GECK PU is mad with me

A.J.

Whenever I try to open the last version of the esp I'm working on, GECK crashes on load. It's not something about the render window, like I had in the past, because this time it doesn't even finish to load the ESP.

- Another mod works fine, so it's something inside that ESP.

- Windows Events says it's something about the PU dll under NVSE

Nome dell'applicazione che ha generato l'errore: GECK.exe, versione: 1.4.0.518, timestamp: 0x4e0415d8
Nome del modulo che ha generato l'errore: nvse_plugin_geckpu-nv-14.dll, versione: 0.1.7.4, timestamp: 0x535b0f02
Codice eccezione: 0xc0000005
Offset errore 0x000022c2
ID processo che ha generato l'errore: 0x828
Ora di avvio dell'applicazione che ha generato l'errore: 0x01cfbe3e990bdb8b
Percorso dell'applicazione che ha generato l'errore: C:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Fallout New Vegas\GECK.exe
Percorso del modulo che ha generato l'errore: C:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Fallout New Vegas\Data\NVSE\Plugins\nvse_plugin_geckpu-nv-14.dll
ID segnalazione: 04713b77-2a32-11e4-8075-3085a98e9bb8

- Removing PU dll, my ESP loads and I work fine. I also took a look at the last modifies I did (when then it became to CTD) and I can't see anything wrong, the cell loads etc.etc. In game it works fine too.

- I already tried to re-download PU and overwrite.

- FNVEdit - check for errors doesn't show anything bad on it.

Any suggestions? I would really like to have both PU and my latest update of the ESP working, without screwing all the last modifies...

Oh. It was ... a bit stupid. A static item was somewhat out of range on the cell and in game it was teleported in a wrong place. This was leading PU to CTD on load. I leave this for future reference in case someone could need it.

Archived