[WIP/Animations] Rico's perverted animations corner (Last animation : 03/09/2014)

Rico87

Best see the positive into it. I now can work with a clear idea of what i can do and will do, rather than doing stuff randomly. Skeevers might get even better animations and even some love ... and their pool of cum (yes, i have a 3d artist working on it^^).

Edit : And the killer-coder is officially on board. So ... yah, a kick-ass team is building up! Just hope to find a special effect guy (after effect or else), and we would rock the world. Just got to make an official Defiled Vessel discussion thread now!

Best see the positive into it. I now can work with a clear idea of what i can do and will do, rather than doing stuff randomly. Skeevers might get even better animations and even some love ... and their pool of cum (yes, i have a 3d artist working on it^^).

Edit : And the killer-coder is officially on board. So ... yah, a kick-ass team is building up! Just hope to find a special effect guy (after effect or else), and we would rock the world. Just got to make an official Defiled Vessel discussion thread now!

proverb: "it's an ill wind that blows nobody any good" ;)

That's 4!!!!! Damn i got to start buying stormtroopers outfit, if i want to use that army to conquer the world! :D

Ps : Thanks a lot, warm words are easily 50%+ of the motivation. Even more after losing the first batch of animations (that i have no desire to copy paste, too boring).

Woot! Tomorrow "Release" of a new "massive" animation (massive as in, 530 frames!). Let's pray this one will export given i use a new protocole ... it will be the big test, if it exports well, i go into massive production. Otherwise ... big meh. Either way, i will post the .gif here tomorrow when i wake up, for you guys to tell me what you think!

Woot! Tomorrow "Release" of a new "massive" animation (massive as in, 530 frames!). Let's pray this one will export given i use a new protocole ... it will be the big test, if it exports well, i go into massive production. Otherwise ... big meh. Either way, i will post the .gif here tomorrow when i wake up, for you guys to tell me what you think!

I am pretty excited to see this!

Hi !

Name : SV1SkeeverbreedingS1

Animation version : Alpha (tweakings based on feedbacks, possible if necessary)

Frames : 530

Lenght : 17 seconds

Loopability : Poor, but given the sheer lenght, it would not hurt that bad

Context : Consensual 1 on 1 Female-Skeever animation made for the « Defiled Vessel » project. A stage one.

Associated themes : Consensual submissiveness/self-defilement/humiliation, animal-seduction (female in heat), hornyness, female masturbation

Probable development : If that animation is liked and succesfully exported, it will see a 2 skeevers and 3 skeevers derivatives with the minimum amount of differences aside from having one or two more actors doing their stuff (and the consequences). Yes, my goal is to be lazy* on breeding animations with skeever so that i can focus on way more arousing animations. So if i can do one type of animation for 1/2/3 skeevers that mostly fit with minor changes, i win buckets of hours (easily 50+) that i can then pour in stuff way more original. Doing Skeever/Girl standard fucking is just a mandatory thing that i must do, but i have better ideas than « standard » fucking so … i’m eager to start on these. Yet, no point doing super original stuff before being done with what will actually be used by most (if it’s used, that is …).

Synopsis : A human female « in heat » crawls toward a sleeping/chilling skeever from her colony (yes, she is the mistress of that skeever colony). The Skeever ears something approaching and suddenly looks with curiosity. Upon realizing she is no threat, he goes back to chilling, blatantly ignoring her. Meanwhile, she is so turned on that she would do anything to show that skeever that she’s his toy. She finishes her sexy approach, and bends forward, her breast touching the ground. Her face lands softly upon the Skeever’s huge cock. The skeever is surprised by that sudden random contact with his genitals (not expecting it), and lift his head to watch what’s going on. When he realizes that he has an horny bitch pressed against his cock, he accepts to be served by her and guides her with his clawed hand. The girl rubs her face against the skeever’s dirty shaft, loving every moment of it, while she masturbates. But the skeever gets horny, and wants to feel her tongue against his balls. He raises his  leg revealing his huge balls, and pushes her head against them, she eagerly licks and eats the skeever’s balls. She also raises her right breast a little so that the skeever can have a bite, which he promptly does. End of that stage.

Following stages : Will probably be short looping ones. An intense stage 2, and a quasi-identical stage 3 but much slower to reflect orgasm. And yes, here too i want to systemize minimal variants so that i can develop all i want, rather than stay 1 month on 1 skeever 1 girl, 2 skeevers 1 girl, 3 skeevers 1 girl, consensual, non consensual, etc … if each stage of each animation is an entirely unique set up without recycling, that’s all i’m ever going to do.

