[WIP/Animations] Rico's perverted animations corner (Last animation : 03/09/2014)

Rico87

Alright guys, final stage 2 skeevers 1 girl consensual, ready!

Note before watching :

Technically it is by far my best (best to me = more elegantly done, doesn't mean it's the most beautiful/arousing) animation. It is smooth and "rather" professionnal in the way it's done (few keys, complete loop, etc), contrary to the other ones that are just a fucking mess of keys to repair the unrepairable. As a consequence that one does 32 frames instead of the 335 of the 3rd stage. I'm glad with my work!

NOW! Here's the trick, i took a direction with that animation that you might not like, aka, i made it so the girl is a freaking horny whore who loves fucking skeevers (insanely so). As a consequence, it's not two stupid skeevers that can fuck their way throught the dragonborn. No, the dragonborn is even more depraved than them, and has more stamina. Consequence? The rats are exhausted, and the dragonborn is unstopable. If you really dislike that rather ... original (original doesn't mean good) take on beastiality, let me know. I can make a way more conventional ending with rats fucking their way throught and cumming.

Speaking of which, this is a very tiny loop (but a good one i'm proud of!), but i hesitated, and i still do hesitate, so i will summon your opinion to the rescue : The current final stage will be endlessly the girl insanely fucking the exhausted rats until the player decides he's satiated (or a set number of loops have gone throught). Would that be okay with you guys? Or you want ... something more ...

"Something more" meaning keeping the current animation (multiplying the loop several times), then the girl "does something" and breaks the loop, then she resumes the intense fucking. She could stop and move her hips a little, while, for example, licking her hand (keep in mind there's no tongue), or sucking a finger. Note that "more" doesn't always mean better, and from a simple and effective animation, that could become a very very sizable file etc ... (because if i break the loop, i have to artificially copy paste the loop within the animation to mimic that she does more than two humping before stopping and doing her action).

I hope you see what i mean, let me know what you guys think.

Global :

1409167186-2skeevers1girlconsensualstage

Reverse :

1409167187-2skeevers1girlconsensualstage

Closeup :

1409167195-2skeevers1girlconsensualstage

Note before watching :

Technically it is by far my best (best to me = more elegantly done, doesn't mean it's the most beautiful/arousing) animation. It is smooth and "rather" professionnal in the way it's done (few keys, complete loop, etc), contrary to the other ones that are just a fucking mess of keys to repair the unrepairable. As a consequence that one does 32 frames instead of the 335 of the 3rd stage. I'm glad with my work!

NOW! Here's the trick, i took a direction with that animation that you might not like, aka, i made it so the girl is a freaking horny whore who loves fucking skeevers (insanely so). As a consequence, it's not two stupid skeevers that can fuck their way throught the dragonborn. No, the dragonborn is even more depraved than them, and has more stamina. Consequence? The rats are exhausted, and the dragonborn is unstopable. If you really dislike that rather ... original (original doesn't mean good) take on beastiality, let me know. I can make a way more conventional ending with rats fucking their way throught and cumming.

Speaking of which, this is a very tiny loop (but a good one i'm proud of!), but i hesitated, and i still do hesitate, so i will summon your opinion to the rescue : The current final stage will be endlessly the girl insanely fucking the exhausted rats until the player decides he's satiated (or a set number of loops have gone throught). Would that be okay with you guys? Or you want ... something more ...

"Something more" meaning keeping the current animation (multiplying the loop several times), then the girl "does something" and breaks the loop, then she resumes the intense fucking. She could stop and move her hips a little, while, for example, licking her hand (keep in mind there's no tongue), or sucking a finger. Note that "more" doesn't always mean better, and from a simple and effective animation, that could become a very very sizable file etc ... (because if i break the loop, i have to artificially copy paste the loop within the animation to mimic that she does more than two humping before stopping and doing her action).

I hope you see what i mean, let me know what you guys think.

Global :

1409167186-2skeevers1girlconsensualstage

Reverse :

1409167187-2skeevers1girlconsensualstage

Closeup :

the animation is simple traditional/classic cow-fuck, but the women's movement is done well..! with HDT physical buttocks should move during the movement up and down I think..

you could not put the other mouse inactive, to fuck her mouth in a mouse standing similar position..? http://blog-imgs-53.fc2.com/b/r/a/brainsperm/ScreenShot362.jpg

maybe set an option in to stop animation after a certain amount of loops.

This only makes sense when it comes to the final stage with cumshot,

otherwise it is a Bad idea, if you use the manual control of the stages, it is better to have animations with infinite loops, so that one can view a stage animations all the time without abrupt block ;)

the rats aren't sleeping, just totally exhausted ... should i break the loop to insert some more animation with the woman, i would add a little move from their heads like "errrggg please make it stop"

And yah that one is more traditional, but that's an important threshold in my learning curve, being able to follow the rules while doing things well, before breaking it. My first animations are obviously original, but boy are they a mess.

Anyway, iuki i take it you're not a big fan of the "fucking passed out skeevers" animation ? xD In a way you are the traditionnalist (animation must end with cumshot or nothing happened ;) ), big note : I am jesting, this is not at all a critic!

Closeup :

forgive me.. :blush:

I had not noticed the long penis of the other rat, which is done by a Handjob, is a really Brilliant touch of Class! :)

maybe the only problem will be to be able to align the penis in the hand during animation, but I think we can do..! fo limit.. just enlarge the character's hands if the penis mouse creates a little bit of clipping on hand.

Anyway, iuki i take it you're not a big fan of the "fucking passed out skeevers" animation ? xD In a way you are the traditionnalist (animation must end with cumshot or nothing happened ;) ), big note : I am jesting, this is not at all a critic!

the idea that the human woman to abuse of Skeevers to satisfy his voracious insatiable desire of fucking dirty rats, until exhaustion of the poor mice.. or maybe until their death in the final stage, where the Skevers crack to an Excess of pleasure, it's an great original idea for Skeevers consensual animations, highly Arousing! :blush:

make a third stage where the mice completely lose the senses, or die from a broken heart, an excess of pleasure, make the animation more complete, I think..? ^_^

So I get your seal of approval or want me to break the loop and add more interactions? :)

of course! was implied in the last post :)

you have a really pretty head.. :blush: I think you will do several things surprising and exciting, that we humans have not seen before..!

you have talent and creativity! ^_^

I'm your big fan :heart:

Its proven in countless Threads that Iuki have ideas in many ways :) its funny to watch seriously.

The skeever animations are great rico87. And now you added another skeever to the animation thats awesome. Most creatures havent any threesome animations. Only gangbang animations are draugr and falmer. So this is just nice to see as addiotion

Edit: and to corret me there is also a riekling threesome but thats all. But all animations are really great and the variation on ideas for it is also not bad.

So keep it up , I bet you got far more ideas :)

the idea that the human woman to abuse of Skeevers to satisfy his voracious insatiable desire of fucking dirty rats, until exhaustion of the poor mice.. or maybe until their death in the final stage, where the Skevers crack to an Excess of pleasure, it's an great original idea for Skeevers consensual animations, highly Arousing! :blush:

make a third stage where the mice completely lose the senses, or die from a broken heart, an excess of pleasure, make the animation more complete, I think..? ^_^

So I get your seal of approval or want me to break the loop and add more interactions? :)

of course! was implied in the last post :)

you have a really pretty head.. :blush: I think you will do several things surprising and exciting, that we humans have not seen before..!

you have talent and creativity! ^_^

I'm your big fan :heart:

Woot! My first fan! So glad! :D ahah!

Well if you share my "tastes", and if i manage to go throught with my ideas (currently gathering people to bring to life my perverted ideas, that extend way beyond animations), you won't be disappointed xD ahah

And thanks Eradawn! :)

The issue is how are these animation usually trigger in the game.

Aggressive animations are usually triggered through combat, Aroused creatures, or Dangerous Night. I don't think Aroused Creatures and Dangerously night even have gangbang support so only 1 on 1. Without a 1 on 1 animation combat based mods at best will only get to trigger the animation if there's more than one skeever present, at worse it might decide to bug out.

