[WIP-Test] Bondage Furniture Placer - 2015 03 18 03

View File

File Name: [WIP-ALPHA] Bondage Furniture Placer - New Test Version

File Submitter: oli3d

File Submitted: 18 March 2015

File Category: Animation

Requires: ZaZ Animation pack(latest), SKSE(latest), SexLab(latest)

Please test the new released Test Version.

About:

This is the new Version of my little mod.

There is no slavery/Npc anymore.

For Controlling NPCs there are enough mods out there.

Please test it with your followers.

The priority of the mod is (for now)80.... so all mod/quests tha have a higher priority will overpower this mod.

Slots for now: 5 for Devices, 5 for NPCs (wait for new release)

Use:

2 Spells willl be added to summon andf banish a carpenter.

Build your devices/furnitures via dialog with the carpenter.

If the device is placed, you can alter the position with the ring of positioning(craft at forge or add via console)

or via Janox mods(don't pack or remove the device.... just alter position)

For this first release: The player can not use the devices....(wait for new release)

What i want you to test:

Placing/Removing Devices(After releasing bound NPCs!!!).

Testing compatibility with other mods using ZaZ...

For example:

Sexlab Sex Slaves, MilkMod(Author should recognize custom placed devices....) etc...

Dialogue with carpenter:

Any kinky suggestions are welcome. Maybe a kinky quest to get the spells... or should i record audio instead of simple dialogues him..?

Scripts:

check the scripts/mods... if you have an idea to improve them... dont'be shy...

Click here to download this file

Moin

Oli

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/20/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    ZaZ Animation pack, SKSE, SexLab
  • Special Edition Compatible

Moin Moin Oli,

thanks for this mod, but what's new?

You`ve created

[W.I.P] oli3d Furniture Bondage 004-2014-test fix 2   (and I enjoy it!!!)

with 25 slots each.

Are there any new features/abilities?

I also use 

I'll Take The Display Model v9

which is quick to handle, but without the possibility of exact positioning of the furnitures.

Allow me one request:

Is it possible to add a self bondage sequenz to the placed furnitures?

Maybe a customized time on with the character isn't able to leave the furniture if he will use it?

Something like that :-)

Thanks!!!!!

Moin Moin Oli,

thanks for this mod, but what's new?

You`ve created

[W.I.P] oli3d Furniture Bondage 004-2014-test fix 2   (and I enjoy it!!!)

with 25 slots each.

Are there any new features/abilities?

Not yet....the new alpha is for testing. i scripted most of it from scratch and optimized it for using more slots.

the older/actual release was a pain to manage and adding new slots was a lot of work.

Next thing was to find a way to place the furnitures without having problems with other mods.

New feature is that little and simple enslave/manage npcs in my mod.

I also use 

I'll Take The Display Model v9

which is quick to handle, but without the possibility of exact positioning of the furnitures.

Allow me one request:

Is it possible to add a self bondage sequenz to the placed furnitures?

Maybe a customized time on with the character isn't able to leave the furniture if he will use it?

Something like that :-)

Thanks!!!!!

we will see.

My next goal is:

integrate the ZaZ punishment and sex animations(there for the sexlab dependency).

integrate the new ZaZ furnitures (cages ,crosses, machines) a soon they are released.

optimze some of the new scripts and add an script for stripping/clothing the tied npcs...

ans look that my mod is compatible to all the other mods like DD ....

Moin

Oli

Moin,

New alpha release uploaded.

50 slots for placeable furnitures

50 slots to give your bondae victims a new home

50 slots for controlled/enslaved npcs

a spell to delete all placed furnitures

as soon as the new ZaZ Animation pacj is released i add the new furnitures and features to my mod.

Please test my mod on a clean install. Do not use it for gameplay... only for testing and bug report.

Remember: before removing my mod, delete/remove all furnitures with the ring od positioning, or in the new release with the new clean up spell.

Moin

Oli

Big fan of your furniture mods, you seem to be the only name in town doing placeable permanent furniture and you're work is really great. Looking forward to the upcoming cages. Anyway I've run into trouble on start up with this new mod. My game will get to the bethesda logo and then go no further, not allowing me to start a new game or continue any existing ones. Any thoughts?

Big fan of your furniture mods, you seem to be the only name in town doing placeable permanent furniture and you're work is really great. Looking forward to the upcoming cages. Anyway I've run into trouble on start up with this new mod. My game will get to the bethesda logo and then go no further, not allowing me to start a new game or continue any existing ones. Any thoughts?

skse version? should be latest -> 1.7.1

sexlab installed? should be latest -> 1.59

ZazAnimation Pack ?-> should be latest,  i am playing with 2014-08-09

Mostly skyrim crashes at bethesda logo because of missing dependencies.

you could use TesEdit and check if there is a missing plugin.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25859/?

