I've never seen win8 in my life - reading such things makes me think it was very good idea to request win7 when i was buying my PC  :P

Why most ordinary .rar archive in the world opens solitare? Hell if i know...

Did you try to download any other mods from this site?

You could always extract the archive and put those 2 files in your skyrim folder manually.

So you dont get devices after being hit?

Any errors form DDi?

Post your papyrus log if you can.

Well, tbh that 0.3 would soon be obsolete as in new version those traps work differently. You wont notice the difference (other than that trap would now equip devices on female followers) but the game surely would.

Unfortunately i have no idea how that works. Tried several ways to make traps respawn on command but with no success. Eventually just decided its barely worth it as it is unlikely that someone would run the same dungeon twice in several ingame days. Atm those traps should respawn the same as the rest of the dungeon - tho i don't really have means to check it.

Throw me a link to that mod, maybe i'll find something useful there.

BTW as i was supposed to ask anyway - anyone wants to be my guinea pig?  :P

Got new version of device trap basically finished (i guess) - as mentioned not much of visible changes (except female followers support) - but the game would surely notice the difference as whole event runs very much differently now.

Also got 1 scenario line of bandit traps finished (1 of 4 that i have planned). It works quite well on my skyrim but would be nice to know if its the same while running with other / more mods (i use "just" ~120 mods).

Trap itself is little more complicated than i thought it would be (its controlled by 1k+ lines of script code and still unfinished...) so it is possible that something might go wrong. And its very likely that i messed up / forgot about something somewhere.

There is various amount of them placed. Bleak Falls Barrow was the very first i did so i was quite "click-happy". Only after some time i figured "what the **** are you doing man? there's too many of them"  :P

Usually there should be no more than 5-6 per level of dungeon. Sometimes even less.

There is various amount of them placed. Bleak Falls Barrow was the very first i did so i was quite "click-happy". Only after some time i figured "what the **** are you doing man? there's too many of them"  :P

Usually there should be no more than 5-6 per level of dungeon. Sometimes even less.

I hope,you dont use the new traps on the end of this dungeon...thats frustrated  :dodgy:

Post a papyrus log if you can.

Or basically you can check it if search for AQDT would show any errors. 

for example you may have something like this there

[08/22/2014 - 04:24:22PM] Method GetGenericDeviceByKeyword not found on zadlibs. Aborting call and returning None
[Active effect 1 on (00000014)].AQDT_RuneTrapScript.EquipRandomCollar() - "AQDT_RuneTrapScript.psc" Line 71
[Active effect 1 on (00000014)].AQDT_RuneTrapScript.OnEffectStart() - "AQDT_RuneTrapScript.psc" Line 154

If not then something has to be wrong with your installation of DDI or your papyrus is so overloaded that functions to equip devices fail to accomplish.

To enable logging if you don't have it on

go to my documents\my games\Skyrim
open skyrim.ini in notebook
Find [Papyrus] section
change those 3 lines:
bEnableLogging=0
bEnableTrace=0
bLoadDebugInformation=0
for
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1
save

Run the game and play for a while. Trigger some traps.
Go to
my documents\my games\Skyrim\logs\script
and check papyrus.0.txt

Did you put any traps in deadman's respite?

Just installed 1.3 and so far haven't run into any traps randomly, except I've seen 3 explosions of green flame in deadman's respite that kinda reminds me of what your old trap animation looked like, except it has so far had no effect on me.

Edit: Got a papyrus log, loaded auto save at the door of the dungeon and ran until I hit two of the traps.

I cleaned the log of one error I can't address that has been there for ages, and I know I have to clean my save to get rid of a lot of these errors, but I don't think any of that is relevant.

Apart from that, my character is wearing the special belt for the Devious devices Integration charge gem quest, will try again without that belt.

Nevermind, the traps work on the new character, but not the old save character.

Sigh...

There should be traps there, yes.

Would check it but im quite sure they were working as intended.

That may sound stupid but im not exactly sure what is it on that log

Property MasTrBlF02 on script AQDT_TrapActivatorBlF02 attached to (7600F1E8) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (7600EC5F) is not the right type

Cannot open store for class "AQDT_TrapActivatorDoor01", missing file?

Unable to bind script AQDT_TrapActivatorDoor01 to (000AB6F8) because their base types do not match

Those lines are from my mod. It may be something i deleted but some traces of it remained. Quite sure the names i used in final 0.3 were different than these.

I changed plenty of it since that 0.3 so im not rly able to check what was it.

Quite sure that in 0.4 i got rid of any remains like that. It should be up soon enough.

Hi there,

Nice addition, I just wondering could you create traps with estrus tenacles, which would make you pregnant just like cursed loot?

Also would be really nice if there would be a trap which hang you in the air or just tie you out on the ground(hands legs apart) and then monsters or bandits would found you and/or rape you.

Of course for that if one would like to do it nicely would need animations for tied out rape, and animations / cutscenes for get trapped and struggling.

It would be big time fun....:)