[WIP-Test] Bondage Furniture Placer - 2015 03 18 03

strange

your old mode is working fine without any Problems but with the new one during start up from skyrim no menus appears, only the dragon logo, no crush.

any ideas?

latest skse 1.71, latest ZaZ Packages(6.0), latest 1.59 sexlab installed?.

please zip your papyrus protocol and send it via pm.

Moin

oli

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Please test the new released Test Version. 2015-03-18-03

About:

This is the new Version of my little mod.

There is no slavery/Npc anymore.

For Controlling NPCs there are enough mods out there.

Please test it with your followers.

The priority of the mod is (for now)80.... so all mod/quests tha have a higher priority will overpower this mod.

Slots for now: 5 for Devices, 5 for NPCs (wait for new release)

Use:

2 Spells willl be added to summon andf banish a carpenter.

Build your devices/furnitures via dialog with the carpenter.

If the device is placed, you can alter the position with the ring of positioning(craft at forge or add via console)

or via Janox mods(don't pack or remove the device.... just alter position)

For this first release: The player can not use the devices....(wait for new release)

What i want you to test:

Placing/Removing Devices(After releasing bound NPCs!!!).

Testing compatibility with other mods using ZaZ...

For example:

Sexlab Sex Slaves, MilkMod(Author should recognize custom placed devices....) etc...

Dialogue with carpenter:

Any kinky suggestions are welcome. Maybe a kinky quest to get the spells... or should i record audio instead of simple dialogues him..?

Scripts:

check the scripts/mods... if you have an idea to improve them... dont'be shy...

Moin

Oli   What's New in Version 2015-03-18-03

• 2015-03-18-03 New Test Version.
  • 5 Slots for Devices, 5 Slots for Npc
  • 1. Craft Ring of Positioning at Forge
  • 2. Use the Spells: Summon/Bann Carpenter
  • 3. Ask the Carpenter to build a device
  • 4. Alter Position with ring equipped
  • MCM Menu:
  • Location and Devices.
  • Reset all bound actors and devices.
  • Dialog with bound actors:
  • - Free from bondage/device whatever -
  • This build will comes without slavery... there are enough Mods to controll NPCs (PuppetMaster/SexSlaves etc.)

I installed it and it performed well.
I used the spell to summon a carpenter and build a milking machine. Then I used the follower dialogue to direct an npc to use the machine.
It worked fine, but all it did was get inside it and become bound, I couldn't figure out how to make the animations run.
Problem with follower dialogue though, is that when I tell an NPC to use it, as soon as I click something else they get back up and are released.
Can you tell me a good way to bind them permanently?
And how do you start the animations?
Also, this is probably compatible with Sexlab Sex Slaves because I built the machine in the Sanguine Pleasure palace and had no conflicts.

Thanks...

I used the spell to summon a carpenter and build a milking machine. Then I used the follower dialogue to direct an npc to use the machine.

It worked fine, but all it did was get inside it and become bound, I couldn't figure out how to make the animations run.

The animation stages are not implemented yet. I will implement them as an option.

I will concentrate just on placing the devices and manage them.

There are many mods using ZaZ devices ...

and hopefully they add an option to use placed devices(for exampleMilkMod)

Problem with follower dialogue though, is that when I tell an NPC to use it, as soon as I click something else they get back up and are released.

I check this. Normally the npc is bound to the device as soon he/she using it.

As long as they are attached to the device(check in mcm) they should, besides some glitches, not leave the device.

(That is only for devices you placed with my mod.) and as long as other AI-Packages do not override the mods packages.

*Just now i am working on a dialogue option that tell your follower/npc to use the nearest available device().

(Scan location, dialogue will appear if there are placed devices)

Also, this is probably compatible with Sexlab Sex Slaves because I built the machine in the Sanguine Pleasure palace and had no conflicts.

SexLab SexSlaves and other mods are using static(placed with Creation Kit) or on the fly devices.

My mod is basically only for placing ZaZ or other devices, so one can use at custom locations:

Player homes, castle dungeons etc.

So if you download and install a custom home, or useing the vanilla homes, you can now decorate them.

Moin Oli

* And try to figure out how to make the milking machines usable for MilkMod

Thanks...

The animation stages are not implemented yet. I will implement them as an option.

I will concentrate just on placing the devices and manage them.

There are many mods using ZaZ devices ...

and hopefully they add an option to use placed devices(for exampleMilkMod)

I check this. Normally the npc is bound to the device as soon he/she using it.

As long as they are attached to the device(check in mcm) they should, besides some glitches, not leave the device.

(That is only for devices you placed with my mod.) and as long as other AI-Packages do not override the mods packages.

*Just now i am working on a dialogue option that tell your follower/npc to use the nearest available device().

(Scan location, dialogue will appear if there are placed devices)

SexLab SexSlaves and other mods are using static(placed with Creation Kit) or on the fly devices.

My mod is basically only for placing ZaZ or other devices, so one can use at custom locations:

Player homes, castle dungeons etc.

So if you download and install a custom home, or useing the vanilla homes, you can now decorate them.

Moin Oli

* And try to figure out how to make the milking machines usable for MilkMod

Ok, thx

Tested the crosses so far. All good, though the only animation they play is the zazapfcrl01a or zazapfcrh01a. Any chance to increase the number of slots to more than 5? I got a lot more than 5 crosses to put up :D :D :D

yep..

developing now system to play the other animations.

After that there will be more slots....

Moin

Oli

• 2 weeks later...

Dialogue with carpenter:

Any kinky suggestions are welcome. Maybe a kinky quest to get the spells... or should i record audio instead of simple dialogues him..?

My suggestion: He requires you (or a follower) to help him 'test' the equipment and make sure everything is working

Furniture looked good, only was able to place , Cross, Vertical Stocks, milk machine 1 and 2, multi restraint wall.

nothing else will place out. 

the male ghost are not normal size and need to be.

mine came in pint size, tried to enlarge him with Janox and he dissapeared . but can still converse with him.

Furniture looked good, only was able to place , Cross, Vertical Stocks, milk machine 1 and 2, multi restraint wall.

nothing else will place out. 

the male ghost are not normal size and need to be.

mine came in pint size, tried to enlarge him with Janox and he dissapeared . but can still converse with him.

cages, chains etc. and some other things are not implemented yet.

working on next update with better positoning and animation triggers(and chains)..

Carpenter ghost is a placeholder.....

next update will be soon(a week or so) 40 slots, more animations and options.

Moin

Oli

• 2 weeks later...

this is great! looking forward to the update.

Moin... i hope you are all patient...

Will took a little bit longer...

Greats

Oli

No rush man, seriously appreciate you taking the time to do this and upload it for everyone. It's modders like you that make this old game relevan't all these years after relese.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...