Need help making male canine genitalia for new Wolf race

krittakitty

HI all,

I just recently released a new Wolf race mod on the nexus, yeah I know, but I borrowed assets for the race which I can't re-post anywhere else.
If you are interested its called 'Lykaios'.

I've had LOTS of requests for the male nudes to match the females, and I am very new to modding so I dont have the skills needed to make either a static or equippable canine sheath for the males instead of SOS human genitalia. I know Carloss32 has one, but I really just want the non erect sheath like on the werewolf mods that are out there, or on the nude creatures wovles. Im not sure how to take that sheath mesh and apply it to the male bodies. Any help would be appreciated.

EDIT: I am also willing to trade my texturing skills for help!

Thanks!

kritta

• 1 month later...

Have you tried coping the sheath in nifscope and pasting it onto your mesh?

1. Open the wolf mesh with the sheath in nifscope, high light the sheath and then copy branch (this should copy the sheath as well as its dismemberment data)

2. Open up the 0 mesh for your character in a second copy of nifscope and do a paste branch (should copy over everything).

Then move the sheath's mesh to the correct location on the male body.

3. is a repeat of step 2 but for the 1 mesh....

You would probably want to change the texture paths for the sheath and create a specific texture set to match the characters body texture. If not you may end up with strange things like a grey fur body and a black sheath... that would be kinda weird.

Or maybe open the meshes in a real 3d program like blender or max and then reskin the final product... but I don't know how to do that so I'll leave the instructions for someone else).

I'm basing this idea off of looking at the female meshes where they add a 3d vagina.

Inside the nif files for the bodies with a 3d vagina attached there are 2 separate meshes (the base shape body and the add on vagina).

So using a similar approach on a male model would probably work... probably.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived