Thanks so much!  I wasted a couple of hours trying to get these to work with my followers, using the CK.  These work great.  Quick question:  would you be okay if I reduced the brightness on the red wigs?  My favorite follower has red hair, but it is darker red and I just can't see her with any other color. :P  Just for my personal use, of course; I wouldn't upload it anywhere or distribute it or anything like that.  If so, would you mind pointing me in the right direction on how to do that?  I have tried various ways to change the color of the texture using Gimp, but nothing I have tried seems to change the color in-game, even though the texture in Gimp looks darker.  I also tried messing with the colors in the .nif file, but that didn't seem to work either.

Ah, okay, so I just need to use nifskope, I don't need to mess with the texture file?  Sorry, I wasn't clear.  I meant that I tried to get these original hairs (from the original mods) on my followers using the CK before I found your mod.  Your mod making them wigs was the perfect solution. :)

EDIT:  Yep, that worked perfectly.  Thanks again!

This mod is great, i have the HDT bug happen with them sometimes, so i just put wigs on the npcs that hang around my houses. Im trying to figure out a way with AFT to make them change in and out of equip wigs to reduce the invisible bug.

The wigs are just awesome, why hadn't anyone thought of it before?

there is already a brown version =o

and ya i didnt put *longhair* biped object on some of the wigs because some was just a top part

so some hairs won't be fully hidden any hair with 2 parts

im just too busy finishing my race, putting 15 hours a day on it everyday trying to have it finished for friday =p

but i will fix all wigs and add light brown and blond colors too once im finished with the race

to change color u only need to either switch the meshes and rename or in bsshader the hair tint color