*Being lazy meaning doing stuff of the maximum quality (within limits of my noobishness), but less variations/choice in what you see. So basically, it’s not affecting quality, only quantity.

NB : The devil's in the details

Front :

1409754054-dv1skeeverapproachfront.gif

Back :

1409754090-dv1skeeverapproachback.gif

Side :

1409754134-dv1skeeverapproachside.gif

Closeup :

1409754152-dv1skeeverapproachcloseup.gif

You guys let me know what you think!

Hi !

Name : SV1SkeeverbreedingS1

Animation version : Alpha (tweakings based on feedbacks, possible if necessary)

Frames : 530

Lenght : 17 seconds

Loopability : Poor, but given the sheer lenght, it would not hurt that bad

Context : Consensual 1 on 1 Female-Skeever animation made for the « Defiled Vessel » project. A stage one.

Associated themes : Consensual submissiveness/self-defilement/humiliation, animal-seduction (female in heat), hornyness, female masturbation

Probable development : If that animation is liked and succesfully exported, it will see a 2 skeevers and 3 skeevers derivatives with the minimum amount of differences aside from having one or two more actors doing their stuff (and the consequences). Yes, my goal is to be lazy* on breeding animations with skeever so that i can focus on way more arousing animations. So if i can do one type of animation for 1/2/3 skeevers that mostly fit with minor changes, i win buckets of hours (easily 50+) that i can then pour in stuff way more original. Doing Skeever/Girl standard fucking is just a mandatory thing that i must do, but i have better ideas than « standard » fucking so … i’m eager to start on these. Yet, no point doing super original stuff before being done with what will actually be used by most (if it’s used, that is …).

Synopsis : A human female « in heat » crawls toward a sleeping/chilling skeever from her colony (yes, she is the mistress of that skeever colony). The Skeever ears something approaching and suddenly looks with curiosity. Upon realizing she is no threat, he goes back to chilling, blatantly ignoring her. Meanwhile, she is so turned on that she would do anything to show that skeever that she’s his toy. She finishes her sexy approach, and bends forward, her breast touching the ground. Her face lands softly upon the Skeever’s huge cock. The skeever is surprised by that sudden random contact with his genitals (not expecting it), and lift his head to watch what’s going on. When he realizes that he has an horny bitch pressed against his cock, he accepts to be served by her and guides her with his clawed hand. The girl rubs her face against the skeever’s dirty shaft, loving every moment of it, while she masturbates. But the skeever gets horny, and wants to feel her tongue against his balls. He raises his  leg revealing his huge balls, and pushes her head against them, she eagerly licks and eats the skeever’s balls. She also raises her right breast a little so that the skeever can have a bite, which he promptly does. End of that stage.

Following stages : Will probably be short looping ones. An intense stage 2, and a quasi-identical stage 3 but much slower to reflect orgasm. And yes, here too i want to systemize minimal variants so that i can develop all i want, rather than stay 1 month on 1 skeever 1 girl, 2 skeevers 1 girl, 3 skeevers 1 girl, consensual, non consensual, etc … if each stage of each animation is an entirely unique set up without recycling, that’s all i’m ever going to do.

*Being lazy meaning doing stuff of the maximum quality (within limits of my noobishness), but less variations/choice in what you see. So basically, it’s not affecting quality, only quantity.

NB : The devil's in the details

Front :

1409754054-dv1skeeverapproachfront.gif

Back :

1409754090-dv1skeeverapproachback.gif

Side :

1409754134-dv1skeeverapproachside.gif

Closeup :

1409754152-dv1skeeverapproachcloseup.gif

You guys let me know what you think!

Very erotic and class..! :blush:

as this consensual 1 Skeever 1 Girl, first stage is perfect! :heart:

a small suggestion for a eventual second stage as you put the woman in a poszione similar to that of the rat, lying sideways, positioned so you can see the woman's face and be able to perform a blowjob to lucky mouse, and at the same time continue to stick the fingers in pussy

As you can see, the result in game is pretty fucking awesome ...

