Bear Traps

alex61821

Has anything been done with bear traps?  they are all over the game and they hurt a little when you step on them but big deal.  if they are meant to trap a bear why aren't you trapped?

I would like to see a system where you are stuck right where you stepped on the trap until somebody comes to claim their prize.  If you have a follower they could let you go of course but solo i think you should be stuck until somebody comes.

Interesting idea. Might want to add these at random across the land with the option of getting caught. You'd have to try and free yourself within a set time with a % chance of someone coming back on their "patrol" to see what was caught. Thinking loosely with Devious Devices has modded in with Cursed Loot and with how you have to struggle, use magic, and the like to free yourself. Having bear traps trigger random spawning % and the percentage of who might come check on it should prove to be interesting and "rewarding". 

Adding paralysis poison to them sure is interesting. You could add various kind of "sex traps" if you so desire. Expand it from bear traps to gradually merge it with hentai, furry, and whatever floats people's boats. Just ideas and the way I can see it going XD. I personally like the first bit with kemonomimi (animal eared and tailed) girls roaming around. Could also borrow from the spider web coding as well....Forgot what it was called, though you can find it here. It was a WIP mode that I'm shying away from as I have a big spider phobia. Screw Skyrim's spiders XD.

I did see that before and i have plenty of ways to get bound\harnesses up already.  i was hoping more along the lines of being stuck in the trap, clamped onto your leg with no hope of getting it off and you cant go anywhere until the owner of the trap comes to check on it.  then options could be bribe your way out, offer sex if you dont have enough coin, agree to do some errand for the owner,  all kind of options that are already implemented in some way or another with other mods.

bear traps are already all over and aside from the noise scaring the crap out of me they are harmless.  with enhanced flora mods i step on them all the time.

the defeat sit on the ground animation would be perfect for this, you just sit on the ground and wait for somebody to come.

• 7 months later...

I like the idea.

You could fuse it with Defeat (and other mods as well) and add some Kind of struggle to the traps. You can also scream for help (unless you are gagged) and nearby NPCs will walk up to you and talk to you, either being helpful, taking Advantage of you or a mixture (like you got to give them Money and they will help you). How they will react could be based on multiple things such as arousal Level, faction, moral and dialogue choices. If the NPCs approaching you want to harm you, you could always try to fight them off with lots of disadvantages like being stuck at one place and being exhausted. Overall, the outcome of the dialogue could end in lots of different ways like enslavement (SD+), rape (Defeat), robbing etc.

On top, you could add other traps like Spider webs with similar functions.

Archived