Dangerous Nights does have gangbang/orgy support up to 4 creatures although only for falmer and draugs if i read right... maybe the author of that could add skeevers when the animations are finished ;)

Ok good to know, falmer and dragur support make sense since they have 3p, 4p, 5p animation... Any Riekling cave have a bed? Rieklings also have a 3p animation. Wonder if human will trigger 3p if the opportunity should show up.

Back on the animation at hand, I guess if it is some how possible to remove the sleeping skeever and add that as a new animation we have our 1 on 1 animation :P

So uh ... there's a good news and a bad news ...

The good news : Nah kidding there's no good news ...

The bad news : Uh, it is entirely possible that all my work so far is lost. I'm currently in contact with Dayelyte to see if we can salvage my work. Problems related to 3dsmax 2012, havok exporter 2012, skeleton bringing errors, and probably mean generally messing up.

The surgeon (Dayelyte) will probably try to save them but ... there's no guarantee. Holding my breath ...

So uh ... there's a good news and a bad news ...

The good news : Nah kidding there's no good news ...

The bad news : Uh, it is entirely possible that all my work so far is lost. I'm currently in contact with Dayelyte to see if we can salvage my work. Problems related to 3dsmax 2012, havok exporter 2012, skeleton bringing errors, and probably mean generally messing up.

The surgeon (Dayelyte) will probably try to save them but ... there's no guarantee. Holding my breath ...

... :o

if Dayelyte if it succeeds, I think we should give him a monument in his Honor! ;)

Update : There's hope, but we're not out of the woods. Dayelite does wonders (as in understanding part or all the problems); he even managed to create an hkx out of part of an animation. I believe that if that hkx works in game, the other stuff should work too.

But, nothing is certain at this point, we're still in the surgeon's room. At least, some clear mistakes i've made are identified and i will now be working on fixing them.

Oh man ... so stressful xD

thats great news to know there is some hope also learning where things went wrong is always a winner so with a bit of luck you can avoid doing the same.

the progress you are making is amazing if this is what you do when your learning cant wait to see what you manage to do when your experiance has grown

:heart: :heart: :heart:  Devoted fan :heart: :heart: :heart:

thats great news to know there is some hope also learning where things went wrong is always a winner so with a bit of luck you can avoid doing the same.

the progress you are making is amazing if this is what you do when your learning cant wait to see what you manage to do when your experiance has grown

:heart: :heart: :heart:  Devoted fan :heart: :heart: :heart:

Yay! I got two fans! Let's make an army and invade the world!

Woot 3 fans!

Anyway!

Update : So after some talk with the surgeon, it looks like they are salvageable (yay) but that the work required to salvage them is not worth the hassle and starting fresh with a new set up (3dsmax 2010) a clean procedure, and some experience, is probably best. Trying to save them doesn't even have a guaranted result, and is very time consuming, like 3 hours per animation if everything goes smoothly. Would take less for Daylite but i'm not him.

So, i'm not 100% convinced yet, but i'm setting my mind on saying goodbye to these, and start anew, stronger, and more or less "knowing what i do, this time".

So for those that liked these animations, don't commit suicide yet, there's a pseudo-good news that comes with that.

As you might have heard, i am currently working on a mod for skyrim. Freshly baptised "Defiled Vessel", where i occupy the direction, game design, probably voice acting/direction, and animation roles ... And it seems i found myself a killer-ckmodder/scripter, i wait for him to confirm he is on board upon reception of the game design document i'm currently writing. If he accepts (he accepted on a theorical basis, let's see how he reacts when he sees the full list of features ...), then i will create a thread dedicated to the mod, where you will have details and we will be able to discuss on it.

