[WIP/Animations] Rico's perverted animations corner (Last animation : 03/09/2014)

Rico87

Please don't hesitate to point out what needs improving, that animation was really really painful to make compared to the three others i made so far. So much going on, so much interaction between the bodies, it was a bit too much for me, as a consequence the overall quality is not really there. At least i think so?

2Skeevers1GirlConsensual  Stage 3 :

Global :

1409019840-2skeevers1girlconsensualstage

Reverse :

1409019855-2skeevers1girlconsensualstage

Closeup :

1409019855-2skeevers1girlconsensualstage

Let me know what you think!

(And thanks a lot SquallPT! As they say, kind words are a very important fuel ;) )

is spectacular acrobatic animnation :blush:

the problem is that it is too short.. and do not see sex with Skeevers, but only big jump, you should stretch a bit the last part, because many users use the manual skip stages, this stage is too short , you have to make a longer loop in the penetration pussy/anus and mouth,

even better would be to make a next stage, where there is only one long continuous penetration horny, the continuing of this stage, so it is possbile to repeat endlessly without abrupt changes, with manual feed of the animation, try not to cover too much body face girl, otherwise if sees only the hairy back of two mice

Ps:

separating a lttle bit the feet/ankles, so seem to be linked/attached as ZaZ/Wrist animations

and you to move a little up and down the girl's feet when penetrated,, raise an ankle / foot, lower the other, you know what I mean?

Alright here's a modified version, longer (330 frames instead of 90 so 3.66 times), a tad more realistic and less "smacking dolls", it's still frenetic but well, that's the direction i've taken ... Now, i know it's not perfect at all, and i don't even know if it fits the minimum quality standards to ever be brought into a package of any sort ... But well that animation is driving me insane so I will call it "done" until I find the motivation to correct it or someone "forces" my hand to do so :)

Global :

1409069987-2skeevers1girlconsensualstage

Reverse :

1409070027-2skeevers1girlconsensualstage

Closeup :

1409070015-2skeevers1girlconsensualstage

There ...

Alright here's a modified version, longer (330 frames instead of 90 so 3.66 times), a tad more realistic and less "smacking dolls", it's still frenetic but well, that's the direction i've taken ... Now, i know it's not perfect at all, and i don't even know if it fits the minimum quality standards to ever be brought into a package of any sort ... But well that animation is driving me insane so I will call it "done" until I find the motivation to correct it or someone "forces" my hand to do so :)

Global :

Reverse :

Closeup :

There ...

Bingo..! you did! Center ;)

you have fully grasped what I meant, really awesome! I've Amazed..!  :blush:

I dare not imagine will come in following.. finally Skeevers will have their redemption!  :)

this Skeevers animation is superb! I hope this is the beginning of a new love.. ^_^

Really glad you like it! I'm really not too sure of it myself but well, don't want to kill my motivation by tweaking it for countless more hours. It looks at least decent even if that might not be of everyone's taste.

Anyhow!One more stage and i got a "2skeevers1girlconsensual" package with 1 intro and 4 stages"! yay!

Really glad you like it! I'm really not too sure of it myself but well, don't want to kill my motivation by tweaking it for countless more hours. It looks at least decent even if that might not be of everyone's taste.

Anyhow!One more stage and i got a "2skeevers1girlconsensual" package with 1 intro and 4 stages"! yay!

Your Amazing animations, will be accessible through this..?  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/32953-more-nasty-critters/

Global :

Reverse :

Closeup :

There ...

I dare not imagine will come in following.. finally Skeevers will have their redemption!  :)

this Skeevers animation is superb! I hope this is the beginning of a new love.. ^_^

That is some really impressive work!

I was afraid the poor Skeevers would never find any love  :blush:

Did you create havok animation files for this animation yet? And would you be okay with it if I add them to my mod?

Also if you are taking suggestions: might I suggest you make a 1 on 1 (1 Skeever 1 woman) animation? Not out of personal preference but most mods need a 1 on 1 fallback for when there is an animation triggered but only 1 critter available....

I can confirm Iuki's opinion about them being awesome xD

For a first animation of u they look awesome and surpass a few existing animations with other animals. 

And urs is unique because it's the only one with skeevers  :P

If u continue these animations i'm sure we got a nice addition to the team of animators here at loverslab  ;)

Global :

Reverse :

Closeup :

There ...

Did you create havok animation files for this animation yet? And would you be okay with it if I add them to my mod?

Also if you are taking suggestions: might I suggest you make a 1 on 1 (1 Skeever 1 woman) animation? Not out of personal preference but most mods need a 1 on 1 fallback for when there is an animation triggered but only 1 critter available....

Thanks for the kind words everyone, after that one I was afraid of facing a talent-wall, was really unsure about my "humping", but if you guys think it does the trick, maybe i should just chill.

Anyhow : I am using your naked skeever file as you can see ;) So yes the aim is for guys like you to implement it in your mods. Once the package is ready (ready, as in, tested in game and validated qualitywise), i will promptly upload it as a modder's ressource so you can do whatever you wish with it. The more i see it used, the better, given the time i spent on it i rather prefer it to be rentabilized! :) . No I haven't exported a single file yet, that will be the next step ... but the noob that i am don't know how to test my stuff in game yet ... So I don't even know if what looks "good" or "decent" in 3dsmax is operational once in game ...

Note : But the current animation is rather consensual ... isn't your mod rape-centric? I will probably get to be making skeevers-raping stuff, but for the present one, is there room in more nasty critters for consensual sex? Some stages in the present animation could be interpretated as rape but ... there's very consensual elements. For example in the last one yes she gets pounded very hard and facefucked pretty deep (could be a rape), but she holds the balls of the facefucking skeever ... in a rape she wouldn't. In stage 0/1 she freaking breastfeeds the rats, and in stage 2 she bloody kisses one xD Anyway you're the judge on how to blend this with other stuff but ... just saying, if you use that animation in a rape context, that might look awkward :)

Note 2 : As said before, i can force myself to do a 1 skeever animation, but well, being raped/having sex with just one skeever isn't overly exciting to animate, and isn't really in the theme according to me. That crawling/gang/messy aspect of roddents is kinda absent in a one on one ... plus, would the dragonborn be raped by a single rat? :) Anyhow, if that's mendatory, i will totally do it, but i would rather focus on things that i find personnnally "hot" rather than "mechanically-necessary" :) But it's clear i will bend in order to get a chance to be featured in major mods like yours.

Note 3 : For some reason i can't get your mod to work :'( a shame cause it looks awesome. Is it because i don't have dragonborn?

MNC offers whatever animations are available. Dayelytes animations are pretty much all consensual for example. I am not so presumptuous as to choose what people should or should not see in their game.

As for getting MNC to run... yes you need Dragonborn and Dawnguard to work if you wanna run all the components. If you dont use Hentaicreatures.esp and only activate the corresponding nudecreatures.esps for the expansions you have it should work for the creatures you have available then.

So without Dragonborn you use:

Morenastycritters.esp

Sexlabnudecreatures.esp

SexlabnudecreaturesDG.esp

You will be missing all the non vanilla stuff I added but at least you have all the animations and nude models available of base game and the expansions you have.

Global :

Reverse :

Closeup :

There ...

Thanks for the kind words everyone, after that one I was afraid of facing a talent-wall, was really unsure about my "humping", but if you guys think it does the trick, maybe i should just chill.

Anyhow : I am using your naked skeever file as you can see ;) So yes the aim is for guys like you to implement it in your mods. Once the package is ready (ready, as in, tested in game and validated qualitywise), i will promptly upload it as a modder's ressource so you can do whatever you wish with it. The more i see it used, the better, given the time i spent on it i rather prefer it to be rentabilized! :) . No I haven't exported a single file yet, that will be the next step ... but the noob that i am don't know how to test my stuff in game yet ... So I don't even know if what looks "good" or "decent" in 3dsmax is operational once in game ...

Note : But the current animation is rather consensual ... isn't your mod rape-centric? I will probably get to be making skeevers-raping stuff, but for the present one, is there room in more nasty critters for consensual sex? Some stages in the present animation could be interpretated as rape but ... there's very consensual elements. For example in the last one yes she gets pounded very hard and facefucked pretty deep (could be a rape), but she holds the balls of the facefucking skeever ... in a rape she wouldn't. In stage 0/1 she freaking breastfeeds the rats, and in stage 2 she bloody kisses one xD Anyway you're the judge on how to blend this with other stuff but ... just saying, if you use that animation in a rape context, that might look awkward :)

Note 2 : As said before, i can force myself to do a 1 skeever animation, but well, being raped/having sex with just one skeever isn't overly exciting to animate, and isn't really in the theme according to me. That crawling/gang/messy aspect of roddents is kinda absent in a one on one ... plus, would the dragonborn be raped by a single rat? :) Anyhow, if that's mendatory, i will totally do it, but i would rather focus on things that i find personnnally "hot" rather than "mechanically-necessary" :) But it's clear i will bend in order to get a chance to be featured in major mods like yours.

Note 3 : For some reason i can't get your mod to work :'( a shame cause it looks awesome. Is it because i don't have dragonborn?

I agree that the animations with a single mouse, would not make much sense.. only consensual might work!

the best choice for consensual enthusiastic animations is 2 Skeevers, snd fot Brutal-Rape non-consensual is perfect 3 Skeevers, 4 simultane is impossible, the holes are only 3, two in the same hole I think is impossbile because of the physical conformation of the mice

of course.. the facial expression is predominantly "fear," "sadness" and a bit "surprise" and "disgust"

Ps:  to animate human female used UNP bodies, see here..  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25866-can-someone-explain-why-people-like-unp-and-7base-over-cbbe/page-21?do=findComment&comment=869534  ;)

The issue is how are these animation usually trigger in the game.

Aggressive animations are usually triggered through combat, Aroused creatures, or Dangerous Night. I don't think Aroused Creatures and Dangerously night even have gangbang support so only 1 on 1. Without a 1 on 1 animation combat based mods at best will only get to trigger the animation if there's more than one skeever present, at worse it might decide to bug out.

You could use a KO (or maybe sleep) position for the player as a starting point. Then 1 Skeever alone is totally viable...

But every animator has his own vision of what he wants to create and that is fine. Not everyone aims to cater to all available mods. Just needs some care as to not cause any crash conditions for mods that assume there is always a one on one available if a critter is enbled for SL.

Well, i'm finishing the last stage (with a little unexpected surprise within it :P, not sure how it will be received)

And then ... well ... i'm not sure how to proceed ... (still a noob, remember?) ... Sure i can export the files (or try to), but then? How do i (or you) test it in game? I'm quite bad with the CK so ... not sure how to do it :s Would you know?

The issue is how are these animation usually trigger in the game.

Aggressive animations are usually triggered through combat, Aroused creatures, or Dangerous Night. I don't think Aroused Creatures and Dangerously night even have gangbang support so only 1 on 1. Without a 1 on 1 animation combat based mods at best will only get to trigger the animation if there's more than one skeever present, at worse it might decide to bug out.

Dangerous Nights does have gangbang/orgy support up to 4 creatures although only for falmer and draugs if i read right... maybe the author of that could add skeevers when the animations are finished ;)

I guess first order of business is adding them to Sexlab. I can do that for you in my Mod if you want to. I can also give you a preview version of it. But you always have to adapt both FNIS registry and the code in the .psc/.pex scripts for it to work. 

Completely without CK ... dont think so..

Getting it used in other mods is pretty much automatic after that...

kk so i guess there's no way to make sure the animations work fine (clipping and stuff) in game before proceeding to sexlabs implementation?

But well if you're okay with it, maybe i can send you the whole package (untested) when ready, and you send me previews in order to see if i can validate it as final or retweak, and do iterations until it's final? It's tedious but ... i don't really see (so far) how to do better than that ...

kk so i guess there's no way to make sure the animations work fine (clipping and stuff) in game before proceeding to sexlabs implementation?

But well if you're okay with it, maybe i can send you the whole package (untested) when ready, and you send me previews in order to see if i can validate it as final or retweak, and do iterations until it's final? It's tedious but ... i don't really see (so far) how to do better than that ...

SexLab and all mods compatible, for example this http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1140-more-nasty-critters/

has a feature that allows you to move every single actor in the scene separately by 3 hot-keys (customizable) on the keyboard, to align the actors for each individual stage and reduce the chipping.

Yeah i know but i suppose you (you as in "general you") would suspect shipped animations by an animator to be at least relatively operational (no distorted meshes etc) without having to use the built in alignement stuff EVERY single time :)

It's overall artistic look that i want to overview (like you know, was that animation a "false good idea" or it does look good), and then i'm more worried about folded meshes than actual clipping :s

Well Id say you just use the preview version and if you wanna test new animations you just swap the hkx files with the new ones. That works without coding. But adding a whole new race to sexlab will always require some amount of coding.... and Skeevers are totally new  :blush:

Yeah i know but i suppose you (you as in "general you") would suspect shipped animations by an animator to be at least relatively operational (no distorted meshes etc) without having to use the built in alignement stuff EVERY single time :)

It's overall artistic look that i want to overview (like you know, was that animation a "false good idea" or it does look good), and then i'm more worried about folded meshes than actual clipping :s

I often use female charcters bodies smaller of standard/deafaul female Nord race 1.00 height

so I always have to realign a bit every single sexual animation stage because I do not like to have all characters who have sex with all the same height, is not realistic, and not fun to have all the same characters as the facts in the series.

I prefer to align them manually, but have unique characters, to create the most exciting situations

Aye, i don't like even height either :) Depends on my mood if i feel like tweaking or nay :)

As for the final stage, it's probably going to be my best animation so far, in terms of craftmanship (wether or not it's the hottest is highly subjective, but i can tell i use smoother techniques rather than the "drag and try and replace, and replace, and replace etc" i've done so far which leads to unique animations that look messy (with arms and hands spazzing out which does look ugly in my opinion). A bit of "experience" final kicks in to come to my rescue ;)

A peon i am no more! I am a footman! (The base unit of every medieval wargame!)

Archived