Start Tesedit and select all plugins.... it will give an error mnessage when it finds a missing plugin.

Moin

Oli

skse version? should be latest -> 1.7.1

sexlab installed? should be latest -> 1.59

ZazAnimation Pack ?-> should be latest,  i am playing with 2014-08-09

Mostly skyrim crashes at bethesda logo because of missing dependencies.

you could use TesEdit and check if there is a missing plugin.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25859/?

Start Tesedit and select all plugins.... it will give an error mnessage when it finds a missing plugin.

Moin

Oli

Those in fact were all issues, and have since been resolved. I now have the latest version of SKSE, Sexlab, ZazAnimation Pack, and FNIS. I ran TesEdit and had no missing plugins (some out of order but since addressed) but still only get through the Bethesda Logo, then the Skyrim symbol with the smoke in the background, but no menus for new game, load, etc show up when I have your newest version installed.

Those in fact were all issues, and have since been resolved. I now have the latest version of SKSE, Sexlab, ZazAnimation Pack, and FNIS. I ran TesEdit and had no missing plugins (some out of order but since addressed) but still only get through the Bethesda Logo, then the Skyrim symbol with the smoke in the background, but no menus for new game, load, etc show up when I have your newest version installed.

ok... if you are stuck at the beth logo means that there is a file thats causing this.

I try to remember, what kind of file this might be, cause i had the same issue a time ago(before id started this new mod)

Problem: File will be opend by start up(in background), but will stuck and never close even after a restart of the game it will not load. Only a restart or log out/login from windows solves the problem.

That might be a SkyUi thing: Maybe one mod you installed loose scripts wich are a minor version of your actual SkyUi version.

SkyUi scripts are normaly in a bsa ... loose files will be in the script folder.

There are log files for SKSE in the SKSE folder and other in the root folder of skyrim.

Maybe you can fnd a hint there.

It may help me solving this problem if you end me a zip with all the log files.

Moin

Oli

I got this msg runing FNIS 5.1.1 - Duplicate AnimFile IdleShackledExit.hkx for character, mods zo3dBondage and standard

1 possible consistence issues  is this a concern?

Nope.

The animation is a dublicate, cause i use the original exit animation.

That ddoes not matter.

Moin

Oli

I got this msg runing FNIS 5.1.1 - Duplicate AnimFile IdleShackledExit.hkx for character, mods zo3dBondage and standard

1 possible consistence issues  is this a concern?

Nope.

The animation is a dublicate, cause i use the original exit animation.

That ddoes not matter.

Moin

Oli

Ok thanks, I give it a try then.  All this new magic is right up my alley! :)  Thank you for the explanation.

Is this the "infinite load screen"? If it is, something like safety load may help?

ok... if you are stuck at the beth logo means that there is a file thats causing this.

I try to remember, what kind of file this might be, cause i had the same issue a time ago(before id started this new mod)

Problem: File will be opend by start up(in background), but will stuck and never close even after a restart of the game it will not load. Only a restart or log out/login from windows solves the problem.

That might be a SkyUi thing: Maybe one mod you installed loose scripts wich are a minor version of your actual SkyUi version.

SkyUi scripts are normaly in a bsa ... loose files will be in the script folder.

There are log files for SKSE in the SKSE folder and other in the root folder of skyrim.

Maybe you can fnd a hint there.

It may help me solving this problem if you end me a zip with all the log files.

Moin

Oli

Is this the "infinite load screen"? If it is, something like safety load may help?

Thanks for the suggestion about the Safety Load, but I did already have that installed as well.  Good news is I finally found the problem, I started the game with this mod turned off and got error messages about some of my SexLab mods having trouble and traced the problem back to the updated SexLab framework and getting all of the prerequisites right for it. It's all straightened out now, and the mod is working as advertised. Really looking forward to getting the added functionality soon (finally getting cages yay!) Once again, awesome mod. The enslavement feature might even be enough for my purposes to finally get rid of the seemingly dead Paradise Halls mod, though the dialogue can be a little off putting "Wut?"

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the suggestion about the Safety Load, but I did already have that installed as well.  Good news is I finally found the problem, I started the game with this mod turned off and got error messages about some of my SexLab mods having trouble and traced the problem back to the updated SexLab framework and getting all of the prerequisites right for it. It's all straightened out now, and the mod is working as advertised. Really looking forward to getting the added functionality soon (finally getting cages yay!) Once again, awesome mod. The enslavement feature might even be enough for my purposes to finally get rid of the seemingly dead Paradise Halls mod, though the dialogue can be a little off putting "Wut?"

If you have Safety Load and SKSE 1.7.1 then ditch Safety Load as the memory patches with SKSE fix the need for the Safety Load fix which if also added to the SKSE stuff can actually make your machine less stable.

Likewise the patch to keep from hanging if you have too many Hair mods loaded is also no longer needed with the SKSE memory patches.