A few words on what "Defiled Vessel" is going to be : Namira (Daedra of everything disgusting/ugly/disease/beggars/etc), chooses YOU throught her high priest, to be the new instrument of her will. Why you? Nah, not because you're the almighty dragonborn, but merely because you are so hot, so pretty, so ... perfect in many way, she abhores beauty in every ways, and her vessel has to be beautiful ... if she wants to defile that beauty. The high priest will then change both your body and mind. The mind? You will now crave to be soiled and defiled by the most reviling things on Tamriel. The body? You will now be able to mate with skeevers, and be impregnated by them, with an uncannily fast cycle. Your mission? Birth a colony, develop a lair, feed your colony, assign tasks to your colony (stealing food from towns, abducting ladies to become both human-cattle(milk) and skeever-factories), etc ... all that to gain Namira's favor, favor that will in turn allow you to level up aspects of that gameplay. And yes, giving yourself to beggars will slightly improve favor ;)

Anyway, that's just a tease, before getting excited, let's make sure my killer-modder is really on. Then if i finally find a 3d artist we'll be speaking pools of skeever-cum ...

Back to the animations, the new ones i will make will be for "Defiled Vessel", once all the animations for DV will be done, there will probably be enought to package them into staged animations, that will in turn be Sexlabs compatible. At least that's how i see things right now, this is still a fresh decision, i can still come back on it.

Cheers!

Woot 3 fans!

Anyway!

Update : So after some talk with the surgeon, it looks like they are salvageable (yay) but that the work required to salvage them is not worth the hassle and starting fresh with a new set up (3dsmax 2010) a clean procedure, and some experience, is probably best. Trying to save them doesn't even have a guaranted result, and is very time consuming, like 3 hours per animation if everything goes smoothly. Would take less for Daylite but i'm not him.

So, i'm not 100% convinced yet, but i'm setting my mind on saying goodbye to these, and start anew, stronger, and more or less "knowing what i do, this time".

So for those that liked these animations, don't commit suicide yet, there's a pseudo-good news that comes with that.

As you might have heard, i am currently working on a mod for skyrim. Freshly baptised "Defiled Vessel", where i occupy the direction, game design, probably voice acting/direction, and animation roles ... And it seems i found myself a killer-ckmodder/scripter, i wait for him to confirm he is on board upon reception of the game design document i'm currently writing. If he accepts (he accepted on a theorical basis, let's see how he reacts when he sees the full list of features ...), then i will create a thread dedicated to the mod, where you will have details and we will be able to discuss on it.

A few words on what "Defiled Vessel" is going to be : Namira (Daedra of everything disgusting/ugly/disease/beggars/etc), chooses YOU throught her high priest, to be the new instrument of her will. Why you? Nah, not because you're the almighty dragonborn, but merely because you are so hot, so pretty, so ... perfect in many way, she abhores beauty in every ways, and her vessel has to be beautiful ... if she wants to defile that beauty. The high priest will then change both your body and mind. The mind? You will now crave to be soiled and defiled by the most reviling things on Tamriel. The body? You will now be able to mate with skeevers, and be impregnated by them, with an uncannily fast cycle. Your mission? Birth a colony, develop a lair, feed your colony, assign tasks to your colony (stealing food from towns, abducting ladies to become both human-cattle(milk) and skeever-factories), etc ... all that to gain Namira's favor, favor that will in turn allow you to level up aspects of that gameplay. And yes, giving yourself to beggars will slightly improve favor ;)

Anyway, that's just a tease, before getting excited, let's make sure my killer-modder is really on. Then if i finally find a 3d artist we'll be speaking pools of skeever-cum ...

Back to the animations, the new ones i will make will be for "Defiled Vessel", once all the animations for DV will be done, there will probably be enought to package them into staged animations, that will in turn be Sexlabs compatible. At least that's how i see things right now, this is still a fresh decision, i can still come back on it.

Cheers!

Global :

1409069987-2skeevers1girlconsensualstage

Reverse :

1409070027-2skeevers1girlconsensualstage

Closeup :

1409070015-2skeevers1girlconsensualstage

There ...

I felt it that I probably would not have seen the light .. the Skeveers are really unlucky! :-/

do too many things at once is ambitious, but you are likely to not succeed to complete anything good, or something that betrays the initial idea, disappointing a lot of people who had responded up its own hopes :(

but if one is good..!  ^_^ not just the animation draws the same, but perfection movements, such as the feet of the girl, make them move independently in this way..

move the feet in this way, a slightly faster! :)

Archived