. Temporary fix this disable and enable that follower

• 1 month later...

alot of them have 5-6 pieces so i cannot turn them into wigs

i can only use a hair top and hairline so anything with more then 2 parts sadly cant be wigs

think i have 1 or 2 wigs from it only

Just make the extra parts the same as you would the hairline and add them all to the main piece?

Can you not do that with HDT pieces? That's how it's done with regular/static hair and you can add as many pieces as you want, all using the same slot, with no problems...

I've never tried it with HDT hair myself, because every time I try to tweak *anything* HDT it ends up with ctds, but for normal hair I've never had a problem. Super useful for adding extra bows or antlers or something you don't want taking up a random body slot that another mod may use.

Also, there seems to be something wrong with Marie Rose Red's inventory mesh.

Whenever I try to look at it, I ctd. If I equip it quickly or by console, it's fine, so just the inventory item is broken. 

All the others are fine, so I assumed it was something I screwed up, but reinstalling didn't fix it, so idk.

could you add it so that npc will have randomized chances to get these hdt wigs in iventory and have them equipped?

Bad idea... Unless you're also ok with  npcs having a random chance of becoming permanently invisible.

I mean more often than normal, b/c Bethesda lol. And permanent until you find and fix them... every time it happens... ugh

See literally every comment about the follower bug.

i can only use a hair top and hairline so anything with more then 2 parts sadly cant be wigs

Just make the extra parts the same as you would the hairline and add them all to the main piece?

Can you not do that with HDT pieces? That's how it's done with regular/static hair and you can add as many pieces as you want, all using the same slot, with no problems...

I've never tried it with HDT hair myself, because every time I try to tweak *anything* HDT it ends up with ctds, but for normal hair I've never had a problem. Super useful for adding extra bows or antlers or something you don't want taking up a random body slot that another mod may use.

Whenever I try to look at it, I ctd. If I equip it quickly or by console, it's fine, so just the inventory item is broken. 

All the others are fine, so I assumed it was something I screwed up, but reinstalling didn't fix it, so idk.

could you add it so that npc will have randomized chances to get these hdt wigs in iventory and have them equipped?

Bad idea... Unless you're also ok with  npcs having a random chance of becoming permanently invisible.

I mean more often than normal, b/c Bethesda lol. And permanent until you find and fix them... every time it happens... ugh

Yeah I've seen that glitch sometimes with EBD mod (everybodys different) where when they had the HTD hair it stretched crazy and sometimes they disappear and re appear or just invisible. I had to fix it with the change new look spell. Would have been nice if that didn't happen.

Yeah I've seen that glitch sometimes with EBD mod (everybodys different) where when they had the HTD hair it stretched crazy and sometimes they disappear and re appear or just invisible. I had to fix it with the change new look spell. Would have been nice if that didn't happen.

Add your HDT Hairs ESP files to the Mod Organizer\mods\EBD - EveryBodys Different Redone\SkyProc Patchers\EBD\Files\BlockList.txt file and then re-run Everbodys Different Patcher.

Example of what my BlockList looks like.  (I have some merged mods, so don't just copy my file names for ESPs)

==MOD BLOCKS==

//Add a mod names or keywords to look for to block

//One per line

NewmGlassRobe.esp

Sutvaka2.esp

HHairstyles.esp

MeridaHair.esp

AzarHairPonyTail - 03 - Havok.esp

HDT Female Hairstyles.esp

Hair Physics Project.esp

doahair.esp

Custom_HDT_HairStylesPlus.esp

//These mods add a buggy NPC without an EDID which leads the patcher to crash.

Will keep any HDT Hairs from getting applied to NPCs that are not wigs, so you can avoid the invisible NPCs and stretching hairs.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I love this mod but would love it even more if you had natural coloured hair options. The fluorescent is a bit ... loud for my taste. I would love to see an auburn Merida option. All I see so far is black, white, or teal or pink.

I also have trouble getting all the hairs to display in console. I only get a few at a time and I am sure there must be more. How do you get hairs to display?

Great job though!

Can't figure out how to make this work. Wigs are shown ingame but I can equip only one of them all, the others simply won't be equipped.

Yea, I'm having the same issue. I can equip only one of the hair styles, although all of them are showing normally in the inventory. I wonder if I'm screwing something up.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...