1409858732-msg-394960-0-11748700-1409845

1409858729-msg-394960-0-86299900-1409845

I won't touch another animation until i manage to find where i fuck up, to correct these fucked up points, and have that animation in game. I refuse to keep wasting my time. The problem being that I have no freaking clue how to self-solve my mistakes. I'm currently summoning the old evil gods of ancient times, and maybe i should sacrifice virgins to them so that they answer my devious call.

So it is time. It is time for my army of fans (all five of them!), to wear the stormtrooper costumes i bought and shipped to them (or the half-naked cultist-hooded robes, or both), and join me in that circle ritual. We might not all survive it, but our lives are but means to an end. Should they choose to take some of you as payment, you shall be reborn, more magnificient than ever, as a devious skeever-animation.

Or, we could also abduct virgins ... yaaah ... let's go with the virgins, don't want my fans to get hurt. Anyway, let's hold hands in a candlelit perfect circle, and repeat :

"Oh, great Dayelite, oh all-knowing Groovtama, oh mighty Zaz, might the blood of these virgins satiate your thirst and appease your dreaded anger, answer my summons and share the dark secrets that lurk within your immortal knowledge! Dayelite! Groovtama! Zaz! Dayelite! Groovtama! Zaz! *Keeps repeating the names at an ever-quicker rate* Dayelite! Groovtama! Zaz! Dayelite! Groovtama! Zaz! ..."

Oh, great Dayelite, oh all-knowing Groovtama, oh mighty Zaz, might the blood of these virgins satiate your thirst and appease your dreaded anger, answer my summons and share the dark secrets that lurk within your immortal knowledge! Dayelite! Groovtama! Zaz! Dayelite! Groovtama! Zaz! 

:D

didn't you want messed up creatures / people in your mod ? you have them ! :P

Yup.  That mesh result is what I refer to as going all " John Carpenter " on you  :D

I shot a PM your way based on what I *think* is happening.  I will repost it here for the rest to see in the event I am incorrect in my line of thinking and another animator can chime in. 

There is a good possibility something has gone awry with the Havok Exporter.  It may be the nodes are out of sequence, or some nodes are missing.  This is where things get very tough and confusing because I'm far from a skeleton expert

If I remember correctly, there were a few nodes that don't show up in the scene hierarchy but are in the skeleton file.  Nodes like:

X_NPC LookNode

X_NPC Translate

X_NPC Rotate

etc.

In looking at the original XP32 skeleton in Max ( not the newer XPSME ),  it looks like they went and built those nodes into the Max scene vs using them as float nodes.  They are all linked, hierarchy wise, to the root node.  So my guess here, and it's only that, is that for the nodes showing up in the float slots list, a bone object will need to be built in Max and linked to the existing skeleton.  ( heh, the unfun part )

I would be curious if anyone has actually animated and exported via the Havok Exporter for this skeleton yet.  If they have done so successfully,  then they should be able to verify the theory above about building the additional nodes into the scene.

Oh man the old gods have answered the call! Dayelyte, Arrok, Zaz, and probably Groovtama (still waiting for his reply). If that problem i'm facing survives them all ... then it means i created a beast more powerful than all of them merged ... let's hope they vainquish it, otherwise ... our world is doomed and the prophecy of the end times will begin.

*fingers crossed*

Ps : Discussing with dayelyte in private not to clutter that thread.

Edit : Lol, i realized that i create a post made of nonsense, and then finish it with a thought for the thread's consistency ... *facepalm*

I've had the exact same problem when trying to make an animation.  I'm hoping someone will make a tutorial that simply does the following:

1. shows you how to create an animation of the female arm simply moving up then down.

2. how to export it properly so it animates correctly in game.

3d studio max is such a shitty modeling package.

In theory, this : 

Should be good enought to get started. At least that's how i learnt the basics (watch all 3). Now that this is said, i haven't had a single animation making it in game fine so far, so i might not be the most credible to tell you where to learn. But then again, it's probably me fucking up the skeleton, or the skeleton being fucked up, what i tried to do right off the bat was way too high level compared to just "importing skeleton/mesh, rising arm, lowering arm, export, get it in game". To do "JUST" that, the above video should be totally enought. Then work from there.

(Note : you need 3dsmax 2010, havok content tools 2010, and hkxcmd, if you want to do something, so before trying anything, make sure your set up is as previously stated, and no, i don't care if you have another 3dsmax or else, at some point you will need the 2010, and i'm telling you this because i started with 2013, then 2012, and now i'm on 2010. So save time, and get the 2010).

We can beat that beast!!! Fight it!

Cheers!

Archived