urgarulga

• 3 weeks later...

Glad you enjoyed it :) For the record, my pronouns are female, thank you. 

----------

Hear ye! Hear ye! This Morndas!!

Join us along the historic course of the Annual Great Cattle Race!

Witness this epic journey across the breadth of Skyrim to win the venerable Two-horn Cup!

And! It's not too late to enter! Do you have what it takes to outrun a Nord? How about a dozen drunken Nords? How about a dozen drunken Nords pursued by a stampeding herd of shaggy cattle?

And what's this? Rumour has it that even the Dragonborn might be entering this year! Amazing!

Don't miss it!!!

--------------------

Now I wonder if someone shouldn't make this an actual quest mod. Maybe throw in a surprise pack of shaggy men (aka trolls) along the route just to help make things more interesting, and so on. 

Hello I also eagerly await this race as I too think and KNOW we need more beast races since those favored human races keep getting everything made for them.

Anyway if there's any way shape or form I may help motivate, inspire, or otherwise aid this mod I'll see what I can do.

I don't yet have any skill in making new meshes, textures or tri files but that won't stop me if I want to help out then by gum I'll learn dang it! Sorry about that.

I do suggest you try to make it work with CBBE Advanced as it's a very versatile body and can change to just about anything.

Anyway good luck I'll be watching.

Sincerely wishing you all well Heartfeltdreamer90

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Speaking of Cattle, I'm not trying to steal the thread but I used Dogtown's minotaur race to make a new race, and edited the head a little and other little things like giving them SCHLONG SUPPORT so if you want Schlongified minotaurs you may enjoy this:

http://buffscale.tumblr.com/post/112405211321/morihaus-and-playable-minotaur-race-update-adds

If there are any problems with it (someone mentioned texture irregularities), be sure to lemme know!

tumblr_nkj8udjwgP1u8yg45o1_1280.jpg

Archived