[WIP/Animations] Rico's perverted animations corner (Last animation : 03/09/2014)

Rico87

Hi!

So, I have pretty nasty ideas. And who better than myself can give life to these ideas ... So 5 days ago on this forum a guy told another guy "if you don't like it, shut up and do it yourself"! Even if that didn't concern me that made me eventually decide to animate my own crap. But i'm no animator, i never ever even considered animating anything before 5 days ago. I suddenly for some weird reason decided "heck, why not", and I jumped into the fray. Note that i don't have any graphic background, i am a every bad drawer, my only artistic proficiency is movie-directing (Battle-hardened), screenwriting (Veteran), and game design (Rookie). So i don't pretend to be worth anything in animation (Current level : Peon).

Here's my first animation :

"1 Girl 2 Skeevers : Nursing"

Frames : 450

Time : 15 seconds

Render : 1 Frame every 3, 50% slowed.

"Scenario : A nasty/horny girl seduces two skeevers and invite them to to drink her milk. One skeever (the leader) observes, interested, the other one is aggressive. Before the aggressive one hits, the leader tells him to stop because "hey, let's milk her rather than eat her". Then they proceed to go to her, she welcomes them and invite them to taste her breast."

Now, I welcome, and want criticism (saying it's good, if it is, count as a critic, doesn't have to be bashing). If I suck, like, unredeemingly, best i know it, i spent more than 20 hours on that first one, so ... Yah, anyway, i hope you enjoy it (nota : it looks obviously better in 3dsmax, just a gif) :

Global :

oWlB5I.gif

Globalreverse :

uoJxvG.gif

Zoomin :

TDCH2X.gif

Milkflow effect :

0yeTLC.gif

My Needs :

Now that this is out of the way, there's more to talk about. First : if that preview of my FIRST animation inspires you, I could use reinforcement to develop my perverted imagination and implement it in skyrim. Here's the talents I would be glad to team up with :

- Modder (CK user), to implement the actual ideas (see below)

- Someone proficient with making textures

- Someone proficient with special effects (I want my cum and milk goddamnit! I know there's some mods but ... MOAR! And implemented differently)

- Anyone willing to help on one point or another

My ideas (not exhaustive at all, just ... some random thoughts) :

- Turning women (ideally only followers and (optional) the dragonborn) into a herd (cow-cattle). Walks on all four (animated) with a bell around the neck (with hdt would be awesome), gets milked by the owner-farmer (animated), gets mated with the equivalent of bulls (super aggressive and beefy animallike-humans), random herds of cow-women directed by their sheperd, all that blended into an interesting gameplay that makes you do more than look pretty.

- Skeevers Queen. Like, you are the champion of Periyite (champion of ugly stuff and dirty stuff, and diseases i think?), and as such, you must unite/seduce skeevers (with a flute of course!), and lead them in strategic spots in cities, for them to spread diseases into cities. For that you would need your lair (like a spider queen), to feed, and breed with your skeever, poping miniskeevers that grow to adult size. You would receive attack-orders from periyite to gain skeeverqueen-levels etc ... Guards could attack your lair, etc etc etc ... Victory and defeat conditions to infest a city etc ...

- Skeevers' slave. Nothing overly original here, just adding my animations to as many existing stuff as possible. Like Sexlabs Framework, defeat, sexlab enchantress, and sanguine debauchery (enslaved by skeevers! altought i never managed to have it fully operational ... pain in the butt).

- If i consistently invest myself into animations, i plan to make more aggressive animations once done with skeevers.

- If anyone out there wants to help me bring more cum-related experience to skyrim (textures! effects! overlays! decals!), then let's merge our powers!

Anyway, that's it for now! Let me know what you think!

Cheers!

Rico.

PS : Not an english native. And no, i'm not spanish nor italian nor mexican nor puertorican, etc (Rico would normally make you think that, duh, i know, it's confusing).

Ive done some texture work before but don't think I'm good enough to help. Your idea sounds great though. Skeevers are a bit odd i'd say but not in a bad way i suppose.

Yah skeevers are odd, but i saw several people complain about not having them as possible rapers so ... I figured if i should contribute i should try to add what's missing rather than reinventing the wheel. Mammoths oddly enought didn't get any love either ... Maybe i will get to mammoth raping toons :) 

Note : By rape i don't forcefully mean rape, girls giving herselves to nasty things is just as arousing to me ... but maybe it doesn't fit in the decorum.

And what did you think of the actual animation?

The animation is hot as fuck, as said I really like the idea. Also I suppose the "rape" could be up to the player. Like most combat-rape mods you have the option to "give up" in this case just welcome the little critters (mammoths too). I'll have to ask what do you use for your animations? Blender?

3dsmax 2012 !! And thanks a lot, i am pretty nervous about wether i lost my time or not. Good words weight a lot! :)

I also want to make a 3 skeever rape (a real rape) this time. Here's how i see it :

She tries to run away, one of the skeevers jump from behind, making her fall to the ground and hit her head against the ground. Then the three skeevers crawl on her to rape her however they can. The idea is to have that "covered in filth" feeling. I believe that's the theme with desease ridden rats. So If i manage to do that we should have that feeling of being "covered" (in skeevers). One would hump her face, one her vagina, and another would bite (not lick!), one tit. Not sure I'm ready to jump into another brand new animation tho. I will maybe work on derivative of the one i just made, like one sucking a tit while the other "kisses" the girl, one licking her pussy* while the other one does something else, etc ... i believe if i make stages it's more sexlab friendly.

* Speaking crudely is socialy accepted here, right? :s

Skyrim Modding seriously needs some good animators and while you havn't shown much, what you have shown looks good.

I really hope you can find some people to create the code for your ideas, they have potential.

edit

I'd take your own suggestion and keep it in stages or simple. While your idea sounds really fucking hot I think it would be hard to impliment due to how "rape" would work unless you aim for a completly scripted event and nothing to do with combat.

In that case i don't think the amount of detail will become a problem.

I'm no skyrim modder so I might be wrong though.

I really dig your dirt/filth theme though.

Also yes it's a site with beastiality as long as you don't harshly bash other people you can use any language you want.

Max 2012 Tip:

If you don't want to mess with full rendering ( because it can take forever ) you can create a rough preview instead.  To do so:

Click the " + " in any viewport window ( upper left corner )

Select " Create Preview "

Select " Create Animated Sequence File "

This opens the Make Preview window. 

Set your options to whatever you want.  I typically use something along these lines:

post-103460-0-59143800-1408829301_thumb.jpg

Select the " Create " button to set the output directory, image type and name.

Select " Save ", take the defaults and let it do its thing. 

*If the images seem way too bright, or washed out, disable Max's Gamma/LUT correction. 

Top menu bar -> Customize -> Preferences -> Gamma and LUT -> uncheck the radio button that enables it

Compile the output files into a gif via whatever software you want to use. 

If you just want to check the animation to see how it runs at full frame speed, you can select the AVI option vs

custom file for the output.  It will generate an AVI movie for your viewing pleasure so you can make sure you're

happy with the speed and timing. 

The animations look good mate although you might want to either post in the sexlab stories, WIP milking or nasty creatures thread as i'd have thought they would be able to help you as i seem to recall them saying they needed animations

The animations look good mate although you might want to either post in the sexlab stories, WIP milking or nasty creatures thread as i'd have thought they would be able to help you as i seem to recall them saying they needed animations

Yah i wish i could change the thread to a more "populated/visited" corner :) know if we can ask that of the admins?

She tries to run away, one of the skeevers jump from behind, making her fall to the ground and hit her head against the ground. Then the three skeevers crawl on her to rape her however they can. The idea is to have that "covered in filth" feeling. I believe that's the theme with desease ridden rats. So If i manage to do that we should have that feeling of being "covered" (in skeevers).

Tis' poetry.

<3

-SUPER snip-

- Turning women (ideally only followers and (optional) the dragonborn) into a herd (cow-cattle). Walks on all four (animated) with a bell around the neck (with hdt would be awesome), gets milked by the owner-farmer (animated), gets mated with the equivalent of bulls (super aggressive and beefy animallike-humans), random herds of cow-women directed by their sheperd, all that blended into an interesting gameplay that makes you do more than look pretty.

Hm... That idea sounds like quite a bit of fun to do...

For NPCs, I would suggest having allowing NPCs that have a high relationship rank with the player submit willingly to such treatment, but the player could also force an npc to become a "cow". Not sure on how yet, though.

I'm not so sure on the breeding part though, maybe you could give male players the chance to breed his "cows" himself if he so chooses? Also, for HDT... The more HDT stuff I try using, the more my framerate dies. I don't think I've ever gotten a consistent 20+ fps rate, even without an ENB. Funny how you get used to that after a while... but I'm rambling on now.

But yeah... This idea gets the phoenix seal of approval (for whatever that's worth). It'd be like the skyrim milk mod, except with a much more... primal tint that I always love.

Rico,any chance of making a version of the skeever breast feeding but with regular people.I think it will be very handy to the milk mod developers,considering that zazchris is about to release his milking machine.Also some female masturbation with breast fondling/breast squeezing/nipple pinching would be great!

Rico,any chance of making a version of the skeever breast feeding but with regular people.I think it will be very handy to the milk mod developers,considering that zazchris is about to release his milking machine.Also some female masturbation with breast fondling/breast squeezing/nipple pinching would be great!

What do you mean by regular people?  (Nevermind i'm dumb). Well yes, that's very probable that I do that. Before making skeevers i hesitated to do a double regular guys breastfeeding from a girl, or one guy's head being held a bit like a baby

as he breastfeeds. So yes, it will probably happen :)

But yeah... This idea gets the phoenix seal of approval (for whatever that's worth). It'd be like the skyrim milk mod, except with a much more... primal tint that I always love.

Yah i would like it to be developped and implemented.  I hope i will find a ck modder to team up with (got so many subideas for my main ideas), but if i am to learn the ck after learning animations, well, we're not out of the woods yet ... 

What do you mean by regular people? (Nevermind i'm dumb). Well yes, that's very probable that I do that. Before making skeevers i hesitated to do a double regular guys breastfeeding from a girl, or one guy's head being held a bit like a baby

as he breastfeeds. So yes, it will probably happen :)

That's great news.here are some galeries you can use as a referance:http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=breast_sucking

She tries to run away, one of the skeevers jump from behind, making her fall to the ground and hit her head against the ground. Then the three skeevers crawl on her to rape her however they can. The idea is to have that "covered in filth" feeling. I believe that's the theme with desease ridden rats. So If i manage to do that we should have that feeling of being "covered" (in skeevers).

Tis' poetry.

<3

Checked your blog a little, the pictures are gorgeous :) keep up the good work! :)

Tis' poetry.

<3

Checked your blog a little, the pictures are gorgeous :) keep up the good work! :)

Thank you, good sir/madam!

Looking forward to having my Dragonborn taken by a bunch of disease ridden sewer rats :)

Please don't hesitate to point out what needs improving, that animation was really really painful to make compared to the three others i made so far. So much going on, so much interaction between the bodies, it was a bit too much for me, as a consequence the overall quality is not really there. At least i think so?

2Skeevers1GirlConsensual  Stage 3 :

Global :

1409019840-2skeevers1girlconsensualstage

Reverse :

1409019855-2skeevers1girlconsensualstage

Closeup :

1409019855-2skeevers1girlconsensualstage

Let me know what you think!

(And thanks a lot SquallPT! As they say, kind words are a very important fuel ;) )

Archived