urgarulga

• 1 month later...

Hey Urga I wanted to ask you some questions about the progress of this mod and also if we may speak sometime when your available?Im working on a mod that involves completely resculpted heads that were deved from some skyrim heads that are in ojb format.These are for standalone characters .And like your race mod  dont have tris and ect .I'll be honest i have no idea where to begin .And was hoping you may offer some insight with how you addressed the issue with your mod.I wouldve messaged you privately but your pro wasnt giving me the option. So please forgive my boldness but i ask all these things in a respectful manner and hope to hear from you if i may.

Is this still being done? I would love to use the finished product!

Considering the modder who posted this hasnt commented in months, I would assume it is pretty dead.

Which is a shame because I had been looking forward to it.

Considering the modder who posted this hasnt commented in months, I would assume it is pretty dead.

did they by chance leave resources laying around for someone else to pick up?

Excellent work! when do you think we can see a full release?

We can expect a release never since the last post from the author was August 25th of last year.

No resources, just shots of the head mesh and nothing else.

Guest Jenova23

Excellent work! when do you think we can see a full release?

We can expect a release never since the last post from the author was August 25th of last year.

No resources, just shots of the head mesh and nothing else.

Sucks I always wanted to make a minotaur female companion.

• 1 month later...

Hey, already, love this mod. I really wanted to make a mod where your character slowly turns into a cow race like you have to wait 3 days and sleep between each stage. This would be a really cool thing to implement into your mod once you're done with it? I would love to help but I don't know a thing about papyrus/models/textures. The most I can do is extract and re-color textures. I haven't done much with 3d modeling except SketchUp (which doesn't count).

Anyway, it would be cool to hear if you're interested in doing something like this.

Hey, already, love this mod. I really wanted to make a mod where your character slowly turns into a cow race like you have to wait 3 days and sleep between each stage. This would be a really cool thing to implement into your mod once you're done with it? I would love to help but I don't know a thing about papyrus/models/textures. The most I can do is extract and re-color textures. I haven't done much with 3d modeling except SketchUp (which doesn't count).

Anyway, it would be cool to hear if you're interested in doing something like this.

It's just too bad that yet another good looking mod is deader then dead. The last post from the OP was 9 and a half months ago.

It's just too bad that yet another good looking mod is deader then dead. The last post from the OP was 9 and a half months ago.

I wanted to do this before I found out that it was already a thing (although it's dead).

So I started the project myself. I am terrible with models and pretty bad at making textures, but here's what I got so far:

sn1214.jpg

P.S. If anyone knows any moders that can help me out a bit with custom races, that would be super great :D

So I started the project myself. I am terrible with models and pretty bad at making textures, but here's what I got so far:

sn1214.jpg

P.S. If anyone knows any moders that can help me out a bit with custom races, that would be super great :D

Good effort, keep it up!

Thanks Lifty. For some reason I can't quote anyone to add a response. Not sure what that's all about. Anyway, I've moved my progress over to here; http://www.loverslab.com/topic/48350-wip-female-bovine-race-bovuman-maybe

And am currently hoping to get enough support to be able to release something at least playable for now. I want something else to happen but I can't really get there till I at least have a base character.

• 1 month later...
Guest Jenova23

Has anyone checked out Elements of Cyrodiil? I believe the Minotaur's and ogres are using the default humanoid skeletons, the only problem is the skeleton is not sos compatible. I'm not sure how to add the nodes myeslf but if it's possible can someone take a look?

68745-19-1439515746.jpg

68745-2-1439515749.jpg

This seams to be breathing again... Which is good.... Hopefully it takes off as it once did early that august.... not to add any pressure to the mod progress, but another thing to maybe add or think about later is will the race have additional war paint options? because as the "motivational pictures" had there are lots of different versions of warpaint and I'm pretty sure "slave tats" doesn't have a lot to speak for a cow race.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yea, but i mean, is it going to be finished? I havent seen the creator post anything about it..

Doesn't look like the creator is working on it anymore. It seems one of us is going to have to pick up the project. I would, but I have no experience with this kind of project and it unfortunately seems that few do.

I wanna play as a sexy cowgirl, damn